The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The reactions to the 2020 US election (and its aftermath) is the final proof that Americans don't have the guts to topple their government should it ever actually develop into a dictatorship.
It will happen eventually, but not before things get very bad.

And I'm not saying it will get replaced with something better.

Legoshi

Evil cislesbian rabbits, suck my she-wolf dick!
kiwifarms.net
People named "Tucker" had unloving parents.

It's not just the bugmen. "High school is the best years of your life," "childhood is a precious time," and the like are incredibly popular normie things to say. I heard this child worship shit all the time when I was a child.

I didn't believe them, then, but now, with all my greater perspective. . . I know for a fact they're idiots. Childhood sucks. Adolescence sucks. Being an adult, if you live in a decent country and are reasonably healthy, is amazing unless you, yourself suck.

Anyone who would choose childhood over adulthood failed at both and is better off dead.
I somewhat understand the "childhood is precious" because children are still growing and they're mostly innocent because of that but they need to be taught how to be good individuals and how the world works. I found it very difficult to get along with both children and younger teenagers when I was younger. I always felt like a square peg in a round whole during those years. Even now, I still prefer working with adults rather than children.

I'd argue your early adult years (18-25) are even more precious because you're actually figuring out who you truly are as a person.

The people who tell say that "high school is the best years of your life" are usually very shallow and dull people. They have no bloody clue what they're talking about and hardly any life experience or understanding of anyone else's.

Overcast

She will always be in my heart...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't get the obsession with childhood and high school years. I hated being a child and not being able to do things on my own. High school was absolute dread as an angsty teen and puberty was very awkward. It's incredibly uncomfortable and creepy to see 30 year old millenial bugmen manchildren act childishly and still have childish hobbies and interests like Star Wars or Pokémon. All I see it as is a coping mechanism for people who refuse to grow up and at least refine their tastes and mannerisms to an age-appropriate level. I actually like being an adult and having my own independence and facing new challenges as a young adult is wonderful.

I also used to hate my high school years for a good long time. Now I like to look back and appreciate how far I’ve come.

Were they the “best years of my life”? Hell no. Were they important though? Yes.

Judging by your profile, you’re still relatively young. I don’t know what you personally experienced so I can’t really argue with you. All I know is, you got a lot of life to live still. It’s great you seem to be ahead of the curve. Just don’t forget to stop and smell the roses every now and again.
People named "Tucker" had unloving parents.

It's not just the bugmen. "High school is the best years of your life," "childhood is a precious time," and the like are incredibly popular normie things to say. I heard this child worship shit all the time when I was a child.

I didn't believe them, then, but now, with all my greater perspective. . . I know for a fact they're idiots. Childhood sucks. Adolescence sucks. Being an adult, if you live in a decent country and are reasonably healthy, is amazing unless you, yourself suck.

Anyone who would choose childhood over adulthood failed at both and is better off dead.

Childhood is precious. But probably not in the way a lot of people say it is. I guess when I hear that, I think about trying to raise your kids the best you can while still allowing them to have fun and experience all the good things in life.

I do agree that too many people hold onto their past too much which leads to arrested development.

literal autist

kiwifarms.net
This one really pissed off the coomers over at Plebbit but we need to bring back kink-shaming. I have no fucking idea how men wanting to beat the shit of women and women wanting to get beaten up by men EVER became normalized. In any other context, a man saying the idea of brutalizing a woman excites him would be shunned. But for some reason it's okay when it's a kink? These are not normal people feelings. You should be able to get an erection without making your partner LARP as a schoolgirl or rape victim. I don’t care if it’s consensual. Literally every single person who is into BDSM is mentally ill and I will die on that hill.

Last edited:

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
A lot of lolcow threads are boring. If it's just someone being an autist on social media, then they're nothing special.

For example, MovieBob. Who cares what that basement-dwelling dunce thinks? Lolcows need to do something outrageous somewhat regularly to be worth following.

It's also very tedious to go through the play-by-play on their backstory from the last 5 years. Yes, I am talking about Vampire Munchie, that was way too TLDR.
While they were informative when they started, I wholly agree, they are overkill now. That's why I do love the other forums/threads on this site.