The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Syaoran Li

They're Coming To Get You, Barbara!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After 4th of July, summer is no longer welcome. And fuck all of August.

80's and 90's anime is ugly.

Strongly agree with the first part, sorta disagree with the second part.

On an unrelated note, I think anyone who complains about "dad rock" and insist that you should listen to new music have all now become ten times more cringe-worthy than the cringe-inducing "Le Wrong Generation" types they initially emerged in response to.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
People who liked Dune, but don't like the Dune sequels never understood what they were reading with the first book.

"Hurdur issa chosen one story." Even the first book goes into careful detail about it all being a sham. By "God Emperor of Dune," I think Herbert was just out of patience and decided to be utterly explicit.

Bass

Grandmaster of the Autistic Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
People who liked Dune, but don't like the Dune sequels never understood what they were reading with the first book.

"Hurdur issa chosen one story." Even the first book goes into careful detail about it all being a sham. By "God Emperor of Dune," I think Herbert was just out of patience and decided to be utterly explicit.
I agree with this but I only think it applies to the novels Frank Herbert wrote. The ones his son wrote can all be burned for all I care about them.

Monkey Shoulder

kiwifarms.net
edits with "if only you knew how bad things really are" are extremely low effort and stopped being funny around a year ago.
1603290271172.png

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I agree with this but I only think it applies to the novels Frank Herbert wrote. The ones his son wrote can all be burned for all I care about them.
Oh, I've never read those. "Find out what Muad'Dib was doing during the Jihad!" Kid, your Papa skipped that for a reason.
But "redneck" literally directly refers to the red necks of people who work in the sun.

I wear sunscreen, because I'm not a retarded redneck.