The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
The bit a lot of people pull (when making fun of someone) where they reference “chicken tendies,” or “mommy brings him a plate of chicken tendies, with Mountain Dew & Cheetos” or whatever variation, is getting kind of old. It was funny for awhile, though now whenever it comes up, it reeks of try hard.

Maybe it’ll be funny again in the future, but it comes off lazy at best & try hard at worst. Maybe saying “chicken tenders” or “nuggets” or even “nuggies” would work better, but “tendies” is dead in the water.

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We focus too much on resolving race matters in the US instead of class and income matters. Many minorities are below the poverty line. Fix income inequality, and you'll directly address race issues.
Woah, that's TOO much thinking for you. Back in the pod you go.

20th century women were more classy than women now.

The Last Stand

Saints Row IV Defender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked @The Last Stand 's gimmick at first, but it's coming off as increasingly deranged.
giphy.gif

Well, that's reassuring.

Apple products are overrated.

Rome's rightful successor

Holy, Roman, and an Empire
kiwifarms.net
I am quite convinced the most advertised VPNS like NordVPN are infact FBI and CIA honeypots to collect data, i have no doubs and no proof.
The fact that there is no media fear campaign or any hysteria against Vpns nor any attempts to ban it and push it underground leads me to believe that is probably the case.

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
The fact that there is no media fear campaign or any hysteria against Vpns nor any attempts to ban it and push it underground leads me to believe that is probably the case.
Not only there's no crackdown, its heavily advertised on youtube,. The same site that might take down a video with the word grape because it contains rape in it.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
People who keep their money and their spouses' separate and argue about who is paying for what are subhuman mammonite kikes and should be gassed.