The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
I actually like some Gritty memes.

I'm not even a leftist, that rhetoric being attributed to a big-eyed mascot is just mildly amusing to me.

Actually the mildly unpopular opinion might just be that I'm a big fan of weird mascots in general.

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
  • J-pop is better than K-pop, especially the surrounding culture and fanbase. Both are still pretty autistic, but I don't really care.
  • Virtual idols like Love Live and Miku only remain popular because they don't have to grow up and leave the pop idol industry.
  • Pop music isn't all bad as long as the people who like it don't claim it's more than it is.
  • Beyonce isn't a QWEEN, she's an average performer with good marketing and image.
  • Square Enix video games suck, apparently being generic and grindy is the classic style.
  • The Persona series was never good. 1-2 were kind of interesting in their writing, but the gameplay isn't worth it.
  • Atlus doesn't make GOAT video games and it was exceptional for them to charge $50 for their 3DS games, especially the DS ports.
  • Waifu culture has forever damaged JRPGs. (which got popularized partially due to the Persona series)
  • Pigeons are good birds, people get too asshurt about pigeons pooping on stuff like they think humans have risen above nature. Fuck you, pigeons are clean animals and deserve to poop on your shitty Teslas.

They'll also make nests in the spikes meant to keep them out.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
  • J-pop is better than K-pop, especially the surrounding culture and fanbase. Both are still pretty autistic, but I don't really care.
  • Virtual idols like Love Live and Miku only remain popular because they don't have to grow up and leave the pop idol industry.
  • Pop music isn't all bad as long as the people who like it don't claim it's more than it is.
  • Beyonce isn't a QWEEN, she's an average performer with good marketing and image.
  • Square Enix video games suck, apparently being generic and grindy is the classic style.
  • The Persona series was never good. 1-2 were kind of interesting in their writing, but the gameplay isn't worth it.
  • Atlus doesn't make GOAT video games and it was exceptional for them to charge $50 for their 3DS games, especially the DS ports.
  • Waifu culture has forever damaged JRPGs. (which got popularized partially due to the Persona series)
  • Pigeons are good birds, people get too asshurt about pigeons pooping on stuff like they think humans have risen above nature. Fuck you, pigeons are clean animals and deserve to poop on your shitty Teslas.
View attachment 722588
They'll also make nests in the spikes meant to keep them out.
One unpopular opinion per customer. You're like $9,000 for excess baggage at this point. Gives us yer paypal to fix this.

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
Zombieland is a shitty fucking movie.
The chicks drag the movie down. Not to mention the rules seem more like an afterthought

Not to mention they waste 30 minutes playing with Bill Murray for no reason (um what plot) then he pretends to be a zombie and gets shot (fucking idiot)

Not to mention they somehow think it's a great idea turn on all the lights at the amusement park and get immediately found by the zombies (you fucking idiots)

That whole movie is garbage. Shaun of the dead is 1000 times better

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon
A video game that’s fun to play but looks like warmed over assholes is better than a game with cutting edge graphics and bad gameplay. I’d sooner replay link to the past or DMC3 than skyward sword or gun skyrm 4.
That's like the most popular opinion available on video games.

I can only post my mildly unpopular opinions here?

OK, global warming theory has some mild flaws, and I think it's mildly wrong.

ApatheticViewer

kiwifarms.net
I'm ready to get shit on for this but

Video games are not art. At most they compile other pieces of art together (music,film, graphic design etc.)

That's fine but to be an artform you need to offer something new you can't get with the others. If you strip all those things away your not left with much original. It's just a soup of other better art forms

I just want to comment on other people's unpopular opinions and yell at them for being wrong. I am doing this thread all wrong.

Here's another mildly unpopular opinion then. I am a fantastic poster on this forum and everyone is happy to read my opinions any number of times.

• Informative
Reactions: Recoil
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino