The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Promethean is incredibly underrated in the NWoD variants and needs more love.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think one could argue that some medieval criminal punishments were more humane, and practical than modern punishments. I mean, which would you rather have? Five years in prison, which will waste a significant portion of your life, or would you rather just be flogged, which would be over in a day?
I always wondered why Westerners completely freaked out when some idiot on vacation vandalized some cars or some other shitty sociopathic behavior like that and got caned, like it was some superlative act of barbarism and not less than you'd probably get if you did it in Oakland and got caught by the owner.

A nice beating seems pretty fair for fucking up someone's car for no reason.

mr.moon1488

kiwifarms.net
I always wondered why Westerners completely freaked out when some idiot on vacation vandalized some cars or some other shitty sociopathic behavior like that and got caned, like it was some superlative act of barbarism and not less than you'd probably get if you did it in Oakland and got caught by the owner.

A nice beating seems pretty fair for fucking up someone's car for no reason.
I think you're talking about the Singapore case, they weren't even really getting flogged anyway, it was 20 hits on the shins with a bamboo rod, and it was commuted down to ten. Though yeah, a simple ass-whooping is a lot more straightforward than incarcerating someone for years on end.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

kiwifarms.net
Late term abortion kills a living infant who can feel pain, but late term abortion is morally fine and should be available with no questions asked.
I'm okay with banning abortion if only so these stupid kids will have to suffer the consequences of their actions. It's not even a religious thing to me, I just want them to have to take responsibility for their actions. I mean I'd rather them not ban abortion but if it happened I'd probably laugh.

U

UF 404

kiwifarms.net
I don't think DSP is really that bad. I mean, I don't find his stuff entertaining and I doubt I'd be friends with him if I knew him in real life, but as far as lolcows go I can think of so many worse.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think you're talking about the Singapore case, they weren't even really getting flogged anyway, it was 20 hits on the shins with a bamboo rod, and it was commuted down to ten. Though yeah, a simple ass-whooping is a lot more straightforward than incarcerating someone for years on end.
It's a fairly involved procedure and involves some blood.

(Includes Fay's description of the event.)

*extremely mom voice*

more woman than woman
kiwifarms.net
I'm okay with banning abortion if only so these stupid kids will have to suffer the consequences of their actions. It's not even a religious thing to me, I just want them to have to take responsibility for their actions. I mean I'd rather them not ban abortion but if it happened I'd probably laugh.
We don't let smokers die of lung cancer, even though everyone knows that smoking gives you lung cancer. Insisting on someone "suffering the consequences of their actions" only makes sense if you think someone has done something morally wrong.

Besides, I understand abortions are unpleasant enough to make you double up on birth control in the future.

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
making teenagers and whores have more unwanted kids that'll probably be born with FAS and other drug addictions, just so the parent can suffer the consequences of not using protection without regards to the most likely shitty life of the kid they would have to have, or the likelihood of welfare because the parent can't hold a job and watch or pay for their kid.

I have another opinion here somewhere...butter is gross. Unless you bake it in to something, I don't want it. Use some other oil.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
making teenagers and whores have more unwanted kids that'll probably be born with FAS and other drug addictions, just so the parent can suffer the consequences of not using protection without regards to the most likely shitty life of the kid they would have to have, or the likelihood of welfare because the parent can't hold a job and watch or pay for their kid.
View attachment 761029

I have another opinion here somewhere...butter is gross. Unless you bake it in to something, I don't want it. Use some other oil.
I'm nominally okay with telling some dumb shit to sit and spin when they whine about how their life is over due to becoming a parent, but I don't want to inflict that on a child. Sometimes the only way people learn to take proper precautions and so on is when a consequence punches them in the face hard enough, but the parent was the one with the choice, not the kid.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
The AVGN Movie wasn't very funny and by now the entire Nerd routine is pretty stale.

Please don't cane me
Nerd schticks were marginally entertaining at best to begin with and only deviated from mocking caricatures into the new hotness after shit like Big Bang Theory made it cute and stylish and suitable for mass consumption. Nerd shit is only cool because people are exceptional and love to follow dumb trends.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Aeon Flux makes a nice I-am-so-special-gal metaphor (besides the fact that she gets killed a lot cause dumb, as that's exactly what would happen to those), as, despite having all the other options in the world, she still keeps falling for a villanous human breadstick blond white guy.

Anonymous For This

Flying pierogis at vienna.
kiwifarms.net
The AVGN Movie wasn't very funny and by now the entire Nerd routine is pretty stale.

Please don't cane me
I think James is seeing that. Some of the more recent AVGN episodes have been fairly unique, so I think he's trying to keep it from getting stale. The Polybius one was really good and of course the Home Alone one was pretty funny.

Rental Reviews is where it's at, though. They really shine there, I think, because you have a group of guys with good chemistry and good film knowledge and they're all fairly witty.

Rick Pratt

Whiny poet
kiwifarms.net
The Greatest Showman is not a good musical
Graham Norton isn't funny (he's a UK based talk show host btw)
JonTron stopped being entertaining years ago

Most old video game based movies (like Street Fighter and the Super Mario Bros movie) aren't that bad
the term "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll" is actually a disgusting term when you consider how many rock stars struggled with drug addiction or how many rockers ended up being creeps like Jimmy Page or Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue
even if they apologised, that doesn't excuse their actions, the term kinda glorifies the aesthetic and atmosphere of that of the drugged up perverted rock star

The Beatles are alright but people are allowed to dislike/hate John Lennon

Keemstar is a lolcow

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino