The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Vitoze

Autism Fo Am Byth
kiwifarms.net
Warhammer 40k is a lame setting that appeals to really cringe worthy people.

It doesn't matter if the world is flat or not.

Anti or pro zionism are the only real political positions.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually do agree with the troons that guys shouldn’t be ashamed to enjoy girly shit, i mean if it’s cool for girls to like masculine shit why shouldn’t it go vice versa?

That being said, troons obviously take it way too far and their narrative behind it is really fucking insane. I just think guys should have more freedom with the shit they like.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
IPA's are okay once in awhile, but I'm not particularly fond of them. They're way too hoppy. They seemed to get extremely popular all of a sudden and I can't figure out how people enjoy the taste. I'm more of a dark beer drinker.
People who are proud of drinking excessively-hopped beer are equivalent to guys who order "deadly hot" wings.

Just because a little is good doesn't mean a lot is better, and being able to tolerate something that's got so much spice in it you can't taste anything else is no an impressive achievement.

Stand by, I'm going to start selling french toast with so much cinnamon it's an emetic.

CamelCursive

kiwifarms.net
KISS is the ICP of the 70's.

Racist jokes should be the norm, because that gives racism less power.

Feminism is just a collective for unlovable/unfuckable women with no self-awareness.

Liberalism today mostly disgusts me because I actually believe rational liberals are important, and I believe they're crossing the Rubicon.

Big trucks are a waste of money unless you haul a lot of shit.

Hawaiian shirts are fucking great.

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
Cops should enforce the illegality of those stupid oversize tires that the dudebros in the unused-except-to-drive-to-the-office pickups think they need.

If for every dindu the cops slaughtered they also shot a faggy white boy with bull testicle ornaments on his vehicle, BLM would have nothing to say.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
There should be a law against naming gross books/fanfic cool poetic names, especially quotes from something. Why the fuck must I run into Daria incest fic while trying to look up a poem I remembered only two lines from?

P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate those "animation" youtubers who basically just make vlogs where their shittily drawn avatar moves at 1 frame per second (if that) and only lipsync half the time. You're not a goddamn animator, your work isn't hard, and I really dislike that they keep getting the same accolades that dudes who spend literal months drawing gorgeous short films frame by frame 60fps. It's like if we called the ctrl alt delete guy "the next da vinci" back when he copy and pasted all his comics.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate those "animation" youtubers who basically just make vlogs where their shittily drawn avatar moves at 1 frame per second (if that) and only lipsync half the time. You're not a goddamn animator, your work isn't hard, and I really dislike that they keep getting the same accolades that dudes who spend literal months drawing gorgeous short films frame by frame 60fps. It's like if we called the ctrl alt delete guy "the next da vinci" back when he copy and pasted all his comics.
I'd also extend it to anyone who decides that almost exclusively using Flash's tweening options count as animation or post unfinished CGI animations and pass them off as finished.

• Agree
Reactions: PT 522
P

PT 522

kiwifarms.net
I'd also extend it to anyone who decides that almost exclusively using Flash's tweening options count as animation or post unfinished CGI animations and pass them off as finished.
Triple bonus points if they complain about "lipsync is hard" or "it takes me so long to make these videos" when they're doing the same work as, like, Armoured Skeptic when it comes to production value, but with less consistency. Odd1sout can't even draw a fucking circle.

• Agree
Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Triple bonus points if they complain about "lipsync is hard" or "it takes me so long to make these videos" when they're doing the same work as, like, Armoured Skeptic when it comes to production value, but with less consistency. Odd1sout can't even draw a fucking circle.
I mean, there's fucking tools for that. Hell, Lazy Nazumi exists and can be used in any drawing program. Plus there's also the default circle tool, or templates if you're doing things traditionally.

Hell, I have issues drawing circles too, but I manage to work around it. Just giving up and going "Aw, but it's hard" or not practicing the basics just makes you come off as a lazy asshole who shouldn't even be holding a pencil (or pen) to begin with.

• Agree
Reactions: PT 522

horsemeat69

kiwifarms.net
KF is mildly useful as a resource, but im mostly only here to follow Josh as his political and social compass seems pretty well calibrated and his takes are valuable

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
I hear people say this stuff about "if you try to date someone you'll get called a rapist" shit constantly, but I have never experienced it to be true.

I think there are two possible explanations: these whiners are either hitting on dangerhairs, or are just pussies trying to justify their unwillingness to expose themselves to rejection with fairy stories of rampant sjwism in real life.

Dom Cruise

too... many... books...
kiwifarms.net
Social justice really did kill romance.
"Wahmenz aren't starting families until they're 30 and are too picky about men" aside...

They've turned everything from flirting to dating to sex to marriage into perceived aggressive and harmful acts. These days, if a dude actively pursues a woman, he's labelled anything from a creep to a rapist. And I don't mean "pursues" like "chases and kidnaps her", but "pursues" like "asks for a date even once after getting turned down".

You can't show interest in anyone anymore without being fucking terrified that you'll accidentally commit social suicide because you made some tiny verbal mistake or faux pas. You're a rapist if you move in for a kiss at the wrong time. You're a sexual harasser if you imply that you would ever want to go home with whoever you're out with. You're a creep if you ask someone out of your league on a date. You're a stalker if you text slightly the wrong thing. You're a misogynist if you ask her to be "yours". You're an even bigger misogynist if you ask her to take you back after a breakup or reconsider turning you down, because it "means you can't respect women's decisions."

There's so many reasons for this happening but dear god is it annoying.
And women suffer from this too.
At this rate there's going to come a time in which men and women will completely cease to have anything to do with one another and instead get romance from androids or VR AIs.

And breeding will be done by government programs of test tube babies, like Brave New World.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino