The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Social justice really did kill romance.
"Wahmenz aren't starting families until they're 30 and are too picky about men" aside...

They've turned everything from flirting to dating to sex to marriage into perceived aggressive and harmful acts. These days, if a dude actively pursues a woman, he's labelled anything from a creep to a rapist. And I don't mean "pursues" like "chases and kidnaps her", but "pursues" like "asks for a date even once after getting turned down".

You can't show interest in anyone anymore without being fucking terrified that you'll accidentally commit social suicide because you made some tiny verbal mistake or faux pas. You're a rapist if you move in for a kiss at the wrong time. You're a sexual harasser if you imply that you would ever want to go home with whoever you're out with. You're a creep if you ask someone out of your league on a date. You're a stalker if you text slightly the wrong thing. You're a misogynist if you ask her to be "yours". You're an even bigger misogynist if you ask her to take you back after a breakup or reconsider turning you down, because it "means you can't respect women's decisions."

There's so many reasons for this happening but dear god is it annoying.
And women suffer from this too.

Last edited:

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I hear people say this stuff about "if you try to date someone you'll get called a rapist" shit constantly, but I have never experienced it to be true.

I think there are two possible explanations: these whiners are either hitting on dangerhairs, or are just pussies trying to justify their unwillingness to expose themselves to rejection with fairy stories of rampant sjwism in real life.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Social justice really did kill romance.
"Wahmenz aren't starting families until they're 30 and are too picky about men" aside...

They've turned everything from flirting to dating to sex to marriage into perceived aggressive and harmful acts. These days, if a dude actively pursues a woman, he's labelled anything from a creep to a rapist. And I don't mean "pursues" like "chases and kidnaps her", but "pursues" like "asks for a date even once after getting turned down".

You can't show interest in anyone anymore without being fucking terrified that you'll accidentally commit social suicide because you made some tiny verbal mistake or faux pas. You're a rapist if you move in for a kiss at the wrong time. You're a sexual harasser if you imply that you would ever want to go home with whoever you're out with. You're a creep if you ask someone out of your league on a date. You're a stalker if you text slightly the wrong thing. You're a misogynist if you ask her to be "yours". You're an even bigger misogynist if you ask her to take you back after a breakup or reconsider turning you down, because it "means you can't respect women's decisions."

There's so many reasons for this happening but dear god is it annoying.
And women suffer from this too.
At this rate there's going to come a time in which men and women will completely cease to have anything to do with one another and instead get romance from androids or VR AIs.

And breeding will be done by government programs of test tube babies, like Brave New World.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
I hear people say this stuff about "if you try to date someone you'll get called a rapist" shit constantly, but I have never experienced it to be true.

I think there are two possible explanations: these whiners are either hitting on dangerhairs, or are just pussies trying to justify their unwillingness to expose themselves to rejection with fairy stories of rampant sjwism in real life.
It depends heavily on the dangerhair concentration in your location and age group. If you're a younger student at a really liberal university, you're going to run into the situation that Fat Pikachu described. If you're 35+ and/or in a traditionally conservative area, you're not going to have these problems. The problem I've sort of seen is that people aren't dropping the "hostile towards dating" attitude after they get older and leave the places where it's more common, so it spreads to other parts of the country.

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net

Normal people can drink the dangerhair koolaid too, while still appearing average on all counts. I've had the personal experience of being called a woman-hater because I called the chick I was dating "babe", once, after we'd already been together for half a year. This was seriously something that was dragged up more than once with her friends even after immediately quitting the habit.

There was no blue hair, no screeching about feminism, no bra-burning, no red flags except for said chick being slightly left leaning.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Normal people can drink the dangerhair koolaid too, while still appearing average on all counts. I've had the personal experience of being called a woman-hater because I called the chick I was dating "babe", once, after we'd already been together for half a year. This was seriously something that was dragged up more than once with her friends even after immediately quitting the habit.

There was no blue hair, no screeching about feminism, no bra-burning, no red flags except for said chick being slightly left leaning.
As it turns out dangerhair bullshit is pretty goshdarn palatable to a lot of women. "You mean I get this entire deck of trump-cards to win every argument with a man ever and even possibly cause him serious harm if I feel like it? Neat!"

But remember, they're not one of THOSE FEMINISTS.

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: Orange is the new Clozapine
kiwifarms.net
i'm fucking sick of stupid american liberals creaming over the NHS.
like...why the fuck would you want this health system...and you can't even just decide to do a MURICA and get health insurance, because since our system isn't based on insurance, pre existing conditions don't just make insurance difficult or expensive, it makes it impossible.

if someone handed you a rotten subway sandwich in your favourite filling, would you sit there having a fucking orgasm screaming at the top of your voice how amazing it is to have a free sandwich even though it's rotten, or would you be like ew no thanks?

the NHS is the rotten subway sandwich. but because it's 'FrEe' you are NOT allowed to talk shit about it. or you're a massive evil fascist who wants everyone to pay £250,000 out of pocket for a heart attack.

i'm no longer or my dad's health insurance. i can't get another policy due to preexisting.
i've been having such horrific asthma attacks recently that i can hardly breathe in enough for the ventolin to make it into my body. so i booked an appointment with my asthma nurse. she cancelled it on the day, now nobody will see me for another month.

now, i don't mind paying out of pocket for a new nebuliser and spacer, they save my fucking life. last time this happened, i was told to wait 4 hours in A&E with my blue lips and inability to speak to confirm my next of kin, or go home. i had to have someone sit with me all night because i was scared i'd stop breathing completely. when i finally made it to the doctor at 9am the next day, it was panic stations. nurses and doctors running around everywhere. i was really really sick.

the reason i'm mad about paying for it, is because every cunt in this country repeats 'FREE AT THE POINT OF USE FREE AT THE POINT OF USE' over and over again like it's some free for all. it isn't. i had to pay full Glaxo prices today. don't tell me healthcare in this country is perfect and free.

this unpopular opinion is THE NHS IS FUCKING SHIT and is brought to you by lameandgay2

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Gyptaboos*, despite being rare, are so fucking annoying, I'd put them on the same amount-of-moronhood-per-person-level as an average weeb.
I legit love all the movies** where one is a butt of the joke.
*Egypt spergs (idk if there's official name), usually also claim to worship their gods, hotepdom optional, extra 10 levels to annoyance if they are of "ancient alien" crowd, too.
**Ok,I only know two,but tell me more if you know any.

• Feels
Reactions: Count groudon
The whole "punch a Nazi" thing is awful and never should have become a thing

That said, the original clip of Richard Spencer being punched is still pretty fucking funny. It just should've ended there.

Punch a Nazi goes back further than that. You always punch a nazi. It's fun. You should try it. Each time you punch a nazi you not only punch a nazi (which is good in of itself) but you see their aryan warrior self image crumble into blood splintered pieces.

The more oppressed you are according to the SJW olympics the more fun it is . If you're a gay muslim woman and you punch a nazi then you get like 10x the bonus points.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The worst part was all the cucks on my facebook feed referring to the Indian Jones historical documents.

Speaking of facebook, every once in a while I'll log back in for some reason, and the faggots have the temerity to say they've missed me, despite having made zero attempt to contact me for months.

It's fine that you don't care about me; it's the fact you feel compelled to pretend otherwise that grosses me out.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Not so much an unpopular opinion with younger generations, but certainly seems like one with boomers.

Having cable is for suckers anymore. It's expensive as fuck compared to streaming services, and you have to sit and wait for whenever the show you want to watch airs. You're busy and miss it? Well tough shit! Don't have to deal with that with a streaming service, yet older people I know always ask me how I don't die from boredom by not having "tv" when I explain streaming, they handwave it as a fad and tell me "everyone has cable" and I'm the one "missing out"

Equating the idea of only being able to be entertained by television is a whole other rant as well.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino