The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
I hear people say this stuff about "if you try to date someone you'll get called a rapist" shit constantly, but I have never experienced it to be true.

I think there are two possible explanations: these whiners are either hitting on dangerhairs, or are just pussies trying to justify their unwillingness to expose themselves to rejection with fairy stories of rampant sjwism in real life.
It depends heavily on the dangerhair concentration in your location and age group. If you're a younger student at a really liberal university, you're going to run into the situation that Fat Pikachu described. If you're 35+ and/or in a traditionally conservative area, you're not going to have these problems. The problem I've sort of seen is that people aren't dropping the "hostile towards dating" attitude after they get older and leave the places where it's more common, so it spreads to other parts of the country.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Normal people can drink the dangerhair koolaid too, while still appearing average on all counts. I've had the personal experience of being called a woman-hater because I called the chick I was dating "babe", once, after we'd already been together for half a year. This was seriously something that was dragged up more than once with her friends even after immediately quitting the habit.

There was no blue hair, no screeching about feminism, no bra-burning, no red flags except for said chick being slightly left leaning.
As it turns out dangerhair bullshit is pretty goshdarn palatable to a lot of women. "You mean I get this entire deck of trump-cards to win every argument with a man ever and even possibly cause him serious harm if I feel like it? Neat!"

But remember, they're not one of THOSE FEMINISTS.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Gyptaboos*, despite being rare, are so fucking annoying, I'd put them on the same amount-of-moronhood-per-person-level as an average weeb.
I legit love all the movies** where one is a butt of the joke.
*Egypt spergs (idk if there's official name), usually also claim to worship their gods, hotepdom optional, extra 10 levels to annoyance if they are of "ancient alien" crowd, too.
**Ok,I only know two,but tell me more if you know any.

The whole "punch a Nazi" thing is awful and never should have become a thing

That said, the original clip of Richard Spencer being punched is still pretty fucking funny. It just should've ended there.

Punch a Nazi goes back further than that. You always punch a nazi. It's fun. You should try it. Each time you punch a nazi you not only punch a nazi (which is good in of itself) but you see their aryan warrior self image crumble into blood splintered pieces.

The more oppressed you are according to the SJW olympics the more fun it is . If you're a gay muslim woman and you punch a nazi then you get like 10x the bonus points.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The worst part was all the cucks on my facebook feed referring to the Indian Jones historical documents.

Speaking of facebook, every once in a while I'll log back in for some reason, and the faggots have the temerity to say they've missed me, despite having made zero attempt to contact me for months.

It's fine that you don't care about me; it's the fact you feel compelled to pretend otherwise that grosses me out.

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Not so much an unpopular opinion with younger generations, but certainly seems like one with boomers.

Having cable is for suckers anymore. It's expensive as fuck compared to streaming services, and you have to sit and wait for whenever the show you want to watch airs. You're busy and miss it? Well tough shit! Don't have to deal with that with a streaming service, yet older people I know always ask me how I don't die from boredom by not having "tv" when I explain streaming, they handwave it as a fad and tell me "everyone has cable" and I'm the one "missing out"

Equating the idea of only being able to be entertained by television is a whole other rant as well.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Not so much an unpopular opinion with younger generations, but certainly seems like one with boomers.

Having cable is for suckers anymore. It's expensive as fuck compared to streaming services, and you have to sit and wait for whenever the show you want to watch airs. You're busy and miss it? Well tough shit! Don't have to deal with that with a streaming service, yet older people I know always ask me how I don't die from boredom by not having "tv" when I explain streaming, they handwave it as a fad and tell me "everyone has cable" and I'm the one "missing out"

Equating the idea of only being able to be entertained by television is a whole other rant as well.
Oh man, I've argued this with millennial girls, and frequently got the response "But I like flipping channels!"

How the FUCK is that entertaining? Thank Christ I don't have to date you vapid bitches anymore; you're entertained by watching the picture change when you press a button? What are you, a toddler?

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
It depends heavily on the dangerhair concentration in your location and age group. If you're a younger student at a really liberal university, you're going to run into the situation that Fat Pikachu described. If you're 35+ and/or in a traditionally conservative area, you're not going to have these problems. The problem I've sort of seen is that people aren't dropping the "hostile towards dating" attitude after they get older and leave the places where it's more common, so it spreads to other parts of the country.
Between the dating minefield and ghosting, I completely understand why some guys embrace inceldom. For the same reasons, I understand why feminists are already freaking out about sexbots even though they are 5-10 years out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino