The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Not so much an unpopular opinion with younger generations, but certainly seems like one with boomers.

Having cable is for suckers anymore. It's expensive as fuck compared to streaming services, and you have to sit and wait for whenever the show you want to watch airs. You're busy and miss it? Well tough shit! Don't have to deal with that with a streaming service, yet older people I know always ask me how I don't die from boredom by not having "tv" when I explain streaming, they handwave it as a fad and tell me "everyone has cable" and I'm the one "missing out"

Equating the idea of only being able to be entertained by television is a whole other rant as well.
Oh man, I've argued this with millennial girls, and frequently got the response "But I like flipping channels!"

How the FUCK is that entertaining? Thank Christ I don't have to date you vapid bitches anymore; you're entertained by watching the picture change when you press a button? What are you, a toddler?

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
It depends heavily on the dangerhair concentration in your location and age group. If you're a younger student at a really liberal university, you're going to run into the situation that Fat Pikachu described. If you're 35+ and/or in a traditionally conservative area, you're not going to have these problems. The problem I've sort of seen is that people aren't dropping the "hostile towards dating" attitude after they get older and leave the places where it's more common, so it spreads to other parts of the country.
Between the dating minefield and ghosting, I completely understand why some guys embrace inceldom. For the same reasons, I understand why feminists are already freaking out about sexbots even though they are 5-10 years out.

Faket0Fake

ポニプニパニポニ歩いて行くよモニムニマニモニ毎日
kiwifarms.net
Shows like Stranger Things and The Goldbergs are really annoying in how much they blatantly pander to 80s nostalgiafags. They remind me of those fucking Member Berries from South Park.
Hey everyone! Remember all those classic 80's movies you like!? Get ready to see them all again mashed together in one vomit of 80's nostalgia with none of it matching up in quality to the original! Isn't that great!?

Between the dating minefield and ghosting, I completely understand why some guys embrace inceldom. For the same reasons, I understand why feminists are already freaking out about sexbots even though they are 5-10 years out.
Whenever I think about the concept of a sex robot I just get this image of a robot pounding somebody with all it's joints squeaking slowly then faster and faster then suddenly it gets red angry eyes and makes robotic orgasm noises. Then I'm laughing my ass off for minutes after. This has happened on public transport on more than one occasion and then I look like a crazy person and there is no way I'm ever explaining what I'm laughing at.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Shows like Stranger Things
I am still laughing at that monster's design that, allegedly, three guys worked at. What kind of work was that, running Bogleech's mortasheen mutant generator in turns? Shit's generic.

Whenever I think about the concept of a sex robot I just get this image of a robot pounding somebody with all it's joints squeaking slowly then faster and faster then suddenly it gets red angry eyes and makes robotic orgasm noises.
I'll fight you irl for giving me that mental image :mad:

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
I've got nothing really against Juggalos. They usually smell bad and have shit taste in music, but they seem like pretty goodhearted people, at least going by the ones I've met.
The only juggalo ive ever met was a hella nice guy.

He committed suicide my sophomore year, which was really sad.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've got nothing really against Juggalos. They usually smell bad and have shit taste in music, but they seem like pretty goodhearted people, at least going by the ones I've met.
I don't either, like many other demographics we make fun of here, they're just people. The only ones worthy of making fun of are the ones who completely chimp out about being made fun of, which is why we do it.

Tabtar

My bones hurt...
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I've argued this with millennial girls, and frequently got the response "But I like flipping channels!"

How the FUCK is that entertaining? Thank Christ I don't have to date you vapid bitches anymore; you're entertained by watching the picture change when you press a button? What are you, a toddler?
Hey how do I give people ratings again? This man deserves like.. 3 (DRINK!)wine glasses for this.

EurocopterTigre

S-s-stop staring at my tail rotor baka~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
NPR used to be a good source of relatively impartial news and had some interesting programs.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino