The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

DidYouJustSayThat

kiwifarms.net
Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong and all the thots with buyers remorse (buying favours with their feminine viles) should pay him back the monetary value, including expenses and compounded interest, for the said favours. When it comes to imaginary victims - specifically Pamela Swain/@DocHoliday1977, one would suggest state imposed sexual slavery of their person under mr. Weinstein for no more than 5 years or until mr. Weinstein gets bored with them.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Being human doesn't mean your life's automatically worth more than that of any animal. If I had to kill a serial rapist pedophile to save the life of a service dog or a therapy cat, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Hell, I think someone deliberately hurting your pets without a good justification (like self preservation) is a perfectly good reason to beat said someone to within an inch of his life.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
Being human doesn't mean your life's automatically worth more than that of any animal. If I had to kill a serial rapist pedophile to save the life of a service dog or a therapy cat, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Hell, I think someone deliberately hurting your pets without a good justification (like self preservation) is a perfectly good reason to beat said someone to within an inch of his life.
Anyone who'd hurt an animal that isn't actively trying to maim or kill them is the kind of scum who'll move onto human beings eventually anyway. Animal abusers deserve lots and lots of pain.

DocHoliday1977

Queen of Kiwi
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Harvey Weinstein did nothing wrong and all the thots with buyers remorse (buying favours with their feminine viles) should pay him back the monetary value, including expenses and compounded interest, for the said favours. When it comes to imaginary victims - specifically Pamela Swain/@DocHoliday1977, one would suggest state imposed sexual slavery of their person under mr. Weinstein for no more than 5 years or until mr. Weinstein gets bored with them.

Hell no, I won’t go!

I think Bras are the worst garment ever invented and should be outlawed like Chinese foot-binding . “Ptosis” (the natural sagging of breast tissue with age) happens whether you wear 8 bras at once or never wear one in your life. They are uncomfortable as shit, and I will never berate anyone who just says “fuck it” and never wears one. Fight me.

Anyone who thinks meatloaf is “Delicious” Is a lazy culinarily devoid fuck. Everything, all the ingredients necessary to make a meatloaf are better suited to making something else. Instead you decided to haphazardly mix it all together to create something that looks and tastes “less then the sum of its parts.” I can’t even.

It’s “OK” to be white.
I hardly ever wear one.

But I like meatloaf...*shrugs*

Nickle back isn't actually as bad as people say he is
Y’all stop being mean to Chad Kroeger!

Last edited:

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of like Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs when it comes to tipping. I'll tip delivery drivers, and I'll tip if I go out to eat, but I think it's ridiculous how far people take it at times. I do refuse to tip people for shitty behavior. Wait staff really do need to be treated with more respect, but people seem to deify them and forget they can be assholes at times also. Why reward someone for acting like a child?

People in the Pacific Northwest really take it to extremes though. I think a $5 tip is a fair tip if you order a pizza. I've had multiple people calling me an asshole for not tipping the driver $10 to $15 even if my order was less than $30.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of like Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs when it comes to tipping. I'll tip delivery drivers, and I'll tip if I go out to eat, but I think it's ridiculous how far people take it at times. I do refuse to tip people for shitty behavior. Wait staff really do need to be treated with more respect, but people seem to deify them and forget they can be assholes at times also. Why reward someone for acting like a child?

People in the Pacific Northwest really take it to extremes though. I think a $5 tip is a fair tip if you order a pizza. I've had multiple people calling me an asshole for not tipping the driver $10 to $15 even if my order was less than $30.
I use 20 percent as a rough baseline for most things. For shitheads, I tip a penny - nothing written on the receipt or anything, just a penny at the table or whatever. I've not usually had to resort to that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino