The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
TBF I watched about half the Richard III stuff, decided the person who recommended it to me was just jerking themselves off over getting references, and left remembering only "unless you want to end up shoooorter."
I feel you. The WWI segment (the last season, in fact), was a semi-competent dark comedy about the idiocy of trench warfare. There's a great line in there about how thousands of men have to die so Haig can move his drinks cabinet a couple of inches closer to Berlin.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Do you folks like coffee?
kiwifarms.net
The Last Jedi is a shockingly badly written film , and while technically sound (and even excellent) the visual storytelling is also shockingly bad
Not really as unpopular as you'd think. We have a whole Star Wars Griefing thread that started out discussing how terrible TLJ is.

Hell, I've never encountered someone in real life who liked it. All the diehard Star Wars fans I know hate it.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Not really as unpopular as you'd think. We have a whole Star Wars Griefing thread that started out discussing how terrible TLJ is.

Hell, I've never encountered someone in real life who liked it. All the diehard Star Wars fans I know hate it.
But MOST people think it was competent from a visual storytelling perspective

it is not (nor are any Rian Johnson joints)

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Stockbrokers, and other people who’s job it is to “play the markets,” are just professional gamblers (and sometimes gambling addicts) with delusions of grandeur
You gotta know when to hold 'em.

A rancher I've learned much and more from told me that farming is just legalized gambling.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wireless headphones are a pain in the ass. Why the hell would I want to charge up my headphones for two or three hours only to get a few hours worth of use from them before they need recharging again when I could just use wired ones as long as I want?
Because they want you to buy a new set when the batteries go dead in 2 or 3 years.

Reactions: LateNightMuffin

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Apples are crummy fruit in general. And red delicious tie with Granny Smith for worst variety

Did anyone else get propagandized in elementary school about how apples, especially red delicious, were wonderful?

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The first

Yes it is. It should be illegal, it's so bad (I'm allergic to peanuts so I might be a tad biased)

Gala apples are superior to red delicious apples in crunchiness, which is the determining factor in an apple's quality.
Anything is superior to red delicious apples which are terrible mushy vapid trash. Granny Smith are patrician.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino