The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
The Last Jedi is a shockingly badly written film , and while technically sound (and even excellent) the visual storytelling is also shockingly bad
Not really as unpopular as you'd think. We have a whole Star Wars Griefing thread that started out discussing how terrible TLJ is.

Hell, I've never encountered someone in real life who liked it. All the diehard Star Wars fans I know hate it.

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
Not really as unpopular as you'd think. We have a whole Star Wars Griefing thread that started out discussing how terrible TLJ is.

Hell, I've never encountered someone in real life who liked it. All the diehard Star Wars fans I know hate it.
But MOST people think it was competent from a visual storytelling perspective

it is not (nor are any Rian Johnson joints)

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Stockbrokers, and other people who’s job it is to “play the markets,” are just professional gamblers (and sometimes gambling addicts) with delusions of grandeur
You gotta know when to hold 'em.

A rancher I've learned much and more from told me that farming is just legalized gambling.

Positron

Bovid-19. Codename: White Yak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wireless headphones are a pain in the ass. Why the hell would I want to charge up my headphones for two or three hours only to get a few hours worth of use from them before they need recharging again when I could just use wired ones as long as I want?
Because they want you to buy a new set when the batteries go dead in 2 or 3 years.

Reactions: LateNightMuffin

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Apples are crummy fruit in general. And red delicious tie with Granny Smith for worst variety

Did anyone else get propagandized in elementary school about how apples, especially red delicious, were wonderful?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The first

Yes it is. It should be illegal, it's so bad (I'm allergic to peanuts so I might be a tad biased)

Gala apples are superior to red delicious apples in crunchiness, which is the determining factor in an apple's quality.
Anything is superior to red delicious apples which are terrible mushy vapid trash. Granny Smith are patrician.

Offen Ded Tardreee

kiwifarms.net
Looking at the reactions this thread should be merged with the Popular Opinions. So here I go....
1) A likeminded individual mentioned pj’s in public is trashy, I agree and say sweat pants and gym clothes in public are just as haram.
2. I really don’t mind Boogie. Think he’s an ok dude just lost in the Internet and looking for some fulfillment. (My username and avatar was actually a lazy attempt by separating the easily offended line from the signup page and an image search for fat re.tard. Boogie popped up and he’s often dead, lucky me)
3- Toto Africa is shit in everything.
4: I still love this clip and the results https://youtu.be/xfr64zoBTAQ (being a newfag, hope the link works)
5] Only good apples are either freshly picked winesaps or fermented for apple cider.
6 I don’t like video games, anime or fantasy card games, RP games, sports, ice cream with fillers, donuts made by Asians, anti peanut butter bigots and more.

Buy a parrot and talk to it, it has about the same effects and its way cheaper.
You haven’t seen prices on parrots with decent vocabulary skills.
Cats are good
I bet they are if cooked right.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None