The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Offen Ded Tardreee

I too was in the recent leak and still no pizza...
kiwifarms.net
Looking at the reactions this thread should be merged with the Popular Opinions. So here I go....
1) A likeminded individual mentioned pj’s in public is trashy, I agree and say sweat pants and gym clothes in public are just as haram.
2. I really don’t mind Boogie. Think he’s an ok dude just lost in the Internet and looking for some fulfillment. (My username and avatar was actually a lazy attempt by separating the easily offended line from the signup page and an image search for fat re.tard. Boogie popped up and he’s often dead, lucky me)
3- Toto Africa is shit in everything.
4: I still love this clip and the results https://youtu.be/xfr64zoBTAQ (being a newfag, hope the link works)
5] Only good apples are either freshly picked winesaps or fermented for apple cider.
6 I don’t like video games, anime or fantasy card games, RP games, sports, ice cream with fillers, donuts made by Asians, anti peanut butter bigots and more.

Buy a parrot and talk to it, it has about the same effects and its way cheaper.
You haven’t seen prices on parrots with decent vocabulary skills.
Cats are good
I bet they are if cooked right.

• Agree
Reactions: Count groudon

Offen Ded Tardreee

I too was in the recent leak and still no pizza...
kiwifarms.net
Glad i nevre lernt 2 rede, meem wasted. Faggots...

I prefer my ice cream sliced out of a container vs scooped. Don’t ask, I do not know and my wife hates it.
You can layer bananas and peanut butter better for an UHMAZIN ice cream experience. USE REAL ICE CREAM NOT FLUFFY GUAR GUM INFESTED TRASH!

Edit: I forgot to add, I for the life the life of me do not understand this Shroomery / Trents asshole shit. Feels gay and forced like certain movements within Western civilization.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
The new Joker movie will probably be good, but it would be better if it never existed, because exceptional autistic incels will at be insufferable for years afterwards after getting a new 'sexy' avatar to cosplay as. At the worst they'll murder people after seeing it, imagining they're Joaquin Phoenix.
One way or the other, it will say alot about our society, vis a vis the fact that we live in one

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The new Joker movie will probably be good, but it would be better if it never existed, because exceptional autistic incels will at be insufferable for years afterwards after getting a new 'sexy' avatar to cosplay as. At the worst they'll murder people after seeing it, imagining they're Joaquin Phoenix.
They were going to murder people one way or another. Avatars are easy to adopt.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino