The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Offen Ded Tardreee

kiwifarms.net
Glad i nevre lernt 2 rede, meem wasted. Faggots...

I prefer my ice cream sliced out of a container vs scooped. Don’t ask, I do not know and my wife hates it.
You can layer bananas and peanut butter better for an UHMAZIN ice cream experience. USE REAL ICE CREAM NOT FLUFFY GUAR GUM INFESTED TRASH!

Edit: I forgot to add, I for the life the life of me do not understand this Shroomery / Trents asshole shit. Feels gay and forced like certain movements within Western civilization.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
The new Joker movie will probably be good, but it would be better if it never existed, because exceptional autistic incels will at be insufferable for years afterwards after getting a new 'sexy' avatar to cosplay as. At the worst they'll murder people after seeing it, imagining they're Joaquin Phoenix.
One way or the other, it will say alot about our society, vis a vis the fact that we live in one

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The new Joker movie will probably be good, but it would be better if it never existed, because exceptional autistic incels will at be insufferable for years afterwards after getting a new 'sexy' avatar to cosplay as. At the worst they'll murder people after seeing it, imagining they're Joaquin Phoenix.
They were going to murder people one way or another. Avatars are easy to adopt.

stuffandthings

Inflammatory Metacommentary
kiwifarms.net
They were going to murder people one way or another. Avatars are easy to adopt.
Very true. And the asshole part of me is more annoyed by socially awkward white trash morons turning any version of the Joker into some kind of pseudo-juggalo saint that somehow sanctifies their instability and failure. The only thing worse is redneck women with more brains than teeth claiming their relationship with their meth dealing felon baby daddy is 'JUST LIKE JOKER AND HARLEY LOLOLOOLOLOLOOL."

Tags
None