The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

stuffandthings

kiwifarms.net
They were going to murder people one way or another. Avatars are easy to adopt.
Very true. And the asshole part of me is more annoyed by socially awkward white trash morons turning any version of the Joker into some kind of pseudo-juggalo saint that somehow sanctifies their instability and failure. The only thing worse is redneck women with more brains than teeth claiming their relationship with their meth dealing felon baby daddy is 'JUST LIKE JOKER AND HARLEY LOLOLOOLOLOLOOL."

BR55

kiwifarms.net
I really wish we could have more serious Movies/TV Shows/Books. I'm getting very tired of everything having to be a comedy.
I think it's less that everything is a comedy now and more that everything has to have "comedy" now.
Typically in the form of Marvel style snarky quips jammed into every five seconds of the film.
Which even when you have good actors and a good script can become grating as all hell.

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I think it's less that everything is a comedy now and more that everything has to have "comedy" now.
Typically in the form of Marvel style snarky quips jammed into every five seconds of the film.
Which even when you have good actors and a good script can become grating as all hell.
Yeah, most recent Marvel movies really butcher what little sense of danger, gravitas and excitement they have with their humor. For every good joke there's always a shitload weak ones that could've easily been cut out, giving the actual good ones more punch and improving the movie's jarringly uneven pacing and tone. Though some elements of the film might not have aged that gracefully, I think the last capeshit movie that really nailed bringing polar opposite tones together and making it work was Kick-Ass. Too bad it had a rather disappointing sequel.

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
kiwifarms.net
Rollerblading is infinitely more fun than skateboarding. People just don’t rollerblade anymore out of fear of being called a faggot.

Source: was a lame-ass skater kid most of my life. Would have much rather have been blading.

Jersey Devil

kiwifarms.net
I don't necessarily think that Silent Hill 2 is the best in the series. I think Silent Hills 1-3 are all very good and it's personal preference which one you like the best. 1 has a really fantastic Twin Peaks-ish atmosphere and the heaviest feeling of mystery, 2 has wonderful level/monster design that always ties in perfectly with the themes, and 3 has the best scares and the most well-written characters (discounting James from 2, but most of the other characters in 2 are interesting more in how they reflect different aspects of James).

I can't really pick a favorite, but I think you can justify putting them in really any order from worst to best.

Also people liked Shattered Memories the best out of any of the post-4 Silent Hill games but I thought it was boring, pretentious dogshit.

werbwub

kiwifarms.net
Nerds are one of the worst groups of kids at school. Nerds are boring and don't disrupt the teachers' ability to teach unlike the "fun kids" which do fun shit, (making Jenga towers out of bread or playing chicken with an open tard cum bottle) easier to talk to due to them having social media and game consoles that aren't the switch,and they often times make school easier due to them disrupting the teachers ability to teach which gives the kids who do work more time to work.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, most recent Marvel movies really butcher what little sense of danger, gravitas and excitement they have with their humor. For every good joke there's always a shitload weak ones that could've easily been cut out, giving the actual good ones more punch and improving the movie's jarringly uneven pacing and tone. Though some elements of the film might not have aged that gracefully, I think the last capeshit movie that really nailed bringing polar opposite tones together and making it work was Kick-Ass. Too bad it had a rather disappointing sequel.
The Boys did a way better job at this than any recent marvel movie I’ve seen

• Informative
Reactions: ShittyRecolor

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
nothin wrong with white bread
White bread tastes good, but the best version I've had was this
1568212867049.png

edit:
I hate the British accent, it doesn't sound smart it sounds r-etarded. It's hard to even follow what they're saying because they use words incorrectly on top of talking like a tard. British movies and shows are no good either, I don't know how anybody finds their "comedy" funny.
Aussies aren't that much better either. The USA is the only country that speaks English at least somewhat properly, I could make an exception for Canada if it's an area with no French.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Count groudon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino