The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

kūhaku

The Stranger
kiwifarms.net
There is no such thing as a "bad genre" of music and anyone who thinks an entire genre is bad is shallow and doesn't listen to enough music. Sure, I dislike the majority of pop songs, but credit where credit is due some of them are great. Just because you enjoy a particular genre of music, in my case rock/metal, doesn't mean you have to suddenly cringe at the mention of any other genre. Songs don't have to be a specific genre to be good, some songs transcend genre. As far as I'm concerned, no matter who you are, there will be at least a few songs in each genre you can enjoy. People who come across as "pop music haters" or "rap haters" or "metal haters" or whatever the fuck, are just weak and haven't listened to enough music to make that call. Dive into a genre deep enough and you will find something you enjoy. Genre doesn't change the vibe you enjoy from music, all genres have happy and sad songs, all have something good in them. I don't have to only enjoy one type of music. I enjoy good music, and sometimes good music comes from different genres.

Last edited:

Count groudon

Saltier than Njord's left testicle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Metal is for everyone-- stronger than the law.
I will say, metal is probably one of the most versatile and diverse music genres out there. Statistically speaking I’m pretty sure there’s at least one sub genre of metal out there that anybody could like. You’re all doom and gloom? Black and Death metal are for you. You like wizards and epic shit? Power metal’s probably what you’re looking for. Wanna just let out some pent up anger and feel like tough ass motherfucker? Give thrash metal a listen.

Really, the odds are in metal’s favor in terms of likability.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
The people who are freaking out about the wu flu when they live in the US or Europe are annoying.

There is no such thing as a "bad genre" of music and anyone who thinks an entire genre is bad is shallow and doesn't listen to enough music. Sure, I dislike the majority of pop songs, but credit where credit is due some of them are great. Just because you enjoy a particular genre of music, in my case rock/metal, doesn't mean you have to suddenly cringe at the mention of any other genre. Songs don't have to be a specific genre to be good, some songs transcend genre. As far as I'm concerned, no matter who you are, there will be at least a few songs in each genre you can enjoy. People who come across as "pop music haters" or "rap haters" or "metal haters" or whatever the fuck, are just weak and haven't listened to enough music to make that call. Dive into a genre deep enough and you will find something you enjoy. Genre doesn't change the vibe you enjoy from music, all genres have happy and sad songs, all have something good in them. I don't have to only enjoy one type of music. I enjoy good music, and sometimes good music comes from different genres.
County rap is a genre which exists.

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
Music died in ‘81

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
Additionally, Fred is a two face and a liar. He is smarmy and obnoxiously cheerful when we first see him, harassing Scrooge over not liking a holiday that, given his past, he has every right to associate with bitterness. As soon as he goes home to his own party, he starts talking shit about Scrooge and laughing about him. That's a pretty shitty thing to do to a family member that has been through way more shit than he has, and it's even shittier to do it behind their back after pretending to kiss their ass. Fred is an awful person and not somebody I would want to spend time with.
Fred didn't really shit talk Scrooge that much though. He said what Scrooge told him, then his wife and guests started shit talking him and Fred said he felt sorry for him. At least that's what I remember. Plus I don't think Fred knew a lot about Scrooge's past with Christmas.

Here's mine:
A higher percentage of ordinary people in most non-white countries are based and redpilled than in most white countries.

Reactions: totse

Mr. Skeltal

Calcium fortified at your own risk
kiwifarms.net
The disappearance of the distinction between the deserving poor (hardship outside of their control) and undeserving poor (self-inflicted hardship) is a cancer on our society. If you're too stupid to keep your own finances in order, too gluttonous to not eat yourself to death, etc... then you shouldn't expect help from taxpayer funded resources.

A mentally ill person on the streets is deservingly poor and needs assistance, someone who chooses to be a dirty street urchin deserves nothing.

Tags
None