The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

Longcat

Feline of Extraordinary Length
kiwifarms.net
Beyonce isn't a "queen" like everyone says - she's just a mediocre manufactured pop singer, and her recent woke persona is nothing but an attempt by record label execs to cash in on currently fashionable ideology. It's especially telling when she's been accused of bleaching her skin, straightening and dyeing her hair to "look white" in the past but now has a song out about being proud of her African heritage. Also who seriously names their kid "Sir"?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Beyonce isn't a "queen" like everyone says - she's just a mediocre manufactured pop singer, and her recent woke persona is nothing but an attempt by record label execs to cash in on currently fashionable ideology. It's especially telling when she's been accused of bleaching her skin, straightening and dyeing her hair to "look white" in the past but now has a song out about being proud of her African heritage. Also who seriously names their kid "Sir"?
There's a lolcow whose main theme is he's a white man who thinks he is a sassy black woman despite just being a gay white guy, and he worships Beyondshite. His name is Kevin Allred. Everyone on his thread thinks what you just said.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell what good voice acting is if it's in a language I don't understand. If I don't understand the grammatical mechanics and if I don't know any basic words then it becomes white noise to me, which is part of the reason I don't care much for subbed anime.

Of course it's different if it's live-action since I can actually see the actors, you know, acting. That I can get behind.

SickNastyBastard

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Technical interviews are a long dog & pony show process that should be replaced with a take home project instead of 5-hour whiteboards. Also in general, having to be disingenuous at a job interview shows lack of integrity and lack of self-worth, unless you're real hard for cash then I can understand.

2020Suicide

Homecoming King
kiwifarms.net
Wrong film at the wrong time, but heralded by the fan base as validation for their tastes.
I have a feeling you would love to explain why. Dune seems like a bad book to adapt too. Each sequel takes place like centuries after each other. The only reason it was made was to try and get some of that star wars money, like disney tried with the black hole.

As for unpopular opinions, if your kid is given to someone else to raise ( foster/adoption) and that kid does something fucked up like shoot up a school you should also get your ass thrown in jail. Even if the "kid" is like 24. Im still pissed that Nicolas Cruz mom is out there partying it up. She literally tried to do the same thing when she was in high school and she and nicky were in communication before the attacks. Even if she didnt convince him to do it, i guarantee you what ever retards raised the americano probably would have changed something if they knew they would raise a spree killer.

Its like how you treat someone differently if you know theyre an alcoholic. We all know people wouldnt throw out a fridge or car unless they were truely defective beyond repair. And its 100% the same for kids. So thats my real unpopular opinion. If a woman is giving their kid up for adoption we should throw that kid in the incinerator because theyre just going to be a burden on the state anyway.

Last edited:

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny is your friend! ~💖
kiwifarms.net
Kid shows from the 90s always grossed me out from their unappealing designs to relying on gross-out humor WAY too much. I never could stand that shit even as a kid and now it just gives off pedo vibes. I seriously don't doubt that ren and stimpy was the only kid show from the 90s that was created by a pedophile.

This also extends to pretty much everything targeted towards kids back in the day and I do believe that we are experiencing a resurgence of that kind of shit (especially in the toy market).

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Some black women are sexy.
Black women look way better in the complete nude. There's something off about the way darker body and pubic hair contrasts pale skin and it aint pretty. As much as a gimmick being ginger is, it actually fits more than being 'normal' Germanic.

Speaking of, I don't really see how it's a bad thing to want women outside your own culture. Having given Tinder an actual proper chance, I realized my lack of activity on it doesn't stem from my lacking profile, but how I don't like 1 in 20 people on there. Wine, 'adventure', and looking exactly like the previous person seems to be the norm in Scandinavia. And it's boring as fuck.

I mean hell, bald black women can be super attractive. Front teeth gap doubly so. Because it's something abnormal or not usual. There's something to learn. My best friend as a kid was a chinese girl, and they ate fucking rice and had bamboo in the garden and all kinds of interesting stuff. Shit to learn from. A reason to engage with their parents.

Or as someone on Reddit put it; growing up around white sisters make the idea of a similar person, but now a wife, unappealing.

AprilRains

Drowning Pumpkin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Black women look way better in the complete nude. There's something off about the way darker body and pubic hair contrasts pale skin and it aint pretty. As much as a gimmick being ginger is, it actually fits more than being 'normal' Germanic.

Speaking of, I don't really see how it's a bad thing to want women outside your own culture. Having given Tinder an actual proper chance, I realized my lack of activity on it doesn't stem from my lacking profile, but how I don't like 1 in 20 people on there. Wine, 'adventure', and looking exactly like the previous person seems to be the norm in Scandinavia. And it's boring as fuck.

I mean hell, bald black women can be super attractive. Front teeth gap doubly so. Because it's something abnormal or not usual. There's something to learn. My best friend as a kid was a chinese girl, and they ate fucking rice and had bamboo in the garden and all kinds of interesting stuff. Shit to learn from. A reason to engage with their parents.

Or as someone on Reddit put it; growing up around white sisters make the idea of a similar person, but now a wife, unappealing.
Note to the police: We found him. Come get him.

Higgins

KNEE DEEP IN THE SHIT!!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
"Talent" is vastly overrated and isn't the end all be all of success. It means jack shit without a central vision, work ethic, the ability to market yourself, or the interpersonal skills involved with collaboration. The person in question doesn't 'lack talent, you probably just dont enjoy whatever their output is. Same deal with being a singer/songwriter. It historically hasnt been the norm and some of the most celebrated artists didn't write their own lyrics.

Tags
None