The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

St8Bustah

分かりませんwwwww
kiwifarms.net
entire state is run by crazy cults, almost all social experimentation on what bastard programs to implement in the west are tested there first because the koreans just passively accept everything, all the men are complete wusses and play second fiddle to the women, their PM sent an entire cruise ship full of kids to die off the coast as a literal sacrifice to one of these crazy cults, ANOTHER one of these cults was behind the original release of covid (this has been buried like hell so you'll probably have a hard time digging it up), and that's not even mentioning the fact that despite having a huge involvement in WW2 as conscripts for the Japanese army, they've never apologised for it, let alone even acknowledged it, and constantly try to shift the blame onto literally every other country in the SEA zone, they're all a bunch of Mongolian rape babies who are eternally salty that their country is only relevant because of western culture, they're a bunch of copycats with no real ingenuity, all their music is garbage and 90% of the population is more silicone than flesh.

The only reason anyone props them up is because they're a US ally on NK's doorstep, and the gooks constantly let it get to their heads, thinking that it means they're actually relevant.

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. . . their PM sent an entire cruise ship full of kids to die off the coast as a literal sacrifice to one of these crazy cults, ANOTHER one of these cults was behind the original release of covid (this has been buried like hell so you'll probably have a hard time digging it up). . .
Those claims seem... tenuous, at best, although admittedly fascinating. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it seems somewhat unlikely. Got any sources for either of those?

St8Bustah

分かりませんwwwww
kiwifarms.net
Those claims seem... tenuous, at best, although admittedly fascinating. I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it seems somewhat unlikely. Got any sources for either of those?
sure thing. For corona, here's one of many articles talking about the cult itself: https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/worl...rus-outbreak-begs-for-forgiveness/ar-BB10DyTE
To find the name of the woman who spread the virus you need to dig a little deeper (and I'm not sure if this information has been scrubbed yet) to find the listings of all the people who are a part of this cult and line them up with the listings of the people who used to work at the wuhan laboratory as registered employers. From what I can remember, one of the cult members was actually working at the laboratory around the time the outbreak occurred, and released the virus in order to cause a mass outbreak so that their cult leader could work miracles (the cult believes that their leader can work miracles in times of great crisis).
for the cruise ship sacrifice, here's another article, it also ties into the coronavirus cult as well: https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/peop...link-between-coronavirus-sewol-ferry-disaster

you'll get a lot of argumentation on both sides about the specifics of it, but the real takeaway that you should have is that Korea has a huge cult problem as a result of it being filled with some of the worst bugmen in SEA.

• Informative
Reactions: Curt Sibling

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Confirmation that cults are insane and run by (usually) the most insane, definitely. No hard links to the Wuhan stuff, though; just a mention that cult members were there in December. I'm going to look into that one, though, definitely interesting.

MV Sewol; a cult leader owning the company that owns the boat doesn't really equate to "the Prime Minister sacrificing a boatload of kids to the cult"; that's either hyperbolic or downright disingenuous. A corrupt politician with advisers who are tied to the cult is a far cry from child sacrifice.

I'm vehemently anti-cult, even the "benign" ones like JW and Mormons; I'd legislate them out of existence tomorrow, given the chance but they should only ever be attacked on verifiable facts and actions. Speculation and inference from incomplete data just plays into their persecution complexes.

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Ped Xing

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion: the state should not mandate a religion, as such a connexion inevitably makes the state tyrannical and the religion corrupt and hypocritical.

• Autistic
Reactions: Gun Safety

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think people like rush limbaugh and the like on the radio would have been allowed under jewish rule unless they were controlled opposition.
Also wakanda is dumb.

• Agree
Reactions: Fromtheblackdepths

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Major asshole, first class
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It would definitely be enjoyable to make out with Shoeonhead once, provided you talked politics before or after.
But I'm an idiot who would only gush about how awesome it would be to party with 90s Bill Clinton.

Everything he did aside, you know it would be great cruising for chubby chicks in bars with him. Which is probably an unpopular idea.

Tags
None