The thread where you post your mildly unpopular opinions -

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
kiwifarms.net
Obese animals aren't cute to me. I think they look kind of gross, especially fatass cats with their tiny ass heads on a big barrel body. I would love on them regardless because it's not their fault, but I don't understand how fatso pets became the epitome of cute for some people.

If you want a massive unit just get a Maine Coon or a Ragdoll or something where they're naturally big uns.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Bleach is healthy.
kiwifarms.net
Obese animals aren't cute to me. I think they look kind of gross, especially fatass cats with their tiny ass heads on a big barrel body. I would love on them regardless because it's not their fault, but I don't understand how fatso pets became the epitome of cute for some people.

If you want a massive unit just get a Maine Coon or a Ragdoll or something where they're naturally big uns.
For me it's more that the animal is clearly not in good health but people ignore it because they think fat cats look cute. I think it's worrying.

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
kiwifarms.net
For me it's more that the animal is clearly not in good health but people ignore it because they think fat cats look cute. I think it's worrying.
Yeah, fat pets definitely lose quality of life, it's so bad for them. It always makes me sad when they're too fat to groom themselves and their butts are a matted dingleberry mess.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
I hate dogs. They scare the shit out of me

I'm not a fan of dogs either, but I can tolerate them. It's dog people I can't fucking stand.

if I posted 90,000 pictures of my cat on a dating profile, treated it like it was my literal child, made comments like people who don't like cats are bad people or shouldn't be trusted and threatened to end friendships or relationships with someone who didn't like cats, I'd be rightly looked at as insane. That behavior is seen as completely normal by dog people however. You're treated like a monster if you don't like dogs. The dog worship in this country is fucking insane.

Curt Sibling

Napoleon Blownapart
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can dig that. Some days big tits just don't do it for me and I want a girl that's a little flatter.

Tell us more, sir.
hansen.jpg

soft breathing

˙oƃɐ ǝɯᴉʇ ƃuol ɐ ƃuᴉplᴉnq ǝɥʇ ʇɟǝl sɐɥ poƃ
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of dogs either, but I can tolerate them. It's dog people I can't fucking stand.

I honestly cannot stand some dog people either - especially the ones that "love their furry children babies soooo much" but fail to raise/train them properly. Aka: Those dogs that bark at every little fucking thing, all throughout the night, are aggressive towards other dogs because "mommy" wouldn't let them socialize with other dogs etc etc.

But on the other hand, when I see people like that, I'm glad that they don't have kids. Can you imagine the hellspawns they'd produce with their weird-ass parenting habits?

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Tom Arnold, Kevin James, and Rob Schneider all get more hate for their acting than they deserve. If they were cast in something that was actually well written and played to their strengths, any of them could give a good performance. They're just always cast in shit.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Unattached men in their twenties who prate about the importance of having children are a sad bore.

What is more, while their female counterparts suffering from the highly contagious babymania usually focus on how nice it would be to have a pet infant-- while they seem to forget that babies last but the shortest while before becoming cunning, yet unwise humans with arms, legs and agency who will either cause or do themselves much mischief in 18 years-- the males focus on less certain, and far less meaningful things. "I must not be a genetic dead end," they say, without suggesting any traits they possess which are of especial value to the gene pool.

This focus on the post-mortem is, I believe, rooted in dread of death. It is a desire for a sort of vicarious afterlife, and will profit them little. I do confess, however, that they may really feel a desire to be the loving papa, and simply find it more embarassing to be sentimental than do girls.

I am not against people reproducing, by any means. Many parents find great joy and comfort in their children, though it should be noted that many other parents, hopefully fewer, find their children a disappointment.

Young men are generally unhappy and disconnected from the reality of life. If the military chose to pick men at their physical peak, the draft age would be 28, not 18. I think they are very apt to live too much in the hypothetical future, and to pin too much of their hopes of happiness on things which may never come to pass, and which, when they do arrive, rarely meet their lofty expectations.

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
Unattached men in their twenties who prate about the importance of having children are a sad bore.

What is more, while their female counterparts suffering from the highly contagious babymania usually focus on how nice it would be to have a pet infant-- while they seem to forget that babies last but the shortest while before becoming cunning, yet unwise humans with arms, legs and agency who will either cause or do themselves much mischief in 18 years-- the males focus on less certain, and far less meaningful things. "I must not be a genetic dead end," they say, without suggesting any traits they possess which are of especial value to the gene pool.

This focus on the post-mortem is, I believe, rooted in dread of death. It is a desire for a sort of vicarious afterlife, and will profit them little. I do confess, however, that they may really feel a desire to be the loving papa, and simply find it more embarassing to be sentimental than do girls.

I am not against people reproducing, by any means. Many parents find great joy and comfort in their children, though it should be noted that many other parents, hopefully fewer, find their children a disappointment.

Young men are generally unhappy and disconnected from the reality of life. If the military chose to pick men at their physical peak, the draft age would be 28, not 18. I think they are very apt to live too much in the hypothetical future, and to pin too much of their hopes of happiness on things which may never come to pass, and which, when they do arrive, rarely meet their lofty expectations.
As a 28-year-old bachelor with next to no dating experience, I agree. There's also a romanticized (so to speak) view of marriage. As much as I dream of having a beautiful young wife to cherish, I also understand that marriage and family isn't a constant party. You're gonna have ups and downs. You're gonna have difficulties and disagreements. There's gonna be a seven-year-itch, when your wife seems to be getting less sexy and your kids not so cute anymore.

You have to remember that love is not a feeling, but an active choice you have to make every day, to will the good of another.

Tags
None