Careercow The Thunberg Family: Greta Thunberg, Beata Thunberg, Svante Thunberg, & Malena Ernman - Attention-seeking eco-fighters

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whilst I don't think she's a "cow" for having an opinion on climate change, she's at the very least a person of interest because of the idiocy she instigates.

Like this ; People killing themselves over climate change.

He deleted the tweet because his wife asked him to out of sensitivity to the family, but here's a cap:

View attachment 950071
Big if true.

Also, her connection to Svante Arrhenius. Given that he is the "Grandfather" of Climate Change and he just so happens to be related to Greta, I find that connection more interesting than if she was just some random.

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I got this in my mail today:
View attachment 950338
We need your help people. Those evil alt-right trolls are at it again! Not only are they spreading their evil climate change denying propaganda, but they're using the internet to criticize Greta Thunberg!

But luckily there's an *AWESOME* way to stop them...

We'll reach out to Facebook and make Mark Zuckerberg CENSOR THEM!!!!

That's right, we've done it before. Our crack team of Europeans who live in tiny apartments where they can't help but hear their wives and girlfriends get railed by a bunch of HIV positive African migrants on a daily basis have experience taking down social media pages. All you need to do is give us FIVE AMERICAN DOLLARS and you can rest knowing you've done your part to empower smug, insufferable cunts JUST LIKE US!!!

Oh and you'll be saving the environment too. Don't ask us how. It's not like we volunteer to pick up trash or plant trees or anything. We just flag people on social media in a way that makes MundaneMatt look like someone who can take criticism.

Yotsubaaa

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also, her connection to Svante Arrhenius. Given that he is the "Grandfather" of Climate Change and he just so happens to be related to Greta, I find that connection more interesting than if she was just some random.
You're right. What an astounding coincidence that is.

From this article here (archived https://archive.li/yBmcI):
AMY GOODMAN: —on other countries that can least afford to cope with the change. We’re talking with Svante and Greta Thunberg. Can you talk about your relatives? You are both the descendants of Svante Arrhenius, the Nobel Prize-winning scientist, who first calculated the greenhouse effect caused by carbon dioxide emissions in 1896, known to some as the “father of climate change science.” Svante, you were named after him?

SVANTE THUNBERG: Yes, I was. My family named me after him, of my father did, because he thought, you know, that was very important. But the fact is, they didn’t have a clue why he got the Nobel Prize. You know, he was just a Nobel Prize winner.

GRETA THUNBERG: They just thought it was nice.

SVANTE THUNBERG: Yeah, it’s pretty nice, you know, a nice title. So, he thought—my father was born in 1925. He’s pretty old. And his grandmother’s cousin, I think, is Svante Arrhenius. So, yeah, it runs in the family. I was—you know, I didn’t realize, until I started reading up on the subject, but, yeah, that’s our relative, yeah.
They had no idea they were the descendants of, and named after, this famed climate scientist that was the first Swede to ever win the Nobel Prize. Not sure I believe that.

trannyfucker

fucker of trannies
kiwifarms.net
There's a massive 15-part sperg-out about the people behind Greta here

I think the origins story is quite interesting but I'm not sure how important the different strands are (her parental connections and the green startup that seized on her in the beginning).

ElAbominacion

Somewhere in the Swamps south of the Mexico border
kiwifarms.net
We need your help people. Those evil alt-right trolls are at it again! Not only are they spreading their evil climate change denying propaganda, but they're using the internet to criticize Greta Thunberg!

That's right, we've done it before. Our crack team of Europeans who live in tiny apartments where they can't help but hear their wives and girlfriends get railed by a bunch of HIV positive African migrants on a daily basis have experience taking down social media pages. All you need to do is give us FIVE AMERICAN DOLLARS and you can rest knowing you've done your part to empower smug, insufferable cunts JUST LIKE US!!!

Oh and you'll be saving the environment too. Don't ask us how. It's not like we volunteer to pick up trash or plant trees or anything. We just flag people on social media in a way that makes MundaneMatt look like someone who can take criticism.

Wanna know who backed Avaaz.org? Fucking George Soros.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
More how this all just happened by accident - in the spring of 2016, when Greta was 13, her mother Malena Ernman contacted a production company and public service television to do a tv series about the climate change with Greta and the rest of the Thunberg family:

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're right. What an astounding coincidence that is.

From this article here (archived https://archive.li/yBmcI):

They had no idea they were the descendants of, and named after, this famed climate scientist that was the first Swede to ever win the Nobel Prize. Not sure I believe that.
Yeah, I find that highly unlikely. He's not exactly a nobody. He had views and contributions above and beyond just climate change.

Greta is just a silly albeit amusing child, but I really, genuinely doubt an egotist like her father would fail to gloat to climate-mad 12 year old Greta, that his namesake was Pappy Climate Change. I don't believe in happenstance when it comes to fame starved narcs who put their tardbaby in the spotlight so recklessly.

His views on eugenics - specifically Swedish/Nordic eugenics was rather foreshadowing of the current direction of Sweden. His ideas and how they're being repurposed by people including the Thunbergs, is probably more interesting than Greta's tantrum.

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net

"don't worry that if we get our way, you and all your descendants will live a life of brutally enforced and inescapable poverty eating bugs and starving to death in unheated shipping containers, which you'll have to share with at least two other similarly starved families, while we reap the benefits of your back-breaking work and live the life of Riley because of reasons, but we will definitely do our best to save the environment, oh yes!"

Last edited:

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Swede here, I can assure you the average person is Sweden is tired of hearing about this autistic bitch constantly in the media everyday. The only people who support her are the militant vegans/feminists/leftists (they go hand in hand). It's truly sad to see a person with an Autism Spectrum Disorder being exploited by grown adults for political points. The fact she took a sailboat all across the Atlantic thinking it would save the environment is enough to classify her as a lolcow. I'm so tired of her and her cult trying to guilt trip Swedes when Sweden is already among the top 5 most environmentally friendly countries in the world, meanwhile tons of plastic are dumped in the sea everyday by developing countries but we don't hear anything about that, sigh... the translated articles posted gave me a good chuckle though, google translate never disappoints 😁

Tags
None