Careercow The Thunberg Family: Greta Thunberg, Beata Thunberg, Svante Thunberg, & Malena Ernman - Attention-seeking eco-fighters

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Serious question: is she on puberty blockers? She's way underdeveloped for a 16-year-old.

Apologies if it's been discussed to death. I couldn't bear to follow this thread.
I don't think so, if she was the Greta-obsessed media here would have let the people know by now. But you are right though, she does look very child-like, quite different from other Swedish girls her age. Maybe she's just a late bloomer?

• Informative
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
I don’t get why she calls Asperger’s a superpower. Closest thing I can think of is things causing you to rage like The Incredible Hulk, which is more something that you try to suppress with medication. It’s more like a curse/burden if you want to think of it that way.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
I don’t get why she calls Asperger’s a superpower. Closest thing I can think of is things causing you to rage like The Incredible Hulk, which is more something that you try to suppress with medication. It’s more like a curse/burden if you want to think of it that way.
I guess the point is that she is so focused on "Climate Issues" because of it. That's the only thing I can think of...

• Agree
Reactions: ConcernedAnon

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1046087
Time's Cow Person of the Year. People raging about it in the A&H megathread (including me).​
"Person of the Year", is much like pretty much every other mainstream awards is generally entirely agenda driven and useless.

Like her Nobel Peace Prize nomination, Greta has done almost nothing to earn this title. Her rhetoric is nothing new, she has caused no notable positive changes in the world and as been largely irrelevant every since she rightfully denied the Nobel Peace Prize.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
"Person of the Year", is much like pretty much every other mainstream awards is generally entirely agenda driven and useless.

Like her Nobel Peace Prize nomination, Greta has done almost nothing to earn this title. Her rhetoric is nothing new, she has caused no notable positive changes in the world and as been largely irrelevant every since she rightfully denied the Nobel Peace Prize.
Also iirc the dude who won the peace prize was actually pretty legit this year

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I've always felt like it was a bizarre choice for the environmentalists to champion a mentally ill child as the face of their movement. Surely it undermines your whole argument?

It reminds me of how people take neo-Nazis way more seriously than Antifa. A big part of the reason for this is that neo-Nazi organisations are extremely selective about who speaks for them publicly, while Antifa, being a fake organisation with no entry requirement, is largely seen as a joke because any dingdong can speak on their behalf. Similarly, people who are looking to learn more about environmentalism but aren't fully swayed on it are going to be dissuaded by the fact that their loudest voice is a teenage girl with autism and OCD who hasn't actually done anything.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
I've always felt like it was a bizarre choice for the environmentalists to champion a mentally ill child as the face of their movement. Surely it undermines your whole argument?

It reminds me of how people take neo-Nazis way more seriously than Antifa. A big part of the reason for this is that neo-Nazi organisations are extremely selective about who speaks for them publicly, while Antifa, being a fake organisation with no entry requirement, is largely seen as a joke because any dingdong can speak on their behalf. Similarly, people who are looking to learn more about environmentalism but aren't fully swayed on it are going to be dissuaded by the fact that their loudest voice is a teenage girl with autism and OCD who hasn't actually done anything.
But aren't neo-nazis still viewed as a bunch of LARPing speds who occasionally go postal if the feds don't tard-wrangle them?

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
I don't think so, if she was the Greta-obsessed media here would have let the people know by now. But you are right though, she does look very child-like, quite different from other Swedish girls her age. Maybe she's just a late bloomer?
she's quite different from other girls her age because she's literally autistic (which goes hand in hand with slow mental development) and because she's been made into a child celebrity by her activist parents. the kid never had a chance at a normal childhood/adolescence.

they are not trying to make an argument to begin with, it's all just cheap emotional manipulation.
"look at this poor little girl who is afraid for her future! don't you feel sad for her? you should do what she says to make her happy again!"
normies (especially women) fall for it hook, line and sinker.

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
t reminds me of how people take neo-Nazis way more seriously than Antifa. A big part of the reason for this is that neo-Nazi organisations are extremely selective about who speaks for them publicly, while Antifa, being a fake organisation with no entry requirement, is largely seen as a joke because any dingdong can speak on their behalf. Similarly, people who are looking to learn more about environmentalism but aren't fully swayed on it are going to be dissuaded by the fact that their loudest voice is a teenage girl with autism and OCD who hasn't actually done anything.
Well, advocating for a pure Aryan world isn't as easy to convince a layman of the benefits as much as what you can do to save the planet. That's all I can think of when it comes to the spokesman aspect. But honestly, any leftist will lose somebody the minute you instruct them how to live their life.

Sperghetti

#waxmymeatballs
kiwifarms.net
they are not trying to make an argument to begin with, it's all just cheap emotional manipulation.
"look at this poor little girl who is afraid for her future! don't you feel sad for her? you should do what she says to make her happy again!"
normies (especially women) fall for it hook, line and sinker.
Not to mention that if you disagree with any of her talking points or even object to the fact that they're using this tactic, then you get "why are you so threatened by a little girl?!"

They picked Greta because she's got the distinct advantage of being both female and a minor. If it were her dad trying to be the main spokesperson here, nobody would care.

Feline Bathcat

kiwifarms.net
Not to mention that if you disagree with any of her talking points or even object to the fact that they're using this tactic, then you get "why are you so threatened by a little girl?!"

They picked Greta because she's got the distinct advantage of being both female and a minor. If it were her dad trying to be the main spokesperson here, nobody would care.
Lol the oceans are going to become so acidified nothing lives in them you fucking goddamn idiot. You absolute worm beyond reason. Miami is going to be underwater. Do you like the safety weather prediction provides you? Maybe whatever this kid is worried about is also legitimate, try not to cut your freak criticism of her with too much sexual pathology, okay?

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
Lol the oceans are going to become so acidified nothing lives in them you fucking goddamn idiot. You absolute worm beyond reason. Miami is going to be underwater. Do you like the safety weather prediction provides you? Maybe whatever this kid is worried about is also legitimate, try not to cut your freak criticism of her with too much sexual pathology, okay?
sir please sit down

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Ma'am this is a Wal-Mart.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of that sketch that "comedian" did called the Greta Thunberg Helpline or something, it's so unfathomably cringe to watch... I'm so over virtue signaling soyboys at this point.

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
Are you saying you'd like to speak to the manager, ma'am?

Tags
None