Careercow The Thunberg Family: Greta Thunberg, Beata Thunberg, Svante Thunberg, & Malena Ernman - Attention-seeking eco-fighters

Oskar Dirlewanger

i am the black niggas
kiwifarms.net
I would pay money to have some nigga pull a sverige on "Greta Thunberg" and eat some raw meat right in her face.
Screenshot_240.png

Also I was shocked to read she's 16 years old, I always thought she's like 10-12. I wonder if her parents were feeding her puberty blockers to achieve the perfect crisis actor goblin look, or is the rétarded development simply an effect of the malnutrition resulting from the "veganism" eating disorder.

Misaki Nakahara

Nihon Homosexuality Kyoukai
kiwifarms.net
I would pay money to have some nigga pull a sverige on "Greta Thunberg" and eat some raw meat right in her face.

Also I was shocked to read she's 16 years old, I always thought she's like 10-12. I wonder if her parents were feeding her puberty blockers to achieve the perfect crisis actor goblin look, or is the rétarded development simply an effect of the malnutrition resulting from the "veganism" eating disorder.
Sv3rige is just as much of a lolcow as any crazy vegan. He's published videos of him eating deer testicles, simply to trigger the libs. He's so worked up about the idea of someone following a diet he doesn't like that he stands outside vegan food fairs eating raw squirrel meat and showing off his "veganism = malnutrition" shirt.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Jesus piss guzzling cruci-fucking christ, has anyone ever pointed out that your replies all have the cadence of a 16 year old girl with crystal meth shoved in her cunt? I'm ashamed to share the same internet with you, much less viewpoints on fucking global warming. Take a deep breath, stop doing crank for a minute, and try to come up with something better.

EDIT:
I'm quickly realizing that it is I who might want to take a deep breath and put down the crank.
Just do crank together to overcome your differences :)

Pale Empress

kiwifarms.net
I don't know whether this has been brought up yet, but something I've noticed is fact that Greta Thunberg is and has been portrayed as essentially a child from the very beginning, despite the fact that she's almost 17 (by the way 15 is the age of consent in Sweden fwiw). Specifically in how she dresses and how the media portrays her.

No makeup, pigtails, neutral/childlike clothing such as overalls, the fact that she's always seemingly flat-chested, etc, it seems like they want to maintain an image of pre-pubescence. All media coverage of her refers to her as a youth, a child, a teenager (to be fair she is a teenager, but technically also a young adult), and back in September when this really started kicking off, every major news outlet was focused on attacking detractors as being irrationally hateful towards a child.

It reminds me a lot of the way the kids from the Stoneman Douglas shooting were portrayed, that whole "wisdom from the mouths of babes" shtick, the way they were shielded for being children, and subsequently how they more or less disappeared altogether from the public arena once they turned 18 because they knew they couldn't be regarded as innocent kids who were being targeted by hateful adults who get off on bullying children.

Although I think Greta will have much better staying power than any of the Stoneman Douglas kids because she got a run-up and she has better financial backing and PR. It'll be amusing to see what happens in the next few years.

ExceptionallyExceptional

I farted in my hazmat suit.
kiwifarms.net
I don't know whether this has been brought up yet, but something I've noticed is fact that Greta Thunberg is and has been portrayed as essentially a child from the very beginning, despite the fact that she's almost 17 (by the way 15 is the age of consent in Sweden fwiw). Specifically in how she dresses and how the media portrays her.

No makeup, pigtails, neutral/childlike clothing such as overalls, the fact that she's always seemingly flat-chested, etc, it seems like they want to maintain an image of pre-pubescence. All media coverage of her refers to her as a youth, a child, a teenager (to be fair she is a teenager, but technically also a young adult), and back in September when this really started kicking off, every major news outlet was focused on attacking detractors as being irrationally hateful towards a child.

It reminds me a lot of the way the kids from the Stoneman Douglas shooting were portrayed, that whole "wisdom from the mouths of babes" shtick, the way they were shielded for being children, and subsequently how they more or less disappeared altogether from the public arena once they turned 18 because they knew they couldn't be regarded as innocent kids who were being targeted by hateful adults who get off on bullying children.

Although I think Greta will have much better staying power than any of the Stoneman Douglas kids because she got a run-up and she has better financial backing and PR. It'll be amusing to see what happens in the next few years.
It's all manipulation. You can't criticize Greta because "SHE'S JUST A KID!!" and yet I'll bet you a huge chunk of the people who would use Greta's age as some sort of excuse as to why you need to shut the fuck up and let this literal sperg screech at you judgmentally were the very same people calling the Covington kids all sorts of shit because they wouldn't kiss the ass of some entitled Injun sped who decided that the white man owes him something.

Last edited:

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I was shocked too. I was wondering if they were lying about her age for some reason although I couldn't really be bothered to work out why.

This makes a lot of sense. SocJus nowadays seems to be built on creating an oppression shield(TM) around their latest messiah so no one is allowed to poke holes in their paper-thin arguments.

I find it funny that I never see anyone talking positively about Greta if they even know who she is at all. It's all memes and ridicule. Honestly feels like one of those things the media are trying so hard to make a thing but it's just not happening.

AlexaAutismo

NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
kiwifarms.net

If she's actually almost 17 I am absolutely shocked that people use the age as a shield. Plenty of other 16 year old's have gotten shit for saying...well, anything really. Not to powerlevel or whatever, but I am all for human rights and some of the "SJW" stuff. However, much like this person and other's that become some image/martyr for a cause/monetary gain that either side picks up to push their shit: this ain't it and it needs to fucking stop please.
:suffering:

• Agree
Reactions: Fuckface34

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
don't know whether this has been brought up yet, but something I've noticed is fact that Greta Thunberg is and has been portrayed as essentially a child from the very beginning, despite the fact that she's almost 17 (by the way 15 is the age of consent in Sweden fwiw). Specifically in how she dresses and how the media portrays her.
But she is not a child... maybe mentally considering she has the 'tism and possibly delayed development from her eating disorder stemming from her being on the spectrum but in Sweden you usually stop referring to someone as a child when they turn 15. I know americans are a bit more conservative labeling those under 18 as minors but the only people here that say "shes just a kid" are her fellow cultists and other sympathizers, it's so obvious that they want to shield her from legitimate criticism by labeling her as a child, the only time they pull the child card is when she's under "attack". Any other time she's "grown enough to make her own decisions".

EDIT: I just realized some other people in this thread already came to that same conclusion, I'm proud of you

AmpleApricots

kiwifarms.net
The german railway system is terrible (often surprisingly terrible for what foreingers think about germany) and owning it and the incredibly terrible corporation behind it in any way possible is a good deed I could never criticize. It's overtly expensive, seriously outdated, and some stiff wind can make it collapse regionally for half a day. I haven't researched it at all but I can fully believe her train was overcrowded because other trains just failed to show up or came with delays of 30+ minutes. It is incredibly common. Privatization absolutely and utterly killed it. Also a little fun fact: the Deutsche Bahn got a big "climate package" financial injection from the government to make updates to it to make it more green. First thing they did? Raised the wages of the board of directors. Hope they're going to put solar panels on their new mansions I guess.

Thunberg reminds me of Stallmann often (who's also pretty autistic and laser-focused) and no matter if you agree with everything or not, you gotta admire the dedication. It's funny how angry some people get at her for simply existing.

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net

All I can think is that global warming is the left's new pet policy, just like how gun control was for the Stoneman kids. I think Greta will stay around for as long as the left doesn't move to another topic.

JohnMc

Mr. Karate
kiwifarms.net
So were leaving the fate of the world to a autistic 16 year old girl who is being exploited by her family for fame and money.
She can't be any worse than the previous climate loons. We've been a decade away from climate caused extinction since the 60s. Hell, I grew up in the 80s where the holes in the ozone layers were supposed to finish us off. No wonder the climate change loons are focusing on kids now. Anybody over 30 has lived through atleast 3 "We're all going to die" climate armageddons.

Vecr

"nanoposts with 90° spatial rotational symmetries"
kiwifarms.net
She can't be any worse than the previous climate loons. We've been a decade away from climate caused extinction since the 60s. Hell, I grew up in the 80s where the holes in the ozone layers were supposed to finish us off. No wonder the climate change loons are focusing on kids now. Anybody over 30 has lived through atleast 3 "We're all going to die" climate armageddons.
Well, we did find the problem causing the ozone hole, and we fixed it, at least mostly (looking at you, China).

The ozone layer protects the surface from UV radiation, and that's why it's an issue for it to have a hole.

Tags
None