Careercow The Thunberg Family: Greta Thunberg, Beata Thunberg, Svante Thunberg, & Malena Ernman - Attention-seeking eco-fighters

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
That woman looks like every "business owner" age 24 in Scandinavia, who then goes on to gain wealth from sexual harassment lawsuits. The dude either looks like a poor IT worker or a sleezy politician with very poor taste. I can see exactly why they'd tard cum out their own offspring, because much like hoping for a professor to grab your thigh, they're just there waiting for a reason to make money.

Reactions: KeepHopeAlive

Hate

Love to hate.
kiwifarms.net
I think it's likely the activist crowd will dump her for a newer model. Anyone else think her family become a specialty of this website, especially given her strange parents?
Once the media stops mentioning her name, she'll fade into obscurity in the movement. They just need to find that new poster child to stand up to world leaders again

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1166055
Imagine getting your nose cut off because you went to school, only to encourage other people to skip school.
Malala was almost assassinated (she was shot in the head and part of her skull was removed) for daring to go to school...

Greta is nothing but a FAS puppet for her fame whore parents.

Malala actually has an amazing message and has spread true awareness in the world.

I'm just going to go with she is suffering brain damage and this is why this happened.

Papadopoulos

Perc 30 Courier Service
kiwifarms.net
Malala was almost assassinated (she was shot in the head and part of her skull was removed) for daring to go to school...

Malala actually has an amazing message and has spread true awareness in the world.

I'm just going to go with she is suffering brain damage and this is why this happened.
Malala is probably faking it or is doing so out of fear of a 2nd assassination attempt as "revenge" for learning; same criminal, different skin colour/venue, with the bonus white savior mentality.

• Agree
Reactions: KeepHopeAlive

Random Internet Person

Chopper’s doctoring!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1166055
Imagine getting your nose cut off because you went to school, only to encourage other people to skip school.

Malala is probably faking it or is doing so out of fear of a 2nd assassination attempt as "revenge" for learning; same criminal, different skin colour/venue, with the bonus white savior mentality.
I’m pretty sure surviving a Taliban fatwa gives you carte Blanche to advocate for whatever you want as long as it’s legal and palatable .

Tags
None