The Tom Deadpool - Here we place our Bets on the Expected Lifespan of a Nearly-Dead Hobo.

How Much Time Does Tom Have Left?

• < 1 Year

• 1 Year

• 2-5 Years

• 5-10 Years

• 10-20 Years

• Joke's on you, Spiteful DogFuckers Never Die!

Results are only viewable after voting.

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How long do the inhabitants of God's green earth have to put up with Tom?

Place your bets in the poll above, and if you win, a certain powerful and wealthy global organization may be willing to reward you with something.

I am a nigger

kiwifarms.net
My grandfather had a number of debilitating incurable diseases over the course of his life, he was tremendously lucky in that he was able to receive regular treatment, and paradoxically, going to the doctor uncovered many diseases in their early stages. He lived to be 92. What is the point of this? Sometimes diseased things live the longest.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think he'll live a bit longer than 5 years. COPD is a slow killer but already on its way. However, he'll get more feeble as it progresses, meaning he'll be unable to do a lot of the things likely to kill him faster.

Xanax

Viva la constipacion!
kiwifarms.net
He's been dead for years. Inside his body are millions of bacteria that have evolved enough to move around as a colony, and Tom's rotting corpse is just the host. They've replaced most of his organs, except his lungs which they need to take in marijuana smoke, which they feed on. Much like Tom is immune to changing for the better, the bacteria are immune to all medicines. When Tom's body is worn out, we're all fucked, because they'll break out and start multiplying inside other people.

Microbiologists have attempted to study this phenomenon, but none of them could stand the smell long enough to obtain samples.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
I voted 2-5. I hope he lasts to 2020 so we can see him chimp the fuck out when he doesn't get the magic vagina from the intergalactic space lizards that he claims he's been promised. Also, he has said he's going to murder/suicide if 2020 comes to pass without the return of said space lizards.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino