The Tomboy Question(s) -

ReturnedHermit

kiwifarms.net
Tomboys are pretty well understood at this point. The primary source of attraction is always the lack of pageantry and social grace. All other features, from fitness to hair length to entertainment preferences are secondary.
The tomboy is the female equivalent of the manchild. Whether or not you can push further and claim they are predominantly cases of masking autistism (or the disorder formerly known as Asperger's) is not entirely clear.
Men read into the tomboy too much. You may see a woman without makeup, without a "fake" personality or flock of female friends and think "Wow, she's attainable and authentic." This observation is not to be trusted for a number of reasons. The 'Women are Wonderful' effect can do a number on your brain, leading you to believe that the reason for a tomboy to act the way she does is out of some rebellion against the norm. You may believe in some way that your scouter is picking up a powerlevel due to her occasional criticism of modern women. What you are really picking up on is the shift that occurs in between childhood and adulthood where most men become losers or merely invisible drones, while most women are thriving. There are many reasons for this across many disciplines, but the end result is a great filtering process. This explains the relative scarcity of tomboys as well. They are simply part of the relatively small group of women who did not rise to the expected level of maturity and conformity at the prescribed time. Putting any hopes or dreams on the tomboy is courting disaster. Expecting some sophisticated, rebellious spirit is equally wrong. Instead, what you get is a stunted person with little to be passionate about other than the past.

Trust me.

Don't Tread on Me

I summon One Hundred-Eyes Dragon!
kiwifarms.net
Zero Day Defense said:
they have a modified understanding of what constitutes a "tomboy" that allows them to recognize sexually mature women as such....expecting their tomboy waifu to be kind of androgynous
Sexually mature women are not androgynous. They have tits. Even B cups mark you as very clearly not male, and lots of American women have C-cups or larger.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
Sexually mature women are not androgynous. They have tits. Even B cups mark you as very clearly not male, and lots of American women have C-cups or larger.
I said "kind of androgynous", and I meant as a matter of style rather than natural body type.

Trust me.
Sounds like there's a story behind the genesis of this observation.

Last edited:

Unyielding Stupidity

i will become back my money
kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, most guys that genuinely want a tomboy gf fall into one of two catagories. They're either guys that are extremely athletic and want a woman with the same passion, or weaker men who want a dominant female partner and see tomboys as a way to achieve that.

Well, either that or they're coomers that just have a thing for women with short hair or big muscles (and usually dark skin for some reason), presumably because their mother either didn't love them or loved them too much.

greenvector36

kiwifarms.net
I like girls with short hair. That’s it, that’s all I have to say.

Dude. Nice.
appreciate.jpg

Tension Rising

Spanakopita!
kiwifarms.net
My two quid:
Tomboys are going through a similar thing that goth and other niche subcultures have gone through. People that fall in line with it but don't center their entire existence around it tend to be perfectly fine, even great people. I've known and met people that fall into goth archetypes, but it's just an aspect of themselves and not their entire being or a fetish, if that makes sense. Every single obnoxiously vocal goth, or punk, or just any alternative person I've met that acts like that part of themselves makes them superior has been a powder keg waiting to explode, or just a complete passive aggressive cunt. Most people I know that used to have a "big titty goth gf" fetish shut the fuck up instantly when they actually found out what goths that won't shut up about being goth are like. People that're into tomboys range from just liking short hair and more toned and fit women, to men that practically worship the concept as a religion and want a tomboy equivalent to Ramona Flowers.

Here's an easy way to figure out whether or not you should run the fuck away: If she's just a more masculine chick and feels no need to call it out or talk about just how awesome it makes her compared to everyone else, you're likely gold. If she won't shut up about "I'm not like other girls" and prides herself on not being very girly constantly, you might need to have a talk. It's by no means exclusive to women, it's just that "I'm not like other guys, I'm special" and the types of men that usually say that get shamed enough.

not william stenchever

Soon may the Tendieman come
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know a lady who would be peak tomboy waifu but she has a surprisingly wholesome thing going with another woman and together they are raising the latter's autistic son. Their chickens are pretty cool.

Niggerman

Niggerman did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
Tomboys are cancer. They talk big until shit hits fan(or a man in a dress joins their sports league) then they run ,hide and cry like all other women. At least feminine women are more honest about themselves

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Well according to Youtuber Tradlarper Academic Agent tomboys and muscular women, in general, are part of the downfall of western civilization

He hates women that try to get themselves in shape and unironically believes in the anime-tranny pipeline meme. Maybe some of Null's recent bizarre takes come from him watching tarditional conspergative schizoposters a bit too much.

One of the comments on this video did in my opinion a decent job explaining the tomboy phenomenon.
Tomboy Phenomenon Explained.png

SneEyeMitch

kiwifarms.net
From what I've seen, most guys that genuinely want a tomboy gf fall into one of two catagories. They're either guys that are extremely athletic and want a woman with the same passion, or weaker men who want a dominant female partner and see tomboys as a way to achieve that.

Well, either that or they're coomers that just have a thing for women with short hair or big muscles (and usually dark skin for some reason), presumably because their mother either didn't love them or loved them too much.
Third option I see their wanting to be dominat as a challenge and being hard to get, and it's a really fun challenge.