The Tooter manifesto - Tommies big plan to take us all down

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null is an idiot savant who has been getting exploited by the professionals generating the disinformation about me. The way the suit is going to be framed is going to be under USC Title 42 § 1983 against the police and FBI for refusing to prosecute my complaint against Addy Claure/Max Power, et al DBA Anothermessageboard.com , @Null DBA Lolwow, LLC being one of numerous other site owners. The social network hosts will be sued for discrimination, gross negligence and consumer fraud for harboring it, We talked about this a while ago. This site is being used for by individuals to plot crimes. Most of the really hardcore cyberterrorists bailed out after the first big data breach, but Sneasel is still here as @Daisymae . Whether any of it sticks to him or any of the farmers if I get a RICO investigation ordered is something I wouldn't even try to predict. I don't have any evidence of any of the common racketeering crimes on KF as I do on AMB. I do predict getting a lot of media ordered taken down from here, if not the whole site shut down though.

I've been targeted by the feds for over fifty years and am working on FOIA filings on the NSA, CIA, FBI, DIA and NIMH this week. I'm a member of a group of targeted inviduals with over 3, 000 members and will also be making a motion for class status, along with the motion to order a RICO investigation and most important, the motion to assign counsel, because without a lawyer, I have no chance for success. Null and his attorneys are free to join the complaint on the plaintiff's side at any time up until the filing. All he needs to do is shut down the general thread with a disclaimer about the lack of factual basis for any of it and let the status quo remain otherwise the same, though i would appreciate being able to comment on threads elsewhere without getting thread banned. Having an edit button enabled would be nice too, so I can repair formatting errors that don't show up until after a thread is posted. I suppose control of my profile picture would be too much to ask for at once?

I'm not holding my breath on Null and have no expectations of his coming around either. There has been substantial financial loss in addition to the reputational harm that is attributable to the existence of this site and all the media it's members have adulterated and are spreading around. If I have to sue, the grounds are organized harassment, invasion of privacy by misappropriation, libel and defamation. I'm treating this site as if it's a generic social networking site, blocking everybody calling me names and limiting my contact with ignorati in general. By the time the server logs are seized, it will be very clear to the investigators who's naughty and who's nice.
Discuss

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tom thinks shutting down the general thread will somehow mend his reputation, as if every single thread here doesn’t degenerate into us calling Tom a pedo dogfucker and Tom whining about how the child-fingering and dog molesting totally isn’t pedo or dogfucking.

If Tom wants to mend his reputation, a good start would be to just stop posting. He’s far worse for his reputation than we are.

BlueArmedDevil

I would say any self-respecting male ghost.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg if you actually do get a FOIA response that isn't to fuck off try to request all related documents in your response letter. Also have fun paying a .45 a page fee before they send you anything....

draggs

Kyle Avgvstvs, Antifvs Maximvs. AVE KYLE
kiwifarms.net
Motion to assign counsel

Good luck with getting the Court to decide that your schizo frivolous claims are worth wasting some attorney's time and exposing him to various chemical and biological hazards emanating from your rotting body

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What if we just didn't give Tom attention? No meanie ratings, no meanie comments, nothing.
I don’t know, I was annoyed by his blogposting, but I think I’m coming around to it. In his arrogance and retardation, he seems to believe that he can find a sincere fandom around here. And once he gets comfortable in a place, he starts tarding out even harder. Thanks to his recent dumbassery in the DMs, we know that he has a cache of CP and that he’s sexually attracted to animals other than dogs. He also confirmed that he does not know how the ignore button works. Who knows what foolishness he’ll come up with next?
>Targeted by the Feds for fifty years
>Go to the Feds for legal recourse against the Farms

Pick one, and only one, Tommy.
I wasn’t sure if he was lying about the feds or deluded, but now I think it’s just a lie. The thing is that because Tom is very, very stupid, he hasn’t figured out the obvious point: if the feds wanted him, they could arrest him for any number of reasons, from possession of CP to illegal dumping of raw sewage.

Crisseh

Hello Darkness, My Old Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Tom thinks the Feds will just suddenly drop what they are doing, because people on a forum remind him of the sick shit he decided to spew online.

:story:

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All he needs to do is shut down the general thread with a disclaimer about the lack of factual basis for any of it...
I would love to see him try and argue before a judge that his detailed and frequent admission of attempting to enter into sexual congress with an adult and a child somehow doesn't lead an average person to assume he's a pedophile. A story, mind you, according to Tommy himself, in which he weirds out the adult woman by being too overly focused on and sexually excited by the child, leading to her shutting him down for being a disgusting sexual deviant.

Because there's no way any reasonable person would look at a story like that, posted by Tommy himself, and not think he's a disgusting pedo pervert. Something like:

"Your honor, what these disgusting Sneasel terrorists don't mention is just how old she was for her age. In many ways she was more mature than most adults I've met since then."

If God would just give me that conversation, I could die happy.