Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Tuscangarder

Votes: 6 3.3%

• Total voters

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Original thread: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-top-5-kiwi-farmer-competition-round-1.71967/

Welcome autists to the second round of voting!

Four people have already perished, and this is who they are:

Spelling Bee,
Smutley,
Chimpsburger,
Ride

None of the above gave summaries, so we're going to lay them to rest peacefully and move on to the next round of voting. It always sucks to be taken out first, but at least they got into the competition in the first place, so please clap.

And for our winners of the last round:

@AnOminous is the clear first place winner, followed by @Y2K Baby. These two are immune this round, but you can still vote for them! This is also their singular immunity, so just remember to use that wild card for your other favorite contestants instead if you so choose!

Once again, you will be able to vote for 2 people like last time, so choose wisely.

THE JUDGES:

The Honorable Faggots and their picks

@Meowthkip @Jaimas and @AnOminous
@The Last Stand @Cosmos and @Trombonista were their picks.
@Daisymae DIDN"T VOTE BECAUSE THEY'RE LAZY :story:
@Randall Fragg @BOLDYSPICEY and @AnOminous
@Deadwaste @Shiversblood and Yawning Sneasel
@bearycool @SIGSEGV and @zedkissed60

And now for our contestants.

THE CONTESTANTS:

@Hellfire

Amazing Staff and content producer

@chimpburgers
DEAD. RIP.

@Dyn Dynastia/Fagnasty
An Australian Shitposter of Hysterically Deplorable Renown. Also has a GINGER Beard and wife who is of color

@yawning Sneasel
Name changed and deleted account during Security Breach 2019 purge

@CatParty
for all the amazing contributions with his threads and shitposting

@Smutley

DEAD. RIP.

@BOLDYSPICY!
The Mother and Creator of the Pufferton Avatars

@Alec Benson Leary
CHRISTORICAL FIGURE, BITCH

@Ride

DEAD. RIP.

@_blank_
For the maker of the Sonichu Comics that are still running and being created to this day!

@OwO What's This?
For being a woman furry on the internet that stole the Heart of Null-Chan and became staff and help create the site as it is today.

@Cosmos
For all the fantastic shitposting and comments they have made

@Y2K Baby
For being a shitposter

@Shiversblood
For creating philosophical questions of great profound in shitposting threads such as whether a gay man would fuck a woman on a deserted Island)

AnOminous
For literally just existing since the dawn of time, for moderating, for helping the site, and for amazing shitposts

@zedkissed60
For the exact same FUCKING reason above, and for having a pithy way of telling people to "lol calm down"

@Trombonista
Amazing contributor and just CUTE AS FUCK in personality and avatar.

@SIGSEGV
for the sheer balls and the amount of likes he got on his post for nominating himself.

@Marvin
CHRISTORICAL FIGURE, BITCH

@Spelling Bee
DEAD. RIP.

And last, but most CERTAINLY not least,

@Jaimas
NOMINATED 30 TIMES IN THE COURSE OF 24 HOURS! Excellent content and contributions with postings and threads.

THE RULES, REVIEWED AGAIN:

1. THE PERSON WHO WINS THE NO. 1 or NO. 2 SPOT IN A VOTING CYCLE WINS IMMUNITY INTO THE NEXT CYCLE, BUT CANNOT GET IT IN SUCCESSION OR CONSECUTIVELY, REGARDLESS OF HOW UNPOPULAR THEY WERE IN THE LAST CYCLE. This means that if say @zedkissed60 was placed last in the last voting cycle but somehow got a Number 1 spot in the next cycle, he would be immune the following cycle but would be given a limit of one Immunity, and so if he won the number 1 spot again somehow, 2nd and 3rd place would get immunity instead. This basically means that this rule plays as a sort of "WILD CARD"-- if you can get your nomination to the number 1 or 2 spot, they are safe, unless they already achieved immunity in a prior cycle.

We now only have 5 cycles of voting left now.

There is no Immunity in the FIFTH cycle of voting. In the final Elimination Voting, the BOTTOM 3 will be eliminated, and the Top 5 will move on to the 6th cycle and compete for the Number 1 spot.

So basically the voting brackets go from 20 -> 16 -> 12 -> 8 -> 5 -> 1 unless someone has immunity and placed last in the next cycle. So if you want to get competitive guys, use this WILD CARD rule.

3. The panel of judges can annull any of the above given proper fucking reasoning and rationale.

4. The Panel of Judges have 3x the voting power, and @Meowthkip , because she was so close to get in the Top 20 spot, has 5x the power if they decide to vote on someone.

The Prizes:

Yes, there are prizes. and here is how they are given out and what they are:

BY JUST EXISTING IN THE COMPETITION:

1. If you get voted out, you will be given a summary of your thoughts and feelings in the next round of voting: you get to have your voice heard and shown in a thread. This is a popularity competition after all, so we want to give the contestants as much love and attention as possible. You loose, you still get to be a Person of Interest for that thread.

IF YOU MAKE IT IN THE TOP 5

1. I will personally give you a $30 gift card of your choosing-- this includes Visa/Mastercard Giftcards. I have the money for it, and want to give it out to our contestants who have done so much contribution to this website. You deserve a monetary award.
2. You get your own thread describing who you are and what you have done for the farms. You can give me a rough draft on how you want your thread done and I'll write it all out for you.
3. If I can get Null invested, maybe a title or forum goodies can be offered to the top 5 such as titles, name color changes, etc. This one prize is not set in stone at this point sadly.
4. If one of the top five is absent to claim any of their prizes above, I will give it to the runner ups in the competition INSTEAD.

And there you have it folks. Get to voting and good luck!

Dick Justice

Where have all the cowdogs gone?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't vote for CatParty without having an option for Ana Valens to.

• Winner
Reactions: Nejo

Arm Pit Cream

Call me at (571-239-2797)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Genuine question: what was the point of this if you weren't gonna follow votes and just choose who you like? In the first round Tuscan(@tuscangarder) got 6 votes and then next round suddenly more famous posters who only got 2 or 3 votes got in over them.
Have your fun but what's the point in trying to make it seem fair when people are arbitrarily removed?
Even if you take into account the judges the numbers still don't add up.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There should be an option to vote that this contest is as dumb as it is stupid.
Yet here we are with the stupid competition

Genuine question: what was the point of this if you weren't gonna follow votes and just choose who you like? In the first round Tuscan(@tuscangarder) got 6 votes and then next round suddenly more famous posters who only got 2 or 3 votes got in over them.
Have your fun but what's the point in trying to make it seem fair when people are arbitrarily removed?
Even if you take into account the judges the numbers still don't add up.
A lot of people had 6 votes to them during preliminaries. Do you want to do a frequency check in excel and double check who deserves to be in the top 20? I had 6 people who voted me in, and we all know that is not a good idea.

I'm sorry someone didn't come in. I looked at the data set and we figured out who would make a good Top 20, and my error was not choosing newer users in comparison to old users. If you authentically think they are good and deserve to be on here, I will bring them into the next round of voting and will promote and vote for them. Hell, I'll even add them in this round just so we can gauge. I'll listen to your voice and add them in as a wild card.

I saw a lot of names and I did a lot of serious thinking about this, but I'm still learning how to make this competition fair to others.

However, this is the only time I'm adding someone into the competition like this, and won't do so afterwards.

Last edited:
Tags
None