The Top 5 Kiwi Farmers - Get Ready for the In-Fighting

Who's your Top Five

• Dynastia is probably gonna be here somehow

Votes: 42 15.6%
  • I'M STILL TAGGING NULL IN THIS THREAD, CAUSE I DON'T OBEY AUTHORITY

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • REEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I dunno, but I hope this is going to be SUPER dramatic!

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • This is a honeypot to figure out what kiwi farmers are actually lolcows, isn't it?

Votes: 104 38.7%
  • GAYYYYY

Votes: 65 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath (@Heretics on Holiday)
This bitch was hot as fuck and if you say otherwise, I don't want to hear from your lying ass. Sure she had a pizza face but have you seen this fucking site? Not to mention she's a right-wing nut. Least you can ask for is that she's hot underneath the horrible hygiene ((((wHICH she IS))) but she really brings it home besides that. She ain't just got a nice, little skull but thise fucking facial features. Lips, eyeballs, librarian glasses? Hell fucking yes. Her anime yandere hair is a red flag but also a red rocket red flag. Damn, ne so horny. (Japanese pun)
Anyhow, she has nice ass, huge tits and clearly knows how to dress herself for a smelly misanthrope. Not enough to have the assets but to accentuate them despite personal shortcomings. She knows the most utilitarian self-respect; the kind men with wide penises fetishize the least.

I bet she has a nice ass too.

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
kiwifarms.net
@AnOminous, hands fucking down. Dude is pretty smart, funny as fuck, and his John Goodman avatars always make me smile.
@Jaimas is a pretty decent sort.
Always love seeing posts by that @Flexo guy. Or was it that @Bender guy? Ah who am I kidding, they're both great.
@Steamboat_Bill has an almost autistic knowledge of animation industry shit, and a lot of it is interesting as fuck. Especially the various John K. shit he's amassed in his headmeat.
And who could forget @CatParty , someone who's name I've seen mentioned in Random.txt almost as much as @Dyn's, usually with a similar level of fear. Oh, and @Dyn too, I guess.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably going to miss a few and offend people but @AnOminous is always great. Have enjoyed @EmuWarsVeteran and @JosephStalin On the corona thread. @eternal dog mongler for always having a stomach churning medical example @Positron for their steadfast documentation of Rhys McKinnon and @Mr Snoid for fabulous shooping . @Kate Farms Shill for dedication to munchies.
There are more denizens of the salon who are consistently funny but I am crap with names as well. Oh and @CatParty for services to ‘whatthefuckdidijustread-ology.’

Tags
None