The Top 5 Kiwi Farmers - Get Ready for the In-Fighting

Who's your Top Five

• Dynastia is probably gonna be here somehow

Votes: 42 15.6%
  • I'M STILL TAGGING NULL IN THIS THREAD, CAUSE I DON'T OBEY AUTHORITY

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • REEEEEEEEEE

Votes: 23 8.6%
  • I dunno, but I hope this is going to be SUPER dramatic!

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • This is a honeypot to figure out what kiwi farmers are actually lolcows, isn't it?

Votes: 104 38.7%
  • GAYYYYY

Votes: 65 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BoobWhiskers

sad on the internet
kiwifarms.net
(I know we can't nominate Null but just gonna SAY Null because he deserves it, goddammit, for keeping this whole clown car running and because when he does drop in to say something, it's typically worth hearing)

Dynastia and FancyBear because they're both the nuclear option that means a thread is going to get really fucking funny really fucking fast. Is Fancybear still around? Disregard if not. I'm not tagging, I want to live.

@Meowthkip, @AnOminous, and @CatParty because... god, I don't know, because they're Names You Know and have been a part of so many things that it's sort of a familiar, friendly feeling when you see them pop up, there's a lot of farmers like that.

And on a more personal level @_01 because man keeps a meticulous update on his threads and I appreciate the hell out of it.

bearycool

The Movie Night Queen
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright fam, I think we have a good amount of people as nominations. I’m going to run this all through excel and figure out who gets in the top 20 spots.

beyond this, we still need 2 judges. So if you all want someone or volunteer yourself, just PM me.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
@_01 for being an archiving fiend in Kevin Gibes's and Lou Gagliardi's threads
@AnOminous for being fucking everywhere
I agree with this, and for my personal votes.
@Pineapple Fox for being welcoming to new users and not being a total faggot
@The Pink Panther
And I forgot his @ but he has a green screaming Homestuck baby as his profile picture and he's an insufferable prick. But it's funny to see him get others angry
@Y2K Baby

Tags
None