The Trolls Seem To Have Lost Interest - Or Tom has blocked everyone willing to talk to him and bored the rest of us to tears.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net

Fuck you Tom. You've met me. I'm a better person than you, but so is almost everyone else.

@ 12:00, Tom is rage typing so hard that his monitor is shaking like it's in a earthquake.

@ 13:36, She wasn't 16. Stop lying. You're also wrong, the judge and jury wouldn't decide if she is able to consent. That's not how it works. She isn't able to consent. That wouldn't be something that would be contested at trial. That would be stipulated to by both sides and the only question would be "are you guilty"

@ 15:20, If you're going to ignore us, then don't complain when we lose interest in your boring pedantic bullshit.

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
KF wins as long as it's entertained, it's hard for us to lose. Philthy thought he won when he got a stink ditch installed, but KF was entertained as shit so we won. Tommy may not be very interesting now, but he can never stop feeding the trolls so he never wins.

• Agree
Reactions: Postal_Rat

DootDoot55

Craniorectal Demon from the Fourth Dimension
kiwifarms.net
It's hard for him to keep up when poofs like Yaniv are around. I believe that's really taken the starch out of his coolie cap this year.

• Feels
Reactions: Gustav Schuchardt

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
It is unclear to me why he got so assmad at my comment here about him being boring and pedantic. As if he honestly believes that he creates interesting content by simply reading nonsense on the internet.

On a side note, I like how he claims that he "went into medicine". Didn't I hear him say that he killed someone by giving them bad medical advice about going off drugs cold turkey in favor of CBD oil and essential oils? Wouldn't a half-way intelligent individual abstain from claiming to be in the medical profession?

Reactions: Postal_Rat

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
I love how around six minutes in he goes from describing the guy giving a reasoned and fair critique of his equipment and skills as knowing about saxophones and acting like he's a good source to describing him as a fucking idiot. My god narcissistic whiplash is so amusing from a distance.

"I'm not getting any satisfaction from my city councilperson they seem to be ducking me now" Well Tom it is what any rational person would do.

12:00 he looks like gollum staring at the one ring to rule them all

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: BigTodd

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
Everyone I know is selling their TooterCoin and buying YanivShekels at the moment. Tooter just doesn't present a compelling narrative. When's the last time he beat a reporter with a cane or sued someone?

Some fat old dude in a dress might have seemed like a freakshow five years ago but it's 2019 now. Discerning stalkers need a compelling narrative otherwise they'll go elsewhere.

Postal_Rat

Digging through trash, Reading your mail
kiwifarms.net
I find listening to Tom is like panning for gold and I kind of enjoy the unpredictability sure most of the time he plays saxophone poorly and repeats the ideas of other people in a vain attempt to sound profound but occasionally he leaves us with a nugget of unparalleled exceptionalism.

hes sort of a quite cow to be enjoyed in the background as I go about my day

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I find listening to Tom is like panning for gold and I kind of enjoy the unpredictability sure most of the time he plays saxophone poorly and repeats the ideas of other people in a vain attempt to sound profound but occasionally he leaves us with a nugget of unparalleled exceptionalism.

hes sort of a quite cow to be enjoyed in the background as I go about my day
I was just in it for the animated gifs and now sneasel is deaded.

BigTodd

kiwifarms.net
Imagine having such a sad and empty life that you get upset that people aren't laughing at you.
Yup. He lives for that. You could tell how giddy he was when he got swatted. Now he's so boring that nobody will even swat him and it's ruining his mood.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net
what happened to yawning sneasel
Okay, here's the story of Sneasel, she was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.

Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay.

Autisimodo

*Lurking Sounds*
kiwifarms.net
what happened to yawning sneasel
Take it as Hearsay, or just an elaborate joke by the Mods.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: awoo
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino