• THROUGHOUT THE WORLD!!
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

The true monarch of EnglandFSTDT Forums Pet Lolcow Jacob Stuart Harrison Oinks for our Amusement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jacob Harrison, Jan 19, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Spoiler adult content. Anything you wouldn't want your boss to see on your monitor should be hidden. Don't embed NSFW content in your post directly.
  1. 1. Incorrect. The nations I listed above had continent-spanning trade routes, walled cities, complex legal codes, and diplomatic channels. If Rome was an advanced civilization, so were they.
    2. None of these reasons are rational, especially the idea that America is culturally Anglo-Saxon, therefore you must work to enact the rightful king of England and grant him absolute power, but not extend his throne to America despite their cultural linkage. Once again, and I want to stress I'm not meming here, this comes off as an autistic fixation.

Genuine question: do you understand the difference between legal, moral, and socially tolerable?

Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah

kiwifarms.net
  2. How is a sped like you going to start a secret society when you can't convince even a single other person of your crackpot notions?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. 1. But they did not have a system of writing before the English colonists came. And their system of government was still at the tribal level because they had chiefs instead of kings.
    2. It makes sense not to extend his throne to America because America was never territory of England during the time period that the legitimate kings ruled England. The true king therefore only has a claim to the territory that England had back in 1399 when Richard II was overthrown.
    3. I understand the different definitions but they often go hand in hand. It is a moral duty to obey the law. And what is socially tolerable changes throughout history. While absolute monarchy is socially intolerable in England today, it was socially tolerable back in medieval England and it will become socially tolerable again, when England enters a golden age of prosperity and the education system will teach children to be loyal to the king.

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    Jacob Harrison

Jacob Harrison The person who discovered England's true monarch

kiwifarms.net
  4. wait you're not catholic, but you want England to be forced to be catholic? Why do you want people to live under the rule of something you don't even believe in?

Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Because even though I am no longer religiously Catholic, I am still culturally Catholic so the Catholic Church will be the official church just like the Church of England is the current official church. But don't worry my plan has always been that only the Church of England that will be forced to join the Catholic Church.

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
  6. 1. Actually, the chiefdom was an electoral position in most of the "civilized" tribes (Algonquin, Iroquois, Cherokee): decisions were made by a council of respected community members, with the "peace chief" (the word used would be better translated as "respected elder") acting as a mediator. In times of war, the "war chief" (once again, the word would better translate as "mighty man" or "great man") would suspend ordinary council operations until the war was over. You may realize this bears a striking resemblance to a republican system: specifically, the senators and dictator of the Roman Republic. Indeed, the "Great Law of Peace" of the Iroquois Nation was used alongside Roman Republican philosophy in inspiring the Constitution. So, in essence, you're saying they were illegitimate because they didn't write things down (because they didn't need to, because they had a deep oral tradition kept by the priesthood, much like the early Angles from whom the entire institution of the "king of England" extends). But not only did the "illegitimate" government of England recognize them as legitimate states, but the "legitimate" governments of France, Holland, Portugal, and Spain as well.
    3. And why would this happen? And saying "because the True King will be on the throne" isn't an answer: the belief that a True King can cure dropsy with a touch and will make all right by the mere presence of his arse on the throne is based in Catholic religious beliefs that you no longer hold.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
  7. 1. Well those tribes were within the established borders of the United States and previously within the established territories of the other colonial powers, so they were nations within a nation. The US later expanded it's territory out west with treaties such the Louisiana Purchase. And when the Anglo Saxons came to England, they already had a writing system called runes which were replaced by the Latin Alphabet by the 9th century.
    2. The true king will bring prosperity by implementing a full Brexit, making England fully economically independent and not burdened by European Union regulations. There will also be economic protectionism in foreign trade to protect England's industries. There will be an end to usury since usury was illegal in medieval England. And as I said, there will be an end to open borders to stop Muslims from bringing in terrorism and sharia law, and England's demographic will be saved through traditional family values, and the encouragement of procreation.

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
  8. Let's assume your premise is correct and Irene was an invalid emperor and the Byzantine throne was vacant.

Why does the Pope have the authority to declare Charlegmagne Emperor? As a Cleric he is forbidden from holding high office (hence why Irene liked to force her political rivals to take holy orders and serve her communion in Hagia Sofia), but more than that he wasn't eligible to even cast a vote on who should be emperor, let alone decide himself who should be.

The Pope's own temporal authority is invalid, even a beliving Catholic would have to conceed an Italian did not have the right to participate in an election restricted to Greek nobleman.

Fagatron

Fagatron ArchFedora

kiwifarms.net
  9. Church and State were intertwined back then. It was believed that the Emperor’s authority came from God and so, while the Pope did not normally have the authority to crown Emperors, the Bishop of Rome crowning Charlemagne was seen as God choosing Charlemagne the next Roman Emperor due to the normal succession being disrupted by Irene’s coup against her son.

Since the Church was part of the state bureaucracy and the primacy of the Bishop of Rome was recognized by the Byzantine Emperors(though dispute over the nature of the primacy led to the East-West schism), in the event of a vacancy, the Church would be considered a remnant of the government.

Normally Nikephoros as a finance minister would not have the authority to declare himself Emperor, but the illegitimacy of Irene’s authority gave him the right to overthrow her making him and Charlemagne have equally valid positions as Emperor.

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
  10. Yeah, that would be the 'guns-to-heads' bit I mentioned.

Also, you are incredibly uncharismatic. Do you have any followers? Do you have any plans to develop the skills and resources to attract them? Because brother, this ain't it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    BillionBisonBucks

BillionBisonBucks Soon will be worth five billion pounds

kiwifarms.net
  11. It wouldn't be guns to head. What I am saying is that the members of parliament themselves will be secret agents of my society.

What will help me gain followers will be when I marry @pomme and move to England. There I can gain supporters within the United Kingdom Independence Party. And me and Pomme's children can convince their friends to join my society. I can also get Scots to join the society by promising the Scots independence when the true king is restored, because the true heir to the throne of England is not the heir to Scotland. My society can establish a youth wing similar to the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts that can teach children about the true king. While I may not see the true king restored in my lifetime, my descendants will multiply, and the society will gradually grow larger so the plan will eventually be fulfilled.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
  12. @Jacob Harrison you are either a very dedicated troll or, and I am being completely frank with this, a mid-functioning autist. I'm not going to try and engage you any more on this issue because you've made it clear your mind will literally never change on this. You will continue to torment yourself with actualizing this pipe dream until you die, and as a result will live a miserable life. I pity you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
  13. If you are relying so heavily on your own offspring to fulfill your plan, I suggest you modify it to incorporate a lot more trains and hedgehogs.

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. If he's serious about his newfound agnosticism, it sounds like he's going to crash hard when it dawns on him all these messianic Catholic God-King prophecies aren't actually actually going to happen.

I mean he's still attaching magic significance to the Pope, so that'll be something to watch.

Fagatron

Fagatron ArchFedora

kiwifarms.net
  15. did we ever solve the mystery of who the true and honest monarch of إنكلترا is? i dont tune into this channel often, missed a few ep's

dopy

dopy www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnLAC5AJPuM

kiwifarms.net
  16. Back when I was Catholic, I wondered whether I had enough time to restore the true heir before the return of Christ. Now that I am agnostic, I know that humanity will last at least up until the next natural mass extinction on Earth which will be way in the far future(and humans will have at least colonized the moon and Mars by then).

It is therefore inevitable that the true heir will be restored someday as my descendants and members of the society will slowly increase.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
  17. Gird your loins @pomme ,you're gonna be the mother of nations!

I think the wars over fertile ground and water because of climate change near the mid-end of this century will probably finish humanity off tbh.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    Fagatron

Fagatron ArchFedora

kiwifarms.net
  18. I strongly believe that either GW's effects will be curbed or a supervirus will cause a mass dying-off that will restore humanity to a healthier level before then. On the plus side, maybe the pandemic will cause the UK to stop existing so that Jacob Harrison (if he survives) can live a happy life.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
  19. No, it's inevitable that eventually nobody will give a fuck any more than they care about the proper succession of the throne of the Akkadians or the Hittites.

• Agree Agree x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  20. The difference is that the Akkadian and Hittite kingdoms are long gone and the descendants of the Akkadian and Hittite monarchs cannot be traced. I will raise my children to support restoring the true king, and they will raise their children to do so, and it will continue for generations.
    Humans have survived the end of the Ice Age which was a major climate change.

Jacob Harrison

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.