the truth about how i’m feeling... - 8/21/2019 -

literally low-key

kiwifarms.net
At 2 minutes in she is complaining because she can't fall asleep, and has to nap.
At 4 minutes in she says she's been sleeping 11 hours. WTF?
She should have lost a lot of weight sleeping that long since not getting enough sleep is what she sometimes blame weight gain on.

This should go in Amberisms but.......... what is, "days upon end"?

Forgot to add: The way she was pounding her fat fingers on that book made me mad!

Last edited:

damngoorl

kiwifarms.net
Ugh, the way she uses mental illness as a scapegoat is disgusting. Mental illness doesn´t cause people to be complete cunts and if it does, it shouldn´t be excused and romanticized as she does. Whenever she starts her "buh-buh-bipolar" tirade I get reminded of her "eating disorder diet" bullshit. The only thing that is wrong with the bitch is her insatiable greed and laziness.

I wish she could manifest as much brainpower as to stop Twinkiestorr from licking in her mouth. We all know dogs like to literally eat shit but I guess no mood stabilizer pills can cure her stupid.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
I think this was a pretty decent video compared to the shit she's been posting lately. Lots of funny moments such as:
-Not being able to pronounce Icelandic ("But I read sooo many books you guise!")
-WW: "Congratulations on losing 5 lbs!!!" Ham: is at her highest weight ever
-"There used to be blueberries on the tree"
-Really kyute Becky situation: the worst outfit I've ever seen on a human being:

1.JPG 2.JPG

Also, Becky has a nephew who is married with a kid? How old is she? How many nephews does she have? And I'm not an English speaker, but how is her nephew's son "her nephew" as well? Fuck, I'm just imagining that never-ending row of nephews of all ages and sizes and it's really funny for some reason.

ricecake

kiwifarms.net
Also, Becky has a nephew who is married with a kid? How old is she? How many nephews does she have? And I'm not an English speaker, but how is her nephew's son "her nephew" as well? Fuck, I'm just imagining that never-ending row of nephews of all ages and sizes and it's really funny for some reason.
Yes, Becky is 26, 27? and has a great-nephew. That's hillbilly family planning for you. Becky's mom was a teen mom, her sister (Becky is like 10+ years younger than her sisters) was a teen mom and her nephew was a teen dad. Becky's mom will be a great-great-grandma before she hits retirement age.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think this was a pretty decent video compared to the shit she's been posting lately. Lots of funny moments such as:
-Not being able to pronounce Icelandic ("But I read sooo many books you guise!")
-WW: "Congratulations on losing 5 lbs!!!" Ham: is at her highest weight ever
-"There used to be blueberries on the tree"
-Really kyute Becky situation: the worst outfit I've ever seen on a human being

You're not confused, Becks' family tree is. No, a son or daughter of a nephew isn't your fucking niece or nephew. Here's the issue, you're getting deep into some technicalities involving first and seconds in relationships. Think first cousin vs. second cousin. She would be the kid's great aunt which at her age is staggeringly odd. He would be her great nephew. I hate to lay this all on the South's shoulders, this is simply how white trash breeds. Like mice. Even they don't know the relationship half the time so it's a fool's errand to try and keep up with it.

Edit: ninja'd.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
the truth about how i’m feeling... - 8/21/2019 (Day 64 of this 100-Day Nightmare)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Any video with "the truth" means LAHS INCOMING.

- Hamber wishes she were wearing makeup today. (We all wish she'd buy a new bra and stop exposing the world to DingyBra.)

- They're picking up Necky's family members? (Where the fuck are they going to fit when Hamber takes up 50% of a 4-seater car's volume by herself?) And they're going back to the Shack to sweem!

- Hamber doesn't know if she's going to swim, because she's "having stomach problems". (No idea in the timeline if this is related to her period problem, her "water heartburn" problem, Navel Infection 2: Electric Boogaloo, etc. - but she mentions it could be gas. Also, reality is that she doesn't want to tempt death with another pool entrance/exit "si-chew-ation".)

- Necky is not visible because she went in the store. (HAMBEAST NEEDS WATER! OF THE PROPER PH LEVEL!)

- "I used to get heartburn every time I drank water." (Big fat fucking LAH, but it may explain why the Coldest Water Bottle is still on the counter, accused of a crime it didn't commit.)

- "Every just got done swimeen." Hamber clearly didn't swim. She just sat around like the lump she is, and had to use bug spray and STAINED THE LEGGEENS.

- MARIO PARTY! (There's still over 10 fucking minutes of this video??)

- The Next Day. More fucking bitching about her poor sleep. Blames the mood stabilizers, blames her "I don't nap often" lies, and blames the fact that she's had this issue "all mah life". (Maybe it's because her body is fucking dying and can't manage to self-regulate under the extreme weight it endures day in and day out.)

- The "NO NAP GORL" has officially morphed into "NAP GORL".

- Weight Watchers sent her an envelope? Is it a ceast and desist letter? Open mention of "not on track" occurs, which applies likely on SO many different levels.

- "FIVE POUND MILESTONE"? Are you fucking kidding? She's GAINED more than 5 pounds from the last marks in the timeline. She's upset it took WW THIS LONG to recognize her miniscule fluke, because it's LONG GONE, GORL.

- Oh yea. They're totally going to keep sending those to you, Hamber. (Unless you're just blatantly lying on WW's website and frauding them of those trinkets that could have gone to people ACTUALLY USING the program.)

- Oh no! The mood stabilizers make her sleep too much! Gotta talk to that psychiatrist! God forbid she spens more hours NOT eating, filming lies for the internet, or "BOLTH"! (Note: claims it's been 6 weeks on the stabilizers, for you timeline-fans)

- "It's always a nightmare." (So far, the winning quote for the episode in my book.)

- Book Update from LiterateLynn: Book is so good, that "all she ever wants to do is read". *internet collectively rolls its eyes*

- More bullshit about crying too much and being SO HAPPY she is actually trying to get out of the house more often and READING BOOKS.

- Brief appearance of Twinkie Storr, getting a huge treat.

- Dumb bitch can't even pronounce "Icelandic" while plugging her fucking basic water.

- "We're going to do a taste test of a freakin water, like who am I?" (You are Amberlynn Reid, and this is the "quality content" we've all disappointedly begun accepting from you.) SHOCKER IT'S FUCKING WATER.

- Twinkie Storr reappears, attempting to bite her in the goddamned face and whimpering at the pure sight/smell/touch of Hamber. Then wanders off into the distance and HAmber huffs and puffs from making the journey to slightly-out-of-doors.

- Dear Lord, ANOTHER day advanced? At this rate, we might escape July before mid-September! And she claims not to want to do "filler content"?? SMASH CUT TO FILLER CONTENT "outfit of the day situation" feat. Necky and (shocker) her graphic tee, sunglasses and snapback!

- 9:28: It is clear this HAS been several more days as the "more fingernail than polish" sausages make an appearance!

- Double snapback! Thanks, WOMMART!

- She's waddled to that tree again! And she brought the camera instead of showing the waddle-in-action from a distance. (11:02: Partial eclipse of the moonface. DEM ANGLES.)

- Hamber again refers to a candle as "yummy", suggesting that she indeed licks/eats candles. They are playing UNO.

- Necky FINALLY HAS THE CHANCE TO END HER SUFFEREEN at 11:57 and MISSES IT by letting Hamber escape the lighter when relighting the yummy candle.

- Vlog FINALLY over. It has been so many days and there has been NOTHING of substance.

TL;DR: You missed nothing beyond the humdrum nothingness of the advancement of a few more days in the timeline. Necky failed to slay the HamBeast with fire. SKIP.

Cmoores101

Twinkie Stor
kiwifarms.net
So does weight watchers go off of what you've put in the app (if there is one) or is it like "here's your estimated weight loss keychain"? Because she was so smug about how she lost 5 elbees "a while ago" (which she gained back those 5 plus more, but she was just "swolleen")

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino