the truth about how i’m feeling... - 8/21/2019 -

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Wiz, you have made me imagine a Crowdfunded or Kickstater campaign for an ALR-centric fighting game.
Big Ham, Necky, MushMuppet Eric, and Rickie are all fighters. Twinkie could even get in as a character (if Rocket Raccoon can in Marvel vs Capcom then why not?)
Hell, let's include Chantal, LifeByJen, the Slaton Sisters, and Fat Amy as stretch goal bonus characters.

Haydur Nation fighter DLC pack (Michael be Fatty, Zachary Michael, KICKING Geese, etc) next year.

Vote for the ALR Smackdown RAW & REAL fighting game to make it to EVO guys come on.
I was thinking more of a Clue style game. Was it the muppet in the backyard with the pool net? Or the butler in the den with the candle lighter?
Gorl loves her board games, after all :)

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
Dental procedures affecting the gums? More likely to affect the unhealthy? Amber is in for it :tomgirl:

View attachment 902092
TBH endocarditis would probably be one of the few things to save this fat ass from eating herself to death. She'd be stuck in a hospital bed for ~42 days (unless she signed out AMA which I wouldn't put past her - a lot of junkies will sign out, shoot up, and come right back when they start feeling unwell) and could be limited on what she can/cannot eat to help her get her weight down. Even if Necky tried to bring her food, if it became problematic the floor she would be on could just bar or restrict her from visiting.

Goalweight170

kiwifarms.net
Ugh, can we get an opioid addiction saga already? I had high hopes for one with the tooth situation and I have them whenever she trolls with how she's feeling. This content is stagnant and rotting just like herself.
I’ve said for years she should take her YouTube money and instead of buying candles, journals and Torrid, she should partake in the fabulous experience known as blow. She could sell off all her crap and lose a shit ton of weight.

ALRisAnnoying

I’m a dainty gorl in a dainty world
kiwifarms.net
No. No, no, no, no, no.

ALR: I wish I was wearing makeup today
Also ALR: if you want my 16 year old disgusting makeup, DM me because I want to be a minimalist

Fuck your 5 pound weight loss. Bitch, 100 elbees or GTFO.

Show me the shaky cam footage Becky gets of Amber’s bloated corpse at the funeral or the major weight loss “transformation”. These videos in between are painful.

Becky’s outfit. Enough said.

TBH endocarditis would probably be one of the few things to save this fat ass from eating herself to death. She'd be stuck in a hospital bed for ~42 days (unless she signed out AMA which I wouldn't put past her - a lot of junkies will sign out, shoot up, and come right back when they start feeling unwell) and could be limited on what she can/cannot eat to help her get her weight down. Even if Necky tried to bring her food, if it became problematic the floor she would be on could just bar or restrict her from visiting.
She couldn’t be discharged with the IV (assuming that is how she’d be getting the antibiotics). Beds for bariatric patients usually have to be special ordered, making a hospital stay that was already thousands of dollars even more expensive. ALR doesn’t have health insurance to cover a hospital stay and would have to declare bankruptcy trying to pay the hospital bill.
Let’s pretend, for the sake of argument, that she got discharged with a PICC line for antibiotic therapy. I can already see her stopping the antibiotics early, getting a resistant infection, and dying, after getting a trach (difficult to place because of her neck fat) and PEG placed in attempts to save her pathetic life.

coffeeloverDee

kiwifarms.net
She couldn’t be discharged with the IV (assuming that is how she’d be getting the antibiotics). Beds for bariatric patients usually have to be special ordered, making a hospital stay that was already thousands of dollars even more expensive. ALR doesn’t have health insurance to cover a hospital stay and would have to declare bankruptcy trying to pay the hospital bill.
Let’s pretend, for the sake of argument, that she got discharged with a PICC line for antibiotic therapy. I can already see her stopping the antibiotics early, getting a resistant infection, and dying, after getting a trach (difficult to place because of her neck fat) and PEG placed in attempts to save her pathetic life.
she probably just left because she didn't believe the dr's plus she knows alot more than dr's!! has anyone noticed her paws? how discoloured and dark they are? that can't be good, BUT she knows best dr's know nothing.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
No. No, no, no, no, no.

ALR: I wish I was wearing makeup today
Also ALR: if you want my 16 year old disgusting makeup, DM me because I want to be a minimalist

Fuck your 5 pound weight loss. Bitch, 100 elbees or GTFO.

Show me the shaky cam footage Becky gets of Amber’s bloated corpse at the funeral or the major weight loss “transformation”. These videos in between are painful.

Becky’s outfit. Enough said.

Lol but isn't it more realistic to assume this idiot would sign herself out AMA to go to the Cheesecake Factory? To be fair, hospitals usually do try to work with uninsured/underinsured patients by offering payment arrangements or a sliding scale of fees depending on income (which could fuck her if she makes as much as people say she makes). I just don't understand why she refuses to get health insurance, but whatever. I guess food and journals are more important because she doesn't have any obvious (to her) health conditions now.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino