The truth about my health.... - 4/24/19

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why any of her newer asspatters are annoyed she hasn't handed in the WLS papers - anyone who has been watching Amberlynn for any length of time knows that the ONE thing she is terrified of is being held accountable for her actions. To put it simply, if she commits to entering a WLS preparation program, she is going to be required to attend medical screening appointments and lose some weight. There is no way she is going to allow herself to be put in a position where she has to follow their instructions and be accountable for her part of the deal. Nope, never going to happen. All this "I have ruined my body you guise" is not accountability; it's just AL playing for sympathy asspats.

I fully think she has gone off her diet already; Amber is nothing if not predictable and she is already trying to 'set-up' her excuse for failing, hence the brief mention of mental health & bipolar issues. In around 10 days we can expect to see the subsequent teary 'muh mental health' vlog where she blames her mental issues for her return to bingeing. So. Fucking. Predictable.

Enter......DoctorLynn - world-renowned expert in lympho/lipodema! Make sure your legs don't turn septic from infected cellulitis Amber!

Also, let's just hypothesize for a moment that AL has given up the bingeeen and has stopped picking up the tab for pizza, drinks & desserts for Becky's family and other assorted 'friends'? How long will they be sticking around once ol' Fatass McMoneybags snaps her purse shut? The only way AL knows how to make friends is to buy them.

FigMePhilthy

Weapons Grade Autism
kiwifarms.net
Let's play a game, lets say she is making a valid attempt (lol k). Every time she has attempted and worked towards health and weight loss (Water bottles, journals, bullshit boxed diet food, intuitive eating, counting calories, going vegan, going vegetarian, manic walking, portions, meal prep) she gains, and the gains correspond with length of attempt and effort exerted. The further this current facade goes on, the more likely she is going to spike into the mid 650's convincingly when she inevitably falls off the wagon. She'll slowly justify binges and eating out because she lost 11 lbs and cured BED. A true inspiration.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
I fully think she has gone off her diet already; Amber is nothing if not predictable and she is already trying to 'set-up' her excuse for failing, hence the brief mention of mental health & bipolar issues. In around 10 days we can expect to see the subsequent teary 'muh mental health' vlog where she blames her mental issues for her return to bingeing. So. Fucking. Predictable.
I think she's already off as well. The whole "I went to a mexican restaurant but only had 2 bites of rice thing" is like a recovering heroin addict saying "I hung out with my old dealer, but we just talked, we're really good friends".

RemoveKebab

SERBIA STRONG
kiwifarms.net
"I'm going to be seeing a psychiatrist"
"psychiatrist"
Translation: "If I just pop some pills, I'll magically stop being fat with no effort on my part"

Lol no, she almost certainly has BED (binge eating disorder), and needs to see a psychologist to receive CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy). They'll, also refer her to a general practitioner, whom will then most likely refer her to a nutritionist, and might possibly recommend surgery. She'll likely do none of this because she'd rather attention whore on jewtube, and continue consuming copious amounts of food with her "friends," whom will continue to enable her self destructive behavior.
I hope she gets put on Lexapro. Having both Hamber and Chantal on Lexapro at the same time would be glorious. GOLD JERRY GOLD.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
Did ya'll hear that? She only took 2 bites of rice. Her fans are right.. she better be careful or she may become anorexic boo boo.
Some of you may not believe Amber when she says she only took two bites of rice wand was done. I, on the other hand, do believe our gorl.

She can totally eat a serving of rice in two bites.

kiwifarms.net
I hope she gets put on Lexapro. Having both Hamber and Chantal on Lexapro at the same time would be glorious. GOLD JERRY GOLD.
amber has already been on lexapro and blamed it for her 50 pounds weight gain (which I'm surprised Chantal decided to go on after AL said that). she was on welbutrin but said it was making her cunty but she was on it while younger and it worked for her.

AL stopped picking up the tab on Becky's family pizzas. Could it have something to do with the facebook drama from a few months back?

trainwreck1166

kiwifarms.net
I'm even more convinced she has actually seen a surgeon after this vid. She is coming clean about the lymphedema and she said something along the lines of "if I did what the surgeon wanted me to do I'd be overwhelmed"
How do you know what they want you to do?

It's also really interesting that Eric and Becky are both seeing a therapist of some sorts but Amberlynn cant be bothered to? She must be frightened that the therapist is going to open Becky's eyes to what is going on.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
So first off, I question if there was every any legitimate WLS paper work. Just saying.

Second, minor rant incoming; fuck this bitch about being Bipolar. So you swing between being to depressed to eat, and manic as fuck? Yah at what point does that equate to parking your ass and eating 8000 calories in a sitting again? Fucking cunt. Some of us actually suffer the disorders she tries to latch on to and it's painful when she becomes some public face and example of shit she never suffered.

I hope she suffers a slow painful death, and I bet her actual medical situation is far more dire then she admits. Like 'rotting flesh in her folds' bad.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She was on it. The gorl couldn’t take it. She had alarms going off during vlogs to remind and sh didn’t. She has never, and I stress NEVER, allowed a drug like that to truly take effect. The first side effect and she nopes the fuck out. She’s ridiculous when it comes to meds which is why she needs a licensed psychiatrist. She refuses.

Eta: ninja’d as well, but the point stands.

Last edited:

Norisent

kiwifarms.net
I knew I shouldn't have believed that maybe this time she would've actually changed. I thought she was actually going to see a professional, and actually try a little :(. Now that she is admitting "some" fault, or at least admitting that she is not healthy, there has to be something worse behind this. If she is finally confirming our suspicions, the end may be in sight for her. I doubt that she is actually going to change, but maybe it's finally sinking in a little. Even if she does change, it has to be too late for it to matter.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I think her overuse of the word "situation" is kind of a tell. If she uses "situation" to describe anything, she's lying. Also, if her mouth is open and words are coming out. Also lying. If she sits outside and tries to Maya Angelou us with phrases like "I see the birds walking. I hear neighbors communicating...." she's lying so hard.

Neighbors communicating? LOL. Sorry, keep going back to this line. Such a weird way to phrase that. Reminds me of a 5th grader browsing a thesaurus for an English writing assignment. What's a better, fancier word for talking? Communicating!! #Writerlynn

sperginity

defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she is bipolar and gets medicated it might help her stick to a diet. Self medicating is really common for undiagnosed bipolar people. Once they get medicated they don't need a crutch quite so badly. But who knows if she will really go? She did all this WLS shit and won't do that, she might get manic and feel too good to go to a dr.

I am enjoying the salt from amber succeeding just a tiny bit though, keep it coming a-logs

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I don't for a second think that Amberlynn is bipolar. Narcissistic and histrionic - absolutely. Bipolar - nope. Even in her low periods, she lacks any capacity for self-reflection or awareness.

If you want to watch a cow with actual bipolar, go and take a look at Chantal - she's fucking batshit cray cray at the moment. I actually feel a little sorry for her.

Last edited:
Dog is cute. AL is not.

Great screen grab through. Really emphasises just how massive her face is. And showcases the nose wart beautifully. Normally in a face shot you get distracted by the scrotum chin and its fleshy surround but here you can focus on the width of her cheeks and the soft doughiness of her forehead.

Her face is running out of places to store fat. I live in hope of a Slaton style overhang

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
I don't for a second think that Amberlynn is bipolar. Narcissistic and histrionic - absolutely. Bipolar - nope. Even in her low periods, she lacks any capacity for self-reflection or awareness.

If you want to watch a cow with actual bipolar, go and take a look at Chantal - she's fucking batshit cray cray at the moment. I actually feel a little sorry for her.
AL doesn't show any signs of bipolar, she's just a manipulative cunt. If she did, at some point in her vlogging career she would have quit for an extended period of time and probably have a legit suicide attempt.

In Chantal's latest video she very clearly appears hypomanic. That kind of state closely resembles someone yakked out on cocaine. You can see it in her erratic movements and disjointed thoughts, and the random splurge on a haircut and then buying a bunch of unnecessary hair products on a whim. If she's on Lexapro without a mood stabilizer that's probably why, SSRIs generally induce manic behavior in people with bipolar disorder.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino