The truth about my health.... - 4/24/19

Suddenly Stupid

kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when morons diagnose themselves... She maybe has lipedema, most probably not lymphedema. If she has lipedema she's had it for more than a decade, which fits with the common age of onset, and jives with her description of having larger calves and thighs when she was young. Odds are though she simply has a major case of please just stop eating. Why do say this? See exhibit one:

Note please how there is still a discernible foot there on her right leg. Lymphedema in legs has a very specific presentation with the foot itself swelling as well as the leg. Her foot, while admittedly very large, seems to be largely spared from the swelling you would normally see. People suffering from lipedema, because God is a fickle bastard, are largely spared from foot involvement, with only their legs swelling.

Other differences include people with lipedema bruise easily in affected areas. Didn't she say she got bruises from sitting in the front seat of a car at some point? We even have photos of a bruise on her ankle- photos featuring the prototypical lipedema fat shouldering effect over her ankle.

Again, I honestly bet she doesn't have either condition, but it's only a matter of time before she does develop lymphedema because of her size.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
This is what happens when morons diagnose themselves... She maybe has lipedema, most probably not lymphedema. If she has lipedema she's had it for more than a decade, which fits with the common age of onset, and jives with her description of having larger calves and thighs when she was young. Odds are though she simply has a major case of please just stop eating. Why do say this? See exhibit one:

Note please how there is still a discernible foot there on her right leg. Lymphedema in legs has a very specific presentation with the foot itself swelling as well as the leg. Her foot, while admittedly very large, seems to be largely spared from the swelling you would normally see. People suffering from lipedema, because God is a fickle bastard, are largely spared from foot involvement, with only their legs swelling.

Other differences include people with lipedema bruise easily in affected areas. Didn't she say she got bruises from sitting in the front seat of a car at some point? We even have photos of a bruise on her ankle- photos featuring the prototypical lipedema fat shouldering effect over her ankle.

Again, I honestly bet she doesn't have either condition, but it's only a matter of time before she does develop lymphedema because of her size.

But..she also said she leaks. So how do you explain that, if she has none of the conditions that cause it?

Suddenly Stupid

kiwifarms.net
But..she also said she leaks. So how do you explain that, if she has none of the conditions that cause it?
I assumed that was because she's 500lbs which results in her sweating and having poor hygiene, which results in sweat building up between folds in her legs, which results in dermatitis, fissures, blisters, and all other manners of skin issues. But yeah it could be lymphadema, unfortunately from my armchair I'll never really be able to tell.

Reactions: fuxetudeto

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Massive massive power level coming up but it is relevant.

If Amber is saying that she ‘always had big calves’ she’s implying that she has lipedema which is an abnormal collection of fat cells usually in the legs and hips. Lymphedema is build up of fluid.

I have lipedema. I’m also a normal BMI but I always had big calves and ankles. No ankles in fact. Three years ago I paid for micro liposuction to reshape my legs. I could never lose those fat cells through weight loss. They were a part of me. Even at an underweight BMI, they were significantly bigger. Now I have ankles. I have knees. I even have a thigh gap. If I hadn’t had the lipo, I could have kept it under control, sort of, but my legs would have got a bit bigger.

Amberlynn has lymph. She has oozing. She is massively overweight. It is her own fault. Yet again she’s looking for something to blame other than herself. Literally ‘it’s muuuuhhhh genetics’.

End of power level. Apologies for it but it is something rather unique. It changed my life and my self confidence and was worth every penny.
I don't mean to pry but I'll probably never have the opportunity to ask this question again. You don't have to answer if you don't want to talk about it any more.

Did the micro liposuction remove the lipedema or did it just improve the appearance of your legs? In other words, is it a treatment/cure or a cosmetic procedure? Do you think that would be an option for our gorl if she lost weight (hypothetically, I know it will never happen) and got skin removal surgery?

Again, feel free to ignore me if this is too personal and thanks for sharing as much as you already have.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
No way gorl's hair has been washed since she legit wore it down - the 17th or so? She is getting wise. 98% of the video is filmed below her hairline. Clock the greasy clumps in back. Fuckin yuck.

View attachment 737673
It looked like she'd done something different with her hair - flat ironing it, maybe? Would help disguise the greasiness of the ironed hair? Because you're right, the back of her hair looks greasy as fuck.

I don't mean to pry but I'll probably never have the opportunity to ask this question again. You don't have to answer if you don't want to talk about it any more.

Did the micro liposuction remove the lipedema or did it just improve the appearance of your legs? In other words, is it a treatment/cure or a cosmetic procedure? Do you think that would be an option for our gorl if she lost weight (hypothetically, I know it will never happen) and got skin removal surgery?

Again, feel free to ignore me if this is too personal and thanks for sharing as much as you already have.
Hi, no problem, happy to share as you can’t dox me from this!

It’s pretty much a cure. It’s abnormal fat cells - remove them and they don’t return. They were there from the beginning of me. I always had chubbier legs compared to the rest of me, but as I hit adult hood, I started to develop the swollen, stretched look. No ankles. Just a straightish line. Over sensitive skin and bruising. It was googling ‘can you get lipo on your ankles?’ while drunk that led to me discovering lipedema.

Doctor confirmed it. NHS doesn’t cover it. I joked I’d get it if I won the lottery. Got a dead relative and some inheritance. Not a lot but enough to cover it privately.

Surgeon agreed it would only get worse, it was mild but it would get worse. I wouldn’t really show my legs as it was. If it got worse, I might as well give up any hopes of wearing anything above the ankle ever again.

I had three procedures over a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, thigh, thigh, calves. Six weeks of compression. There was oozing and bruising, the oozing was the worst. How Amber lives with that, I don’t know. Despite multiple layers of gauze my compression leggings would come off stiff with dried lymph. It would stick to my skin where the gauze had shifted. It was summer and it was hell.

It was worth it. My legs aren’t supermodel like but reasonably normal. Small lipo marks but even I have to look for them. I was mostly worried about getting pregnant in case I ruined them but even on the day I went into labour, I had defined ankles.

Would it work for Amber? 400lbs ago and if she had it? Yes. Although if I remember from her photos, she had defined ankles. They went in at the bottom. Mine (and other sufferers) never did.

I suspect she was just fat.

Now it wouldn’t. Too much loose skin. Too much damage to the shape of the legs. Gorl is right. She’s fucked her body.

The two photos that I remember seeing that makes me think she doesn’t have lipedema are the ones of her as a teenage in light coloured shirt and shorts, coyly/sassily head tilting to the camera, hands on hips and the side profile one of her wearing trainers (sneakers) and sports gear at about 350lbs. Purplish/blue clothing. If anyone can help me out!

estroginandjuice

Rollin' down the street smokin' indo
kiwifarms.net
The two photos that I remember seeing that makes me think she doesn’t have lipedema are the ones of her as a teenage in light coloured shirt and shorts, coyly/sassily head tilting to the camera, hands on hips and the side profile one of her wearing trainers (sneakers) and sports gear at about 350lbs. Purplish/blue clothing. If anyone can help me out!

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Hi, no problem, happy to share as you can’t dox me from this!

It’s pretty much a cure. It’s abnormal fat cells - remove them and they don’t return. They were there from the beginning of me. I always had chubbier legs compared to the rest of me, but as I hit adult hood, I started to develop the swollen, stretched look. No ankles. Just a straightish line. Over sensitive skin and bruising. It was googling ‘can you get lipo on your ankles?’ while drunk that led to me discovering lipedema.

Doctor confirmed it. NHS doesn’t cover it. I joked I’d get it if I won the lottery. Got a dead relative and some inheritance. Not a lot but enough to cover it privately.

Surgeon agreed it would only get worse, it was mild but it would get worse. I wouldn’t really show my legs as it was. If it got worse, I might as well give up any hopes of wearing anything above the ankle ever again.

I had three procedures over a week. Mon, Wed, Fri, thigh, thigh, calves. Six weeks of compression. There was oozing and bruising, the oozing was the worst. How Amber lives with that, I don’t know. Despite multiple layers of gauze my compression leggings would come off stiff with dried lymph. It would stick to my skin where the gauze had shifted. It was summer and it was hell.

It was worth it. My legs aren’t supermodel like but reasonably normal. Small lipo marks but even I have to look for them. I was mostly worried about getting pregnant in case I ruined them but even on the day I went into labour, I had defined ankles.

Would it work for Amber? 400lbs ago and if she had it? Yes. Although if I remember from her photos, she had defined ankles. They went in at the bottom. Mine (and other sufferers) never did.

I suspect she was just fat.

Now it wouldn’t. Too much loose skin. Too much damage to the shape of the legs. Gorl is right. She’s fucked her body.

That was really informative, thanks again!

I know exactly which photos you're referring to but I wouldn't know where to find them now. [Edit: Ninja'd! Thanks Estroginandjuice!] You're absolutely right that she did have defined ankles when she was younger. At this point the only way to know for sure what the hell is going on in her lower extremities would be a proper medical diagnosis because I suspect they're messed up in more ways than one tbh.

Oh and congratz on your laaaaygs gorl, I'm very happy for you!

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to figure out what these """symptoms""" of 'lymphedema' DrLynn claims to have found are. She said she 'knew' she had it in her right leyg months ago (easy enough to figure out what she's referring to), and that what really scared her was a few weeks ago she found "lymphedema" around the bottom of her belly-hang. She says the "lymphedema" on her stomach was 'really hard' and 'kept getting bigger', at first I was thinking she was referencing skin thickening maybe, but does she possibly have a hernia or something? She talks about it hurting a lot, swelling, and being hard to the touch.

I'm thinking the thing on her stomach she's talking about could very possibly be a hernia, but the other day I posted a screencap of the back of her hand and have since been thinking from how swollen the back of her hands are she may even have some amount of lymphedema in her arms and possibly some amounts of damage and dysfunction in her entire lymphatic circulatory system at this point. Her stomach symptom could indeed be from lymph backing up in the areas it collects to get filtered and re-enter the system. That's super fucking bad if her system is so clogged up and stagnant that fluid is even having trouble entering it. In this video they talk about massaging the stomach to stimulate lymph re-entering the system as part of a symptom management exercise program. (7m30s)
But she would need to see a doctor for any of this, to actually specifically have a good idea what exactly her symptoms are from. . .which it's why it's so hilarious she started this video acting sassy about how she doesn't need to see doctors because she's 'doing so good on my own U guise' and ends the video talking about obesity related health issues that are giving her painful symptoms that are so frightening she reportedly stopped eating 6,000+ calories a day for like a week and a half :story:

Last edited:

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
But she would need to see a doctor for any of this, to actually specifically have a good idea what exactly her symptoms are from. . .which it's why it's so hilarious she started this video acting sassy about how she doesn't need to see doctors because she's 'doing so good on my own U guise' and ends the video talking about obesity related health issues that are giving her painful symptoms that are so frightening she reportedly stopped eating 6,000+ calories a day for like a week and a half :story:
Yeah, according to her, whatever it would take to get her to see a doctor is somehow more extreme than what it took to get her to start eating human amounts of food. (Or, at least, less inhuman amounts of food.) Explains why she'll only go to the ER, when it's quite possibly too late to fix anything, rather than take advice or follow orders before she's in a crisis.

It's really just more evidence that she's not actually going to change -- that she honestly doesn't want to change. The idea of being held accountable is more distasteful to her than the thought of death, I guess. She can't admit she doesn't know it all, and she sure as hell won't ever let someone scold her for eating too much (which I'm quite sure is how she views following a doctor's diet recommendations and weighing in at a clinic now and then).

Keep reliving that childhood trauma, gorl. It's served you so well this far...

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Some people just can't disconnect from their addictions. I've seen cancer patients outside smoking a butt before going in to get chemo for lung cancer. We can't process that kind of thinking, because we're not a mass of personality disorders and narcissism or whatever is boiling over in that fetid swamp in her enlarged head.

There's only one word you need here: DENIAL.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
Wait is she trying to spin her story to base her weight loss "success" on a medical scare rather than the actual truth?

A month ago she was filming mukbangs and telling her viewers to screw off. Only when she lost 10k subs did she go into panic redemption mode.

And now all of a sudden she's saying her struggle with lymphedema these past few months is the main reason she is doing all of this...

I mean sure, "I got a medical scare and so I'm motivated to lose weight" sounds a lot better than "My youtube $$$ was at stake", but it's still crazy to see the mental gymnastics she does without realizing it.

Opiophile

I use these for decoration Officer, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
I must admit, I do like how she's done her hair in this video. She actually looks like an adult woman instead of an overgrown toddler.

I'm sure she'll be back to a poop bun before long, though.
I laughed really hard at "poop bun." So thank you for that.

I'm pretty surprised she was standing while filming that video. I was certain at the beginning that she would be sitting, or on a Rascal scooter or some shit.

I just thought of this. Can Big Al even sit at a restaurant booth? Does she have to have a table? Rickety chairs in a Mexican dump would make me nervous if I was almost 600 elbees.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
I just thought of this. Can Big Al even sit at a restaurant booth? Does she have to have a table? Rickety chairs in a Mexican dump would make me nervous if I was almost 600 elbees.
She can't fit in booths. I remember her doing one of her anxiety-pity-talks about going out to eat and being embarrassed about having to request a different spot because she doesn't fit.

Have we actually ever seen a full body shot of her sitting in a normal sized chair? I'm kind of curious if you could even see the chair.

guccigash

Greyfriars Jandek
kiwifarms.net
I laughed really hard at "poop bun." So thank you for that.

I'm pretty surprised she was standing while filming that video. I was certain at the beginning that she would be sitting, or on a Rascal scooter or some shit.

From rickety to wrecked in a blink of the mind's eye. Or a few trips to the buffet, whichever is quickest. So the trips to the buffet.

Fat.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino