The truth -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every women I deck with a righteous backhand is one step closer to true equality
Now, look at niggers. A nigger can rape and kill in front of you and you will say he is a victim. A man who gets accused of something he never did due to overzealous corrupt idiots and charges are shown to be complete bs is somehow guilty?
Which one is more interesting

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
Slayer, you need to calm down.

I know it's frustrating that your troll bait threads aren't getting the response you want, but there's no need to throw a tantrum.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Punching women is satisfying in it's own right

But I never would have guessed that it's actually the RIGHT thing to do as well

Am I living in a dream?Is life really this good?
Why have you told boys to respect women? Why haven't you told them to break their legs, teeth and spine to be fine knights and true lords? To be admired like worshiped king lords?

Why haven't you told boys to cut heads off ?

Why haven't you told boys to be holy, holy kings if they smash?

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Look, will it get you to stop posting if I pay a hooker to pee on you? I mean really I'll do it just to shut you up and we know you want it.
Pedonis should really stop making sock puppets and just go get himself a hooker already. He has no other options remaining.

• Agree
Reactions: Bassomatic
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino