The United States is a Corporation - an essay from "NOTICE: Unknown author is not affiliated with Freedom School."

Is the United States a corportation?

• Total voters

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Ok. I'm kicking this thread to the top because I need some more knowledge dug up on this. Trump's recent Executive Order 'defunded' the US Corporation.

Which then filed for Bankruptcy:

Look at the creditors:

dba

China Teletch Holding Inc.

dba

China Telecom (America) Corporation

I'm looking for this recent declassifed document that was sent out that discusses the defunding of the US Corporation.:

I'm trying to wrap my head around what this means.

Last edited:

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Daniel Taylor compared America to an "economic zone" and compared American citizenship to a "Costco membership".

Daniel Taylor said:
America is clownland, or Weimerica, call it whatever. It's not a real country, more like a giant economic zone, or a mall. [...] American citizenship is closer to a license that allows someone to participate in that economic zone [...] a Costco or Sam's Club membership, because anyone can get it.

source: Why? - Politics - Sup Forums (you need JavaShit off to view the site if you have an ad blocker on which is BS)

Although there may be some traditional culture here and there,at least urban America where I live really does make it seem like the entire country is one big bland cultureless atomized shopping center of soy, corporate office buildings, Big Tech, and Ford Transit vans.

Last edited:

Large

kiwifarms.net
Ok. I'm kicking this thread to the top because I need some more knowledge dug up on this. Trump's recent Executive Order 'defunded' the US Corporation.

Which then filed for Bankruptcy:

Look at the creditors:

dba

China Teletch Holding Inc.

dba

China Telecom (America) Corporation

I'm looking for this recent declassifed document that was sent out that discusses the defunding of the US Corporation.:

I'm trying to wrap my head around what this means.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-United-States-Corporation-Company?share=1 (It's quora but the first reply is from an actual attorney)

______________________________________________________________________BIG LINE TO AVOID DOUBLEPOSTING______________________________________________________________________

Wow, so the US is legally a british corporation on a naval vessel?
This means this is the real US anthem.