The United States is a Corporation - an essay from "NOTICE: Unknown author is not affiliated with Freedom School."

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Is the United States a corportation?

• Total voters

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Ok. I'm kicking this thread to the top because I need some more knowledge dug up on this. Trump's recent Executive Order 'defunded' the US Corporation.

Which then filed for Bankruptcy:

Look at the creditors:

dba

China Teletch Holding Inc.

dba

China Telecom (America) Corporation

I'm looking for this recent declassifed document that was sent out that discusses the defunding of the US Corporation.:

I'm trying to wrap my head around what this means.

Last edited:

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Daniel Taylor compared America to an "economic zone" and compared American citizenship to a "Costco membership".

Daniel Taylor said:
America is clownland, or Weimerica, call it whatever. It's not a real country, more like a giant economic zone, or a mall. [...] American citizenship is closer to a license that allows someone to participate in that economic zone [...] a Costco or Sam's Club membership, because anyone can get it.

source: Why? - Politics - Sup Forums (you need JavaShit off to view the site if you have an ad blocker on which is BS)

Although there may be some traditional culture here and there,at least urban America where I live really does make it seem like the entire country is one big bland cultureless atomized shopping center of soy, corporate office buildings, Big Tech, and Ford Transit vans.

Last edited:

Large

kiwifarms.net
Ok. I'm kicking this thread to the top because I need some more knowledge dug up on this. Trump's recent Executive Order 'defunded' the US Corporation.

Which then filed for Bankruptcy:

Look at the creditors:

dba

China Teletch Holding Inc.

dba

China Telecom (America) Corporation

I'm looking for this recent declassifed document that was sent out that discusses the defunding of the US Corporation.:

I'm trying to wrap my head around what this means.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-United-States-Corporation-Company?share=1 (It's quora but the first reply is from an actual attorney)

______________________________________________________________________BIG LINE TO AVOID DOUBLEPOSTING______________________________________________________________________

Wow, so the US is legally a british corporation on a naval vessel?
This means this is the real US anthem.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
America as a whole feels like one big cultureless strip mall.

(there is real culture here and there but not too much of it)

Vogelgöttin

kiwifarms.net
Actually here in Germany there are some people who really believe the current incarnation of Germany is a corporation, the Federal Republic in Germany Financial Agency, Limited. They are called Reichsbürger because the believe the German Reich of 1871-1945 still exists. Well of course that's nonsense.

BTW some countries really started as companies though, during the age of colonialism. For various reasons, European powers founded colonial companies instead of political entities to colonise other parts of the world, for various reasons, among them that companies can get away with stuff countries would never even dare. Like, Indonesia started as the Dutch East Indies company while Virginia was founded by the Virginia Company of London.

Well actually, according to hard sciences (like physics, biology, astronomy), no state or company is really real, just like laws, titles, money, deities don't exist in base reality - they are imagined realities, constructs that shape the real world because everyone believes in them and through this they become real, just read some soft sciences (social studies, politics, economics, theology etc.). So, the Woke are really on to something when they say everything is a social construct.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
The title of that thread reminds me of some blog posts posted by that weirdo Benjamin Fulford who often mention US Corporation.

Of course the United States is a corporation. A corporation is a collection of people who are collectively treated like a single entity, a single body (corpus), that has legal personhood. That's why you can sue the United States (government) in court just like you can sue a business corporation.

Businesses are corporations, churches are corporations, governments are corporations, lots of things are incorporated (if not formally then by social convention).

Daniel Taylor compared America to an "economic zone" and compared American citizenship to a "Costco membership".

source: Why? - Politics - Sup Forums (you need JavaShit off to view the site if you have an ad blocker on which is BS)

Although there may be some traditional culture here and there,at least urban America where I live really does make it seem like the entire country is one big bland cultureless atomized shopping center of soy, corporate office buildings, Big Tech, and Ford Transit vans.
America as a nation in the European sense was deliberately paved over by a false Melting Pot narrative. So-called "WASPs" in New England (ethnic Yankees) and ethnic Southerners are mostly descended from original colonial stock and on the Census the latter category mainly self-identifies as ethnically American, people who were in the country at the time of the Revolution for almost as long as the entity called the "United States" has existed. Even in a world without the USA you'd still have an American people, not just "British living in North America." But the power center of the country shifted into the Midwest which had a much bigger mix of Eurotrash (Germans especially), and even then those people were harassed (rather excessively) into assimilation. This new Melting Pot identity is pretty much just a way to try to convince America that everywhere in America is as diverse as 1920s NYC and because of that we should let in an endless flow of Mexicans. It also, for whatever reasons, is really trendy for people to beat their chests about being literally anything other than English ancestry. (Though I don't really see people make a big deal out of being Scottish much either, compared to jerking off Irish heritage all the time.)

The closest thing to traditional American culture is going to be some cranberry farm deep in the woods of Maine, some peanut farm in Alabama, or a coal mine in West Virginia.

Or, another way of looking at it: I've heard a lot of people say that nowadays big cities all feel the same regardless of what country you're in. Everybody wears blue jeans and T-shirts, listens to pop music (the only difference in which is the language being spoken), and eats cheeseburger and fries. You're not going to see European women running through wheat fields in dresses unless you go to some elementary school heritage thing (they seem to do that stuff in Ukraine) or deep into the countryside. Country culture in any country is traditional culture. Also old people, specifically. Go wherever very old country folk live.

Last edited:

zero-who

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
kiwifarms.net
I had a substitute teacher back in high school that would talk about this stuff, plus all the fucked up shit the federal reserve does, central banking, the CIA, etc. every time I was fortunate enough to have a class with him. Lots of sovereign citizen silliness, but he did drop some of my first serious redpills. Always told us to buy precious metals.

He was fucking awesome. Kind of like Saint Terry if he was obsessed with economics instead of programming. He got fired after I graduated because he would never actually give us the busywork the teachers would leave for the subs, since he thought the public school system was worthless and didn't want to enable it.