The Unofficial CWCki Forums TF2 Server -

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
Ehh TF2 has rung it's course for me, I feel like they're just adding things just for the sake of adding them.

spaps

I'LL FUCK YOU OFF AT NO COST
kiwifarms.net
Dr. Cuddlebug said:
Ehh TF2 has rung it's course for me, I feel like they're just adding things just for the sake of adding them.
I only made the server because TF2 is free, so everyone can play (unless they have a shitty computer). I'm also working on a Half-Life server, which I would've rather done in the first place, the only problem is that Half-Life is a paid game.

Night Terror

i am angry. ANGRY ABOUT KONGS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This sounds cool. It could be a problem if it's hosted from US West, since I'll have ping problems. US East is better, not great, but playable. I might come on at some point.
If you don't get enough people on regularly, then you could consider opening it up to the public. Stomping newbies is fun times.

spaps

kiwifarms.net
Alright folks, server's up.
IP: 192.168.0.29:27015
Password: diechris

spaps

kiwifarms.net
Okay, so since nobody noticed the last post, I've come up with a way to tell everyone that the server is up.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/spapsvidyaservers
I'll be posting announcements about the server(s) when they go live. If you want to notify people of your server(s) with this group, message me with the ip, and I'll make you an admin of the group, so you can post your own updates. If so, I'm also willing to change the title to 'CWCki Forums Vidya Servers.'

spaps

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna have to call it quits on the server. Every attempt by anyone but me to connect is fruitless. What I don't understand is that my setting are all right, so I don't see why nobody can connect to the server. The annoying thing is that TF2 is the only Source engine game that doesn't let anybody connect to my server. I hosted some L4D2 with Mauvman and Exball, and both of those games worked fine. TF2 might work if I turned sv_pure to 1, but I don't want to deprive everyone of their various mods. If somebody else can host a TF2 server, that'd probably be much better.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino