The Works of NNewt84 -

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
Null needs to make a stronger rating than "autistic" because Jesus fuck it's not nearly apt enough for the levels found in this thread.
That’s why I initially dropped his thread , there was just so much shot to wade through. I’ll have it up in like a day or two(kinda busy this weekend) then we can see how low one man’s score can possibly go

Reactions: Pargon

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
You’re not even intelligent enough to take an insult. Of course being Australian has nothing to do with anything, but adding it in is something someone does for a little thing called “comedic effect.” The insult is both stronger to you and funnier for others because it’s an extra detail that highlights how you doxed yourself. It’s no different than saying someone is from California, or New York, or Kansas, or Scotland.
And yet if I said someone is black, you'd throw another hissy fit. That's the point I'm making here - why is literally every demographic except black people an acceptable target? Did a black person save your life, and to repay them you continually show utmost respect to all black people? Because if so, that in itself is a form of racism.

As for the flu boobs thing, it is 100% possible to make a cartoon character appear older without giving them boobs. You chose to do that because you want to fuck the fly. Why else would you go out if your way to sexual her?
So... are we just going to ignore the plethora of non-human - ah hell, non-mammal - female characters in fiction who have breasts?

(DISCLAIMER: this does not mean I find them attractive. I'm just showing them as they are, and using them as examples to prove my point, and you're the one assuming things.)

Notice how I also included Roz from Monsters, Inc., a clearly much older woman which most men wouldn't be attracted to, even if they're into slug women.

Yes, there are other ways to show that a character is female (e.g. long eyelashes, wearing pink, wearing bows, etc.), but giving a character boobs is just another stylistic choice that certain artists go for. And sure, some artists may be doing it specifically to sexualise or fetishise the character, but I can speak for myself and say no, I didn't do it for that reason.

And plus, I'm not even into breasts anyway - I've always been more of an ass man. Maybe if I depicted Maggie with more of a booty, you might have a point here.

And also, what if the artist thinks women look attractive in pink? Does that mean if he draws a little girl in pink, he's then sexualising a child character?

This is a big wall of text and all you seem to do is to deflect every single criticism :stress:
First of all, read a novel sometime. Or a scientific paper. Then tell me you don't like big walls of text.

Secondly, "every" single criticism? Really? Because I recall agreeing with Armalite's point that Cameron should be autistic. And plus, it's not like I said "don't criticise me" or "blablabla, I'm not listening, nananana" or anything like that; I actually took the time to respond to each and every point, explain why I disagreed with his points, and even state that I understood where he was coming from. I'm even taking his criticisms on board, but not necessarily how he'd like me to - for example, I agree that I should probably condense the information I gave, but more the way I described it rather than the info itself. It's all about compromise.

You want me to be your 'assistant writer?' Pay me a living wage.
I mean... sure, that can be arranged, but clearly not since you're clearly not interested.

You know, you wonder why I'm the only person here who's putting up with you? Because I'm not the average guy here. I'm just patient. My patience has worn extremely thin.
Again, I'm not forcing you to respond to me - you chose to do that of your own volition. Unless your mum/roommate/girlfriend/whoever else lives with you is holding you at gunpoint, making you respond to me against your will, there is nothing stopping you from simply ignoring me. If you're really that impatient, just go on another thread and discuss topics that don't concern me.

My advice would be to take your thoughts and ideas to other forums, forums dedicated to animation and the arts. This is not the kind of place you'll get consistent, good feedback about your work, if you really want that.
Sure, I'll do that. I've actually showed it with other people, and they've given constructive feedback on how to improve, if that helps. Thanks! :)

I have a seriously hard time believing this. The way you talk about women with your constant whiteknighting and takes on the concept of "girl power" makes me believe that you've never been the same room as a woman let alone ever talked to one. You also come across as extremely socially inept constantly going off-topic, having poor understanding of sarcasm, insults, and humor, giving out personal details despite no one asking for them and are easily provoked.

Also, nothing screams "galaxy-brained Chad" like being a +20 year old sperging out about cartoons, going on racist tangits about a movie they've never watched and getting assmad at faceless anons over the internet.
Or... maybe people behave differently online than in real life? For example, do you say the same shit in real life that you do on the Kiwi Farms? I'd imagine you'd alienate your friends immediately, unless they too think autistics are subhuman trash.

And plus, I grew up in a very sarcastic and humorous family, so I understand sarcasm better than the average autistic person. Did it ever occur to you that maybe I just have a different sense of humour from you guys? Because whenever I post comments on, say, YouTube, there are people who get my sense of humour. Like this post regarding Muppets Most Wanted, for example:
Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 10.49.31 PM.png

Sure, it might not be what you find funny, but clearly this guy did, and I'm glad I found an audience.

And clearly, 90+ people liked this comment I left on the Germany episode of Geography Now:
Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 10.56.09 PM.png

Again, maybe this isn't your cup of tea, and that's understandable, given the people you hang around with online - but my point is, Kiwi Farms is not the emperor of comedy, and they don't dictate what people find funny or charming. Again, you like making fun of people with autism, and that's totally fine, just as it's fine for people to make jokes about black people or French people or, in this case, the Germans. I mean, sure, you can criticise how the joke is poorly timed or how the setup goes on too long, but as long as it's not something really distasteful like making fun of someone because their mum recently died, does it really matter what people find funny?

Also, I grew up with two sisters, and I currently have one of them visiting from out of town. Yeah... I've never met a woman in my life.

Last edited:

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So... are we just going to ignore the plethora of non-human - ah hell, non-mammal - female characters in fiction who have breasts?

(DISCLAIMER: this does not mean I find them attractive. I'm just showing them as they are, and using them as examples to prove my point, and you're the one assuming things.)

Notice how I also included Roz from Monsters, Inc., a clearly much older woman which most men wouldn't be attracted to, even if they're into slug women.

Yes, there are other ways to show that a character is female (e.g. long eyelashes, wearing pink, wearing bows, etc.), but giving a character boobs is just another stylistic choice that certain artists go for. And sure, some artists may be doing it specifically to sexualise or fetishise the character, but I can speak for myself and say no, I didn't do it for that reason.

And plus, I'm not even into breasts anyway - I've always been more of an ass man. Maybe if I depicted Maggie with more of a booty, you might have a point here.
Dude, stop sending your furry jerky material on this forum,no wonder you're getting mocked by many people.

• Agree
Reactions: Bunny Tracks

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
Dude, stop sending your furry jerky material on this forum,no wonder you're getting mocked by many people.
Way to completely miss the point, sperg. My point is that putting breasts on non-human characters is a common trope that happens in cartoons, and is not necessarily done to sexualise that character. Didn't you ever learn how to read, instead of just looking at the pictures?

I even put a disclaimer at the top. How did you miss that?

To further drive the point home, I even included Roz on this list. Roz from Monsters, Inc.. You know, the old slug lady who's constantly pestering Wazowski about his paperwork? I've never even seen autistic fetish art of her on DeviantArt, so you know that no-one anywhere finds her attractive. It's like calling Trigglypuff a hot piece of ass; those words just do not go together.

Last edited:

littlearmalite

-SPEND THESE THIRTY HOURS GETTING FREAKAAAY
kiwifarms.net
You know Newt, I tried to warn you, I really did. For once, I broke my policy and stuck my fist down to the knuckles in the shit. Thank you for being one of the most annoyingly persistent people I've ever met, and convincing me to never do so again.

The only thing I've left to say to you is do not necro your fucking thread to get up in my shit again.

My consultation fee is 79.99 USD.

• Agree

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
And yet if I said someone is black, you'd throw another hissy fit. That's the point I'm making here - why is literally every demographic except black people an acceptable target? Did a black person save your life, and to repay them you continually show utmost respect to all black people? Because if so, that in itself is a form of racism.

And also, what if the artist thinks women look attractive in pink? Does that mean if he draws a little girl in pink, he's then sexualising a child character?

First of all, read a novel sometime. Or a scientific paper. Then tell me you don't like big walls of text.

Secondly, "every" single criticism? Really? Because I recall agreeing with Armalite's point that Cameron should be autistic. And plus, it's not like I said "don't criticise me" or "blablabla, I'm not listening, nananana" or anything like that; I actually took the time to respond to each and every point, explain why I disagreed with his points, and even state that I understood where he was coming from. I'm even taking his criticisms on board, but not necessarily how he'd like me to - for example, I agree that I should probably condense the information I gave, but more the way I described it rather than the info itself. It's all about compromise.

I mean... sure, that can be arranged, but clearly not since you're clearly not interested.

Again, I'm not forcing you to respond to me - you chose to do that of your own volition. Unless your mum/roommate/girlfriend/whoever else lives with you is holding you at gunpoint, making you respond to me against your will, there is nothing stopping you from simply ignoring me. If you're really that impatient, just go on another thread and discuss topics that don't concern me.

Sure, I'll do that. I've actually showed it with other people, and they've given constructive feedback on how to improve, if that helps. Thanks! :)

Or... maybe people behave differently online than in real life? For example, do you say the same shit in real life that you do on the Kiwi Farms? I'd imagine you'd alienate your friends immediately, unless they too think autistics are subhuman trash.

And plus, I grew up in a very sarcastic and humorous family, so I understand sarcasm better than the average autistic person. Did it ever occur to you that maybe I just have a different sense of humour from you guys? Because whenever I post comments on, say, YouTube, there are people who get my sense of humour. Like this post regarding Muppets Most Wanted, for example:
View attachment 1082295

Sure, it might not be what you find funny, but clearly this guy did, and I'm glad I found an audience.

And clearly, 90+ people liked this comment I left on the Germany episode of Geography Now:
View attachment 1082296

Again, maybe this isn't your cup of tea, and that's understandable, given the people you hang around with online - but my point is, Kiwi Farms is not the emperor of comedy, and they don't dictate what people find funny or charming. Again, you like making fun of people with autism, and that's totally fine, just as it's fine for people to make jokes about black people or French people or, in this case, the Germans. I mean, sure, you can criticise how the joke is poorly timed or how the setup goes on too long, but as long as it's not something really distasteful like making fun of someone because their mum recently died, does it really matter what people find funny?

Also, I grew up with two sisters, and I currently have one of them visiting from out of town. Yeah... I've never met a woman in my life.
Whatever. I’m not gonna argue with you anymore, Samuel P. Bateman. Born on July 13th 1996 in Hayward’s Heath and currently residing in Adelaide while attending Temple Christian College. I’ll let the rest come naturally

• Informative

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
You know Newt, I tried to warn you, I really did. For once, I broke my policy and stuck my fist down to the knuckles in the shit. Thank you for being one of the most annoyingly persistent people I've ever met, and convincing me to never do so again.

The only thing I've left to say to you is do not necro your fucking thread to get up in my shit again.

My consultation fee is 79.99 USD.
How many times do I have to tell you this, old man? I. Am. Not. Forcing. You. To. Come. Back.
Whatever. I’m not gonna argue with you anymore, Samuel P. Bateman. Born on July 13th 1996 in Hayward’s Heath and currently residing in Adelaide while attending Temple Christian College. I’ll let the rest come naturally
For the record, I graduated from high school in 2013, so some of that info might be a tad outdated.

(Yeah, for some reason, the high school I attended has the word "college" in its name - don't ask.)

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
How many times do I have to tell you this, old man? I. Am. Not. Forcing. You. To. Come. Back.

For the record, I graduated from high school in 2013, so some of that info might be a tad outdated.

(Yeah, for some reason, the high school I attended has the word "college" in its name - don't ask.)
Okay, I’ll give you that. It is definitely a 7-12 grade campus that has “college” in the name

Reactions: NNewt84

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net

Oh, I’m familiar with novels and academic papers alright. If I wanted to I would dissect every paragraph of yours to show why you’re deflecting criticism. I just choose not to because I browse Kiwifarms for casual fun, not for scholarly purposes.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
you know, we're ragging on the guy for not getting jokes but that ain't it, cause lots of people are autistic and struggle there and it's not note worthy
it genuinely is that you're a dickhead about it man, you gotta reel it right back
if you read the posts coming at you less like "people are attacking me" and more like "people are using this thread to air their thoughts and feelings about me" (which imo is what KF is, or at least that's where me and all the users i can tolerate are at), then you can start to ask questions like "wow, DID i act that way?" and try for some self improvement

you're also within your right to ignore us but if you're not vying for attention why are you even using this site

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
you know, we're ragging on the guy for not getting jokes but that ain't it, cause lots of people are autistic and struggle there and it's not note worthy
it genuinely is that you're a dickhead about it man, you gotta reel it right back
if you read the posts coming at you less like "people are attacking me" and more like "people are using this thread to air their thoughts and feelings about me" (which imo is what KF is, or at least that's where me and all the users i can tolerate are at), then you can start to ask questions like "wow, DID i act that way?" and try for some self improvement

you're also within your right to ignore us but if you're not vying for attention why are you even using this site
I mean, I could apply that same logic to the Ku Klux Klan, and say it's less that they're attacking black people, and more them sharing their thoughts and feelings about black people, then you start to ask questions like, "Why do we have dark skin? How did black people evolve the way they are, and not like white people?" and then black people improve themselves by getting surgically turned white.

Suddenly it sounds incredibly racist, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean, I could apply that same logic to the Ku Klux Klan, and say it's less that they're attacking black people, and more them sharing their thoughts and feelings about black people, then you start to ask questions like, "Why do we have dark skin? How did black people evolve the way they are, and not like white people?" and then black people improve themselves by getting surgically turned white.

Suddenly it sounds incredibly racist, doesn't it?

View attachment 1082295

View attachment 1082296

How are you this bad at arguing/ debating points, Samuel? You claim to have a good understanding of humour and then go on to show that you have no understanding of humour that falls outside of your own sense of humor. Did you honestly think I was being 100% literal when I said that you come across like you've never been in the same room as a woman? Why on God's earth did you come to the conclusion that I think the Farms are the "emperor of comedy" and don't understand that people have different senses of humour?

Also, are you seriously dumb enough to compare Kiwi Farms, a shitposting forum to the KKK a genuine hate group that has committed actual terror attacks and killed people in the past?

Last edited:

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
How are you this bad at arguing/ debating points, Samuel? You claim to have a good understanding of humour and then go on to show that you have no understanding of humour that falls outside of your own sense of humor. Did you honestly think I was being 100% literal when I said that you come across like you've never been in the same room as a women? Why on God's earth did you come to the conclusion that I think the Farms are the "emperor of comedy" and don't understand that people have different senses of humour?

Also, are you seriously dumb enough to compare Kiwi Farms, a shitposting forum to the KKK a genuine hate group that has committed actual terror attacks and killed people in the past?
this is the second time he's gone for the KKK so I think he's decided that's his winning point, or maybe he thinks that since people are coming at him for racism insinuating this repeatedly will just shove his problems onto everybody else
I'm not gonna act like KF doesn't have seriously backwards people posting on it like nnewt but that's really just a side effect of a site that restricts posters very little. When someone is being all fucked up or overly invested in something we're equally free to talk shit back.
but also picking battles and understanding when you look irrational and out of your depth is important

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I’m familiar with novels and academic papers alright. If I wanted to I would dissect every paragraph of yours to show why you’re deflecting criticism.
But again, what's wrong with disagreement? It would be one thing if I glossed over all of it and said Armalite shouldn't criticise my work because it's perfect, but there's a difference between not taking criticism and simply disagreeing with criticism. I took the criticism on board and I challenged it - or, to put it simply, I chose the "fight" response over the cowardly "flight" response.

Again, if you want to criticise my criticisms of Armalite's criticisms of my work, feel free to do so - just don't throw a hissy fit if I choose to criticise it in return.

Given enough time, you guys will likely evolve into a terrorist organisation devoted to slaughtering people with autism.

Last edited:
Tags
None