The Works of NNewt84 -

weedsneaker13

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But again, what's wrong with disagreement? It would be one thing if I glossed over all of it and said Armalite shouldn't criticise my work because it's perfect, but there's a difference between not taking criticism and simply disagreeing with criticism. I took the criticism on board and I challenged it - or, to put it simply, I chose the "fight" response over the cowardly "flight" response.

Again, if you want to criticise my criticisms of Armalite's criticisms of my work, feel free to do so - just don't throw a hissy fit if I choose to criticise it in return.
Stop acting like "armalite senpai please notice me to my work" dude, because most of artists I learned from history didn't care about a person's or a specific group of people opinions /preferences on their works, they cared about what most of world thinks about their works.

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
But again, what's wrong with disagreement? It would be one thing if I glossed over all of it and said Armalite shouldn't criticise my work because it's perfect, but there's a difference between not taking criticism and simply disagreeing with criticism. I took the criticism on board and I challenged it - or, to put it simply, I chose the "fight" response over the cowardly "flight" response.

Again, if you want to criticise my criticisms of Armalite's criticisms of my work, feel free to do so - just don't throw a hissy fit if I choose to criticise it in return.
I actually considered criticizing your criticism when I had the time. But since you’re acting all pissy about it, I’m definitely not doing the deep analysis and deprive your satisfaction.

Keep seething :)

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
Stop acting like "armalite senpai please notice me to my work" dude, because most of artists I learned from history didn't care about a person's or a specific group of people opinions /preferences on their works, they cared about what most of world thinks about their works.
But here's the thing: I have shared my pitch bible with other people, including my family, random people on Omegle, and - what a shock - the other people on this site. The only reason I specified Armalite is because he responded to my initial post and was using him as an example, and I brought him up again because he responded again.

Gee, it's almost like I care what the world thinks!

howyadoin

Here’s the tea
kiwifarms.net
But here's the thing: I have shared my pitch bible with other people, including my family, random people on Omegle, and - what a shock - the other people on this site. The only reason I specified Armalite is because he responded to my initial post and was using him as an example, and I brought him up again because he responded again.

Gee, it's almost like I care what the world thinks!
We’re not obliged to be your beta readers. Having your unfinished pitch bible visible to the public is not a smart move. You share pitch bibles to be used by studios immediately. If they don’t like it, they’ll just reject it and you’d be really lucky if they give any feedback at all.

What you can do online is to share an application form and/or invitation for beta readers/critique partners. Then they’ll give you feedback, privately.

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay Sam, I guess I'm going to be the only one who has the autism and patience to respond to every post you've made since necro'ing the thread. Each of the posts are going to be spoilered individually to keep everybody's eyes safe from the textwallery. I'm also going to have to cut out a fuckton from the original posts because this reaches the character limit easily with just them alone.

Sam, since Friday you've managed to write nearly 6000 words, 103 paragraphs and almost 34,000 characters of pure TL;DR shitflinging. Pat yourself on the back, man.

Or... maybe I was trying to get involved in the conversation poking fun at Enter... ...the guy who mentioned he uses Final Draft when criticising Enter's "format" was just a-logging and trollshielding... ...See how stupid that sounds?
:stress: These two examples are not comparable at all. The guy mentioned he uses a piece of software for his own purposes. You went on the Enter thread, screeched about how much better than Enter you were to the point where Anthony Logatto himself would shit his pants. You continued by screenshotting yourself failtrolling on Deviantart, and now actively shill your own work that is pretty much the exact same garbage on a conceptual level as what Enter shits out.

I only did that in response to the guy who said he'd make a thread on me if I posted my own dick. So I thought, as a joke...
Nobody gives a fuck about your explanation, you posted a picture of a cat dick with zero reason to do so, that's dumb, inappropriate and gross. End of story.

Aww, thank you! It's good to know I'm a decent human being. :) :feels:

But seriously, it's like being told you'll never be a Klansman...
I don't know if you should be the one talking about never being a Klansman, knowing your past behavior I'm sure you would do great in an Australian chapter.
Dude, this site is dedicated to making fun of people with autism. Calling people out on their "racism" here is the equivalent of a Klansman getting mad at someone for making a Down syndrome joke...
Why do you care about what random anons think about some autists? People get made fun of here for their behavior and actions, even those stereotypically associated with different mental disorders. Where are you crying about people getting made fun of for being schizos or having BPD?

Also the absolutely rétarded comparison of kiwis and the KKK. It's like your own little stupid variant of Godwin's law.

And yet if MrEnter complained about me posting a cat dick on here, you'd call him out for "sperging"...
If you've spent a nanosecond on the Animal Control forum you'd know that we label pretty much any sort of sexualization of real animals to be disgusting and deviant. I can't believe you don't get why we think posting a kitten dick is sus when have cats yourself.

LiquidKid asked me to share my ideas, but unless he'll give me his postal or email address, I literally cannot share them without doxxing myself...
You seem to have zero concern for your own personal information and privacy compared to your will to share your spergy ideas to an audience who just wants you to fuck off already. This is a site where the fucking sign-up page leads to a thread detailing how to handle yourself so you don't get doxed.

You're not worried in the slightest that some employer could look up your name and see you posted this on an alt-right cyberterrorist forum:
6784576893476.PNG
And now for Sam's magnum opus textwall:

Venting? That's how you put it? Dude, I didn't demand that you storm on in here and reply - hell...
You're on a public internet forum made for criticism and ridicule opening yourself up for it by putting your work on here. Throwing a hissy fit when you get some just makes you look like an assmad seven-year-old after getting put in detention. As me and many others have already pointed out, you have no reason to shill here when everybody knows how exceptional you are and is willing to give you shit for it.

Again, this is actually pretty well thought out, and much better than simply throwing around useless insults that bounce off like rubber,
index.jpg

I get what you're saying - kids obviously aren't as developed, mentally, as adults, so they might have trouble pronouncing names. However, I feel if we actually respect kids' intelligence and introduce them to foreign names at an appropriate age (say, 8-10-ish)...
These four paragraphs were completely unnecessary. We get it, you want to make this a show for older kids so that it's totally mature so grown men can watch it without shame. Eight-year-olds don't have an impeccable grasp on language, I know it's hard to believe outside your own little bubble. I've heard grown adults mispronounce Mike Wazowski's name ffs, I doubt half of your target audience would be able to pronounce "Róża Rudowska."

Again, this is how her father thinks she'll be treated in the music industry, not necessarily how she'll actually be treated. Adele herself is completely unaware she's autistic at this point in the story, so she doesn't even have any expectations on how she'll be treated.
Why is Adele being autistic a major point of the plot if she is completely unaware of the fact? Has she never had some sort of meltdown or major faux pas in her life at all? Seems like it's just another way to shoehorn an aspect of yourself into a character if you ask me.

Now, unfortunately, I don't recall ever being treated as "weird" or "abnormal" in school by the other kids, so I can't really relate to that. Like Adele, I was completely unaware of my condition until I was 12 (when I came across the book All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome, which was the inspiration for that short film I made a couple of years ago), and I don't think any of the kids knew that either. I was never bullied in school, which I bring up because apparently it's a common problem for kids with autism - hell, if anything, I was actually one of the more popular kids in my year level, especially with the girls, for how smart I was.
>Has untreated, late-diagnosis autism.
>Gets into heated butthurt arguments with random shitposters on the internet
>Spergs out about cartoons to justify poorly-drawn bug tits
>Posts kitty dick to said rando shitposters as a "joke"
>Racist cuntwad who willingly shares his personal information
>Never bullied at school
>Popular with the girls
>SOOPER SMART, GUISE

Image result for doubt800 × 450

Well, sadly, it's acceptable in our society nowadays for girls to brag about how much better they are than boys, with the whole "girls rule, boys drool" drivel, and how girls can hit boys but not vice versa, and in general, women pretty much have more power than men, especially with the whole #...
Aaaaaand, more incoherent quasi-MRA nonsense about toxic femininity for 3 4 5 paragraphs.
And sadly, even children's shows aren't immune from female supremacist propaganda.
:stress:

(And for the record, no, I do not hate Teen Titans Go like every cartoon-reviewer sperg does. I've actually sat down to watch the show with my younger cousin,
We get it, you're sooooo much different and better than Enter for not hating Teen Titans Go. Please go on and on about what your cousin ate for breakfast that morning to prove it, make sure to send a picture of cat piss oatmeal while you're at it.

And the main way I'll tackle it is with the star of the show herself - Adele. She sees how boys are often mistreated at school, whether by other female students on the playground...
What the fuck kind of dystopia does this story take place in where every female hasn't matured past the "boys have cooties" mindset? (Aside from the Female Sam Diet Sally Adele ofc) Jesus, there aren't as many twitter hot-take bakers as you think there are in the world. People generally understand the concept of gender equality going both ways and don't treat kids like disposable trash thinking they're perpetuating toxic masculinity or whatever just for existing.

And how does this play into Cameron, exactly? Well, he's sadly neglected by his mother and younger sister for the HoRrIfFiC cRiMe Of NoT bEiNg A gIrL, constantly getting picked on by his sister, his mum favouring the sister over him, and even getting abused (albeit in a PG way, kids' show...
Holy shit, this reads like somebody pumped on the Manosphere koolaid talking about how feminists are going to commit the worldwide Kristallnacht against all men. Also, that friendship story is really exceptional.

Also, does Cameron go mute for six years after being locked in a room full of toys by his babysitter?

Admittedly, I did realise Cameron seems really autistic
Hell, if anything, I find it more challenging which kid characters not to make autistic.
You don't say.

Because I've been a fan of those shows at one point or another, and so their style of comedy has influenced me in one way or another. Hell, my show idea literally would not exist without South Park, since I first created Adele with an online program that lets you design characters in the style of South Park.
Adele the self-insert South Park OC now repurposed in the mind of a cartoon sperg's to be the main character of his shit pitch idea, amazing.

My point was more to say it'll have similar kinds of characters and writing to those kinds of shows, not necessarily that it'll be raunchy like them or cover topics like sex or drugs. It's kind of like, say, Gravity Falls, where the writing appeals to both kids and adults
Gravity Falls and South Park have wildly different characters and writing styles, what the hell are you on about?

Also worth noting is that when Dan Povenmire pitched Phineas and Ferb, he described the humour as "Family Guy meets SpongeBob", even though he was pitching a show for kids. I mean, yeah - why do you think he specified SpongeBob? Plus, he actually worked as a writer on both shows, and as a layout artist on The Simpsons, so he knows what he's talking about better than you or I.
So what? People use "X meets Y" as an oversimplified way to describe a show. How does this relate to how mentioning South Park and The Simpsons as direct influences on a show made for 8 year olds a good idea?

And you might not believe this, but Dave Polsky, creator of "the show that must not be named"
We get it, you're talking about The Buzz on Maggie, stop doing that shit, it's so goddamn exceptional.

and one of the writers on that pony show Enter wanks over, actually used to write on South Park at one point.
More Enter a-logging. *sigh*

This shit is just repeating itself at this point.

My point is, just because I compare a kids' show to an adult show, does not mean the kids' show is raunchy and inappropriate for children.
If you just posted this you could've saved us all valuable minutes of our damn lives. You said as much in this sentence as you did in the entire last 3 paragraphs.

Yes, I'm well aware of the important role the bassoon plays in the symphony orchestra
You wrote THREE paragraphs sperging about bassoons from a one sentence comment from @littlearmalite.

We get it, people call keyboards pianos, say a bass is a guitar, think a recorder is a flute, and some instruments don't get proper recognition from people who know nothing about music even when they're the backbone of a band. Point still stands, the bassoon is not an obscure instrument by any stretch of the imagination because of its immense popularity in Western music, you didn't refute his point. Also, more unnecessary girl power sperging.

Well, for one thing, that's why there'll be separate episodes/issues for these different topics, rather than cramming them all into one. Just show it in small increments so the target audience can process it properly. Like, imagine if there were a SpongeBob episode that contained all of the typical SpongeBob plotlines: SpongeBob working at the...
Nobody's suggesting that you cram all the topics and themes into every single episode, where did you get that?

Similarly, imagine if all of the Harry Potter books were condensed into one book, where we learn about house eves, Dementors, Horcruxes and the Unforgiva...
The Harry Potter books are teen adventure novels that follow a linear path from beginning to end where questions are given and answered along the way to the finale. This is very different from a slice-of-life kid's cartoon that you're proposing where big continuity changes are pretty uncommon and would 100% throw off the target audience.

So yeah - my point is, I'm planning to do something similar with my series, whether it becomes a show or I just make my own self-published comic series, in that different installments will tackle different..
This still doesn't address his point of the entire premise's pitch being overly complicated for what it will be intially - a children's cartoon. It's a better idea to strip it down to its basics and build on it down the line rather then dump all the themes and intersecting plots at once.

Again, not quite sure how to do that storyline, since I was actually raised in a pretty chill family. My mum was actively involved in raising me as a small child...
More dumping about your life experiences rather than trying to think of ways to answer his question. Did I mention anybody who actually reads this shit will get tired of it?

Also, if it helps, there are people of Polish descent living in Australia, since the Poles immigrate to just about everywhere for some reason - I'm sure even if I meet...
Fair enough, but his main point was how you should focus more on the apparent central themes of the story rather than accessories like the multicultural shenangigans.

Again, it's hard for me personally to relate to that, because I was never considered "weird" at school or within my family,
If you can't come up with relatable stories that resonate with a majority of autistic people due to your experiences being different I suggest just giving up the whole 'tism plotline completely, because otherwise it seems really redundant. The whole overarching plot just seems so stupid and pointless.

Again, it's not going to all be in one go. But if you're talking about the pitch bible, then I'm... trying to work out the bugs with it. I've noticed that in the series synopsis, for example, I've spent wayyy too much time describing the character of Adele, ...

And if it helps, I'm trying to start simple. Not only am I taking the right steps to actually work my way up - like I said, I'm studying animation at college, and I'm getting the pitch bible ready for when the time comes, even if it's not quite up to scratch...

And as of yet, I'm still working on the script for the first comic issue, taking in the criticism you've given, and still planning out how to go about my second animated short. ...
I still don't think a sperg magnum opus project is the way to go with this. The plot itself is a clusterfuck with how you've laid it out and I think branching out into different projects and out of your comfort zone would be the way to go about developing the skills necessary.

Again, I don't know why you're being so grumpy about it. You're the only person on this site who's actually genuinely trying to help, and showing actual kindness in a cesspool of circlejerking and NT supremacy. If anything, I'm glad you've give,,,
You're on a forum where the only real way to fuck up is to derail discussion with shit nobody cares about. You developed you a hate fanbase and an incoming lolcow status for doing exactly that for days on the Enter thread. Now you ask for people to critique your shit and guess what, they think you're a dumb cunt who should fuck off and are only giving you criticism out of spite. You want respect? Earn it.

Also "NT supremacy" :story:.

So thank you dearly, Little Armalite, for enlightening me with these suggestions, and giving me pointers on where to go.

It just occurred to me as I'm typing: what if you were to come on board as an assistant writer? Maybe you could help me develop my ideas, and give suggestions for what direction I should take my stories and characters, etc.
You were just typing about how he's a grump and the entire forum community he's apart of is just circlejerking. He already said that he's just venting and wouldn't do this otherwise, now you want him to be on board with your dumb project? You realize how exceptional this is right, Sam?

Cheers, Sam
Fuck off.
And now for the underwhelming sequel:

And... what does being Australian have to do with it? I mean, yeah, we're stereotyped as being racist, but don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to use that as a serious....
eeuuggh, TL;DR

Man, you're taking the cat penis picture wayyy too seriously, especially for people who like to make fun of MrEnter. Yes, it was a lameass joke, but sometimes a lamp is just a lamp - no symbolic "the shade represents the character's emotional struggle" crap your English teacher obsessed over in high school.
Lmfao using TV Tropes to justify the random cat dick. Keep trying buddy eventually you could become an editor there.

If this is about the cockroach queen from Pinky and the Brain, I have one question for you two: have you seriously never heard of context?!

Bunny or whoever (I really don't care) accused me of wanting to fuck Maggie Pesky because I depicted her with mammaries, even though she's supposed to be 22 in that picture because it's a 10-year-anniversary commemoration.... ...You guys sound like Anita Sarkeesian when you complain about that stuff.

I guess you must also think I'm a bisexual wiggler just because the male cockroach has a buff, humanoid male figure. ...which would also mean the makers of Pinky and the Brain are bisexual wigglers. Hell - the main characters are mice, so the creators probably fuck mice in their off time. I mean, it's your logic, not mine - I'm just using it.
I honestly wouldn't care if you weren't so defensive and butthurt about it, but now it's just funny seeing you screech like this over getting called a bug fucker by anons.
Great Spergwall of Australia: Part 2

And yet if I said someone is black, you'd throw another hissy fit. That's the point I'm making here - why is literally every demographic except bla...
Lmao somebody got denied the BBC.

Newsflash: Nobody actually cares that you're an Aussie (except for Liquid while he's gathering info for the thread I guess)

So... are we just going to ignore the plethora of non-human - ah hell, non-mammal - female characters in fiction who have breasts?

(DISCLAIMER: this does not mean I find them attractive. I'm just showing them as they are, and using them as examples to prove my point, and you're the one assuming things.)[

I don't know why you keep trying to justify it when he was only stating that there's other ways to go about it. You just keep grasping at straws every time somebody brings up bugtits and it's the most entertainment you've provided us.

Notice how I also included Roz from Monsters, Inc., a clearly much older woman which most men wouldn't be attracted to, even if they're into slug women.

Yes, there are other ways to show that a character is female (e.g. long eyelashes, wearing pink, wearing bows, etc.), but giving a character boobs is just another stylistic choice that certain artists go for. And sure, some artists may be doing it specifically to sexualise or fetishise the character, but I can speak for myself and say no, I didn't do it for that reason.
I love how you don't mention that you could show sexual dimorphism through non-human characteristics. Like, come on, you don't need a bright pink bow to distinguish a peacock.

And plus, I'm not even into breasts anyway - I've always been more of an ass man. Maybe if I depicted Maggie with more of a booty, you might have a point here.
Stop it, just stop, please.

And also, what if the artist thinks women look attractive in pink? Does that mean if he draws a little girl in pink, he's then sexualising a child character?
Only in Samland where artists are forced to distinguish their fetishes at gunpoint.

First of all, read a novel sometime. Or a scientific paper. Then tell me you don't like big walls of text.
People like to read a novel because they want to hear a compelling story, or read a scientific paper to gain insight or information for a school report. Kiwis generally don't like reading 100 paragraphs about the ramblings of some assmad Aussie sperg desperately vying for attention.

Secondly, "every" single criticism? Really? Because I recall agreeing with Armalite's point that Cameron should be autistic. And plus, it's not like I said "don't criticise me" or "blablabla, I'm not listening, nananana" or..
Congratulations, you deflected every single criticism levelled against you by littlearmalite in a mega spergwall except two! That makes it much better.

I mean... sure, that can be arranged, but clearly not since you're clearly not interested.

Again, I'm not forcing you to respond to me - you chose to do that of your own volition. Unless your mum/roommate/girlfriend/whoever else lives with...

Sure, I'll do that. I've actually showed it with other people, and they've given constructive feedback on how to improve, if that helps. Thanks! :)
I love how you act like a passive-aggressive cunt towards the only one so far who's given you the criticism you oh so desire unconditionally.

Or... maybe people behave differently online than in real life? For example, do you say the same shit in real life that you do on the Kiwi Farms? I'd imagine you'd alienate your friends immediately, unless they too think autistics are subhuman trash.
Ever since you doxed yourself, you're no longer just another anon on the Farms. What you post here you post as Samuel Bateman, and you continue to conduct yourself like an atttention whoring little shit.

And plus, I grew up in a very sarcastic and humorous family, so I understand sarcasm better than the average autistic person. Did it ever occur to you that maybe I just have a different sense of humour from you guys?
View attachment 1082295
Alright guys, it turns out we're all too neurotypically hindered to understand his transcendent sense of humor only understood by Youtube commenters.

Sure, it might not be what you find funny, but clearly this guy did, and I'm glad I found an audience.

And clearly, 90+ people liked this comment I left on the Germany episode of Geography Now:
View attachment 1082296
Wow, you got 90 likes on an 8-word Harry Potter reference, truly the pinnacle of comedy right here.

Again, maybe this isn't your cup of tea, and that's understandable, given the people you hang around with online - but my point is, Kiwi Farms is not the emperor of comedy, and they don't dictate what people find funny or charming.
We all know humor is subjective, the problem is you're too ignorant to actually make out jokes and think posting cat dicks is what will get a laugh out of us.

I even included Roz on this list. Roz from Monsters, Inc.. You know, the old slug lady who's constantly pestering Wazowski about his paperwork? I've never even seen autistic fetish art of her on DeviantArt, so you know that no-one anywhere finds her attractive. It's like calling Trigglypuff a hot piece of ass; those words just do not go together.
Lmao sperging about Trigglypuff and Anita Sarkeesian in current year.
How many times do I have to tell you this, old man? I. Am. Not. Forcing. You. To. Come. Back.
We. Are. Not. Forcing. You. To. Make. An. Ass. Of. Yourself.
I mean, I could apply that same logic to the Ku Klux Klan, and say it's less that they're attacking black people, and more them sharing their thoughts and feelings about black people..
Comparing someone's behavior to the melanin in their skin. Keep on going with those KKK takes, man.

Your entire project is shit and you should just stop trying to win us over, because it's not going to work.

Given enough time, you guys will likely evolve into a terrorist organisation devoted to slaughtering people with autism.
The cyberbully known as Kiwi Farms is going to start the autistic holocaust :story:. You went from trying to act like you're one of us to full re;tard. How long until you try to DMCA Null?
But here's the thing: I have shared my pitch bible with other people, including my family, random people on Omegle, and - what a shock - the other people on this site....
Cool, now will you stop caring what we think and fuck off? :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Last edited:

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
He probably does, but thing is he doesn't realise he isn't really winning over anyone on this site.
I do realise that; I just stopped caring.

Why do you care about what random anons think about some autists? I'm a sperg, nobody here gives a shit. People get made fun of here for their behavior and actions, even those stereotypically associated with different mental disorders. Where are you crying about people getting made fun of for being schizos or having BPD?
Honestly, I stopped caring a long time ago, since this place is just full of mentally challenged weirdos. It's like stumbling upon a criminal asylum; you know shit's gonna go down real fast.

Also the absolutely rétarded comparison of kiwis and the KKK. It's like your own little stupid variant of Godwin's law.
Or... maybe I've drawing comparisons between you guys because you both discriminate against a certain group of people?

You seem to have zero concern for your own personal information and privacy compared to your will to share your spergy ideas to an audience who just wants you to fuck off already. This is a site where the fucking sign-up page leads to a thread detailing how to handle yourself so you don't get doxed.
I honestly don't care what you think of my pitch bible either, since you're all getting spergy about it anyway.

You're not worried in the slightest that some employer could look up your name and see you posted this on an alt-right cyberterrorist forum:
View attachment 1083832
I mean... there's the context right there. I'm sure they'll at least get the joke.

Besides, when I search "Samuel Bateman" on Google, nothing from Kiwi Farms shows up on the first 10 pages, so this isn't of much concern to me. And even if they find it via "NNewt84", they'll probably just dismiss this site as hate speech and cyberbullying (which I don't think it is, but you know PC culture nowadays) and will probably side against you.

You're on a public internet forum made for criticism and ridicule opening yourself up for it by putting your work on here. Throwing a hissy fit when you get some just makes you look like an assmad seven-year-old after getting put in detention. As me and many others have already pointed out, you have no reason to shill here when everybody knows how exceptional you are and is willing to give you shit for it.
Because as we all know, whenever you receive criticism, you have to agree with it 100% of the time, even if they stuff like "this character needs to act more retarded, so they'll just be a walking punchline" (just an example; not claiming any of you said that).

These four paragraphs were completely unnecessary. We get it, you want to make this a show for older kids so that it's totally mature so grown men can watch it without shame. Eight-year-olds don't have an impeccable grasp on language, I know it's hard to believe outside your own little bubble. I've heard grown adults mispronounce Mike Wazowski's name ffs, I doubt half of your target audience would be able to pronounce "Róża Rudowska."
But... they say his name in the movie. Several times. Hell, even Boo says it a number of times, and her VA probably couldn't even read yet! All you have to do is pay attention to the characters speaking.

And like I said, she'll mostly be addressed as Rozy (pronounced "Rosie"), if you're really that concerned about kids not being able to pronounce her name.

QUOTE="glossdrop, post: 5817965, member: 48008"]
Why is Adele being autistic a major point of the plot if she is completely unaware of the fact?[/QUOTE]

Well, for one thing, she's diagnosed, so her parents are fully aware that she's autistic.

Has she never had some sort of meltdown or major faux pas in her life at all?
Yes, she's had plenty of those in her life. And so had I by the time I was her age. But here's the thing: I didn't think there was anything weird about my meltdowns as a kid, because kids throw tantrums all the time, and I thought I was simply throwing tantrums. (So you can imagine my confusion when I heard tantrums described as "a bout of anger" rather than "a bout of anxiety".)

>Has untreated, late-diagnosis autism.
For the record, I was diagnosed at age 2, but I myself didn't know until I was 12 - if my mum told me, I wasn't listening, because toddlers have great attention spans, right?

(And in case you're wondering, I diagnosed myself by reading the book All Cats Have Asperger Syndrome, which later inspired me to make Catsperger.)

>Gets into heated butthurt arguments with random shitposters on the internet
>Spergs out about cartoons to justify poorly-drawn bug tits
>Posts kitty dick to said rando shitposters as a "joke"
>Racist cuntwad who willingly shares his personal information
>Never bullied at school
>Popular with the girls
>SOOPER SMART, GUISE
I should probably clarify that I was more book-smart than street-smart. I was taught how to read at age 2, and from there I would read various books about the human body, geography, animals, dinosaurs etc., because I just loved reading, and I would absorb all sorts of info which most kids wouldn't learn until, say, middle school, and whine about how pointless it is in the real world (despite, you know, learning the different types of Pokémon, which are even more useless in the real world).

However, my mum and sister were always giving me pointers on how to behave, how to dress etc., because I wasn't exactly savvy on how "normal" people present themselves.

Aaaaaand, more incoherent quasi-MRA nonsense about toxic femininity for 3 4 5 paragraphs.
Well, I'm sorry for trying to look out for young boys.

Wait, no I'm not - boys are human beings as well. Shouldn't they also have the same rights that girls have?

We get it, you're sooooo much different and better than Enter for not hating Teen Titans Go. Please go on and on about what your cousin ate for breakfast that morning to prove it, make sure to send a picture of cat piss oatmeal while you're at it.
I mean, most of the people on this site don't hate Teen Titans Go, so I assumed you wouldn't have a problem with it.

And if it helps, I love waffles; whenever I go somewhere for breakfast, I usually get either waffles, pancakes or, if I'm going savory, I'll get all the sides I like.

What the fuck kind of dystopia does this story take place in where every female hasn't matured past the "boys have cooties" mindset? (Aside from the Female Sam Diet Sally Adele ofc) Jesus, there aren't as many twitter hot-take bakers as you think there are in the world. People generally understand the concept of gender equality going both ways and don't treat kids like disposable trash thinking they're perpetuating toxic masculinity or whatever just for existing.
Well, for one thing, girls are allowed to punch boys on the playground, but if a boy even lays his hand on a girl, he gets in serious trouble. That's how fucked up our society is, that they just allow girls to have the upper hand because they're so "pure, innocent and cutesy".

Also, the fact that Warner Bros. allowed this to make it into the final cut:

Yeah... imagine if the roles were reversed, Ron stupefied Hermione, and all the boys laughed at her because of it. There would be a massive outcry from feminists, and Warner Bros. would be forced to at best remove that scene from the public eye. But because it's a girl using violence on a boy, it's fine, because... girl power?

Also, does Cameron go mute for six years after being locked in a room full of toys by his babysitter?
If you're asking why he doesn't speak up about his abuse, well, here's the thing: he has tried letting people know, but they just laugh in his face for letting girls pick on him, as do most guys when women do things like sexual harassment to them. Hence, he's just given up by this point.

Adele the self-insert South Park OC now repurposed in the mind of a cartoon sperg's to be the main character of his shit pitch idea, amazing.
Phineas the restaurant napkin doodle now repurposed in the mind of a cartoon sperg to be the main character of his shit pitch idea, amazing.

No, seriously - that's where Phineas originated; when Dan Povenmire was at a restaurant once, and he drew some weird triangular kid on a napkin. Just saying, not every cartoon originates from charts and numbers indicating what's popular.

Gravity Falls and South Park have wildly different characters and writing styles, what the hell are you on about?
Actually, it's more The Simpsons that Gravity Falls draws influence from, not South Park. I don't think Alex Hirsch ever worked on The Simpsons like the creators of Phineas and Ferb did, but he did state in an interview that he watched it growing up, and was inspired by how it doesn't talk down to kids (read: not aimed at kids to begin with), and applied that knowledge to his own show.

So what? People use "X meets Y" as an oversimplified way to describe a show. How does this relate to how mentioning South Park and The Simpsons as direct influences on a show made for 8 year olds a good idea?
Because again, I used to watch those shows all the time as a kid/teenager, so their styles will naturally rub off on me. Even if I try to make this show my own thing, there will be similarities to other shows and movies I've watched here and there.

More Enter a-logging. *sigh*

This shit is just repeating itself at this point.
Because it's not like a million other anti-bronies already joke about clopping.

If you just posted this you could've saved us all valuable minutes of our damn lives. You said as much in this sentence as you did in the entire last 3 paragraphs.
Well, I guess neurotypical kids are right - why are we taught how to write essays when we'll never need that knowledge in the real world?

But in all seriousness, if I only write the conclusion, then I run the risk of leaving out information, and being accused of pulling shit out of my ass when I clarify said information later. Like, "Why didn't you say that originally?" and all that jazz.

You wrote THREE paragraphs sperging about bassoons from a one sentence comment from @littlearmalite.
Because, again, I had a lot to say about it. Is that really too hard to comprehend?

We get it, people call keyboards pianos, say a bass is a guitar, think a recorder is a flute, and some instruments don't get proper recognition from people who know nothing about music even when they're the backbone of a band. Point still stands, the bassoon is not an obscure instrument by any stretch of the imagination because of its immense popularity in Western music, you didn't refute his point.
Again, when I called the bassoon obscure, I meant obscure in the mainstream public eye. For example, Hilda is a pretty well known show among animation fans and cartoon spergs, but I've yet to meet a single person who had previously heard about the show before I told them about it. That's probably due to a number of contributing factors, such as because it's a Netflix Original, because it's a pretty niche premise for a children's cartoon, because it's adapted from a series of comics that are pretty much unknown outside their native Britain (and I don't even know if they're that famous within the UK), among other factors.

And it's the same thing with the bassoon, among other woodwinds - it may be well known within the musician community, but because it's normally used in very niche music that you'll never hear, say, being playing on FM radio or listened to by angsty teens trying to rebel against their parents, it doesn't get spoken about very often in the public sphere. That's the point I was getting at.

So... I guess the problem was just my wording, then?

Nobody's suggesting that you cram all the topics and themes into every single episode, where did you get that?
Well, that's the vibe I got from Armalite saying it was too complex for kids, even though other kids' shows have dealt with complex issues before, albeit in a way children can understand. (e.g. Arthur)

Also, my point was not that I thought Armalite was saying I should cram it all into one episode. My point was that I thought he was saying I was doing it but shouldn't. So I told him, no, I won't. Pay attention next time.

The Harry Potter books are teen adventure novels that follow a linear path from beginning to end where questions are given and answered along the way to the finale. This is very different from a slice-of-life kid's cartoon that you're proposing where big continuity changes are pretty uncommon and would 100% throw off the target audience.
I mean, fair enough, most kids' shows don't have strong continuity, but even that it starting to change with shows like Gravity Falls and Steven Universe having a mostly episodic nature, but still mixing an overarching plot throughout the whole thing, especially towards the end of the series. Hell, even in the 90s, The Adventures of Blinky Bill did very much the same thing, with the first season focusing on the animals rebuilding the town, and the second season with Blinky and his friends getting lost in the bush and finding their way back home, but both still sprinkling in episodic plots to keep the kids' attention.

Again, it's pretty simple compared to Harry Potter, but my main point was that if J.K. crammed it all into one book, it would be too much for one person, especially the teen audience, to handle. It's bad enough when the original Christian and Jewish churches did that with multiple stories from different sources that may or may not have been originally intended as the word of God.

This still doesn't address his point of the entire premise's pitch being overly complicated for what it will be intially - a children's cartoon. It's a better idea to strip it down to its basics and build on it down the line rather then dump all the themes and intersecting plots at once.
I mean... yeah, that's what I've been saying. That I'll introduce the different themes in small increments, rather than all at once.

More dumping about your life experiences rather than trying to think of ways to answer his question. Did I mention anybody who actually reads this shit will get tired of it?
My point here is that I didn't really experience any of the "typical" autistic stuff like getting bullied or being seen as weird, so it would be hard for me to write it in a way that feels genuine, especially for the main character.

Fair enough, but his main point was how you should focus more on the apparent central themes of the story rather than accessories like the multicultural shenangigans.
But why can't multiculturalism also be another theme on the show? Sure, it won't be the main theme, but stories are allowed to have multiple themes, right? Besides, it's not like I'm only including non-white cultures - aside from Brandon, most of the main characters are white, so at least it's not SJW diversity propaganda.

If you can't come up with relatable stories that resonate with a majority of autistic people due to your experiences being different I suggest just giving up the whole 'tism plotline completely, because otherwise it seems really redundant. The whole overarching plot just seems so stupid and pointless.
And I should also make her a boy, since it's really redundant to have the main character be female if her story isn't about gender discrimination, something that will resonate with a majority of girls and women.

But to seriously address your point, autism presents itself differently in most people. We may all share the same or similar traits, but they express themselves differently depending on the person. Some might be more talkative than others, some may learn at a different rate, some might stim more, stim less, etc. - that's why, for example, we have the dichotomy of high-functioning versus low-functioning, where high-functioning autistics may need assistance with some things but can otherwise function independently and are at worst just quirky (or "exceptional", as you guys put it), whereas low-functioning autistics pretty much cannot function on their own, and need constant supervision.

My point is, this Adele character is based on my own personal experiences as a child on the spectrum. Sure, I may not have been a social outcast (and yes, there's a huge difference between outcasts and introverts), but I did show many of the typical autistic symptoms: I wouldn't give eye contact; I would have meltdowns; I probably stimmed in some way or another; I liked to be alone in my room playing with my toys, in the lounge playing videogames, in the foyer playing on the computer or even outside with the farm animals; and I was a massive nerd who liked reading books that were well beyond my years. (For example, Animal, a 597-page book about the different phyla and species of animals, wore out from me reading it so much, so my aunt let me her copy. And the spine fell off.)

So yeah, Adele may not be like Enter or Chris Chan, but she's still autistic just the same - she's just a unique individual who happens to be on the spectrum.

(edited to include spoilers)

Last edited:

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
I still don't think a sperg magnum opus project is the way to go with this. The plot itself is a clusterfuck with how you've laid it out and I think branching out into different projects and out of your comfort zone would be the way to go about developing the skills necessary.
Well, if it helps, I have done other projects in the past, and I do have other projects planned for the future. I'm sure most of you here are aware of my short film, Catsperger - however, I have also made other short films, such as a nature mockumentary about my cats, a film about a young lady with Down syndrome, and two stopmotion shorts about a man made out of coins.

And on top of that, I also have plans to make more Terry Coiner shorts, as well as ideas for other shows I could make when I've gained enough experience, which I should also make as my own comics and animated shorts first. If you've read my posts on the "men write women" thread, you'll see that I posted concept art for a music-themed superhero character, which I'm currently developing and fleshing out further.

I also came up with another idea a few years back, about a family of ancient mammal-like reptiles in the Triassic period, and their rivalry against a tribe of reptiles called the dinosaurs, who are taking over society with the ultra-liberal SJW world views. Going back to the "X meets Y" topic from earlier, think of it as, say, Zootopia meets Dinosaurs meets... American Dad, I guess?

Previously, I had an idea for a show about anthropomorphic musical instruments, but I scrapped it because I thought it was pretty lame, and Disney already did it with their Music Land short I mentioned in the other post. (You know, the one The Simpsons parodied/homaged/ripped off for one of their couch gags.)

And when I really was starting out as a cartoonist, I came up with an idea for a show about aliens from another planet - my DeviantArt name, Salab-Jibvoh, is based on the main characters' names, with Salab being my avatar. It was basically a buddy comedy where these two guys had a rivalry against some pushy, stuffy old douchebag, and... yeah, it's been a million times before, but I was just starting out at the time, and I was young and naïve and thought this would make a good story. And hey, it's good that I took the time to experiment here and there.

And like I said, I'm currently studying animation at college, and I've had room to test the waters here and there by doing the assignments and partaking in group projects.

You're on a forum where the only real way to fuck up is to derail discussion with shit nobody cares about. You developed you a hate fanbase and an incoming lolcow status for doing exactly that for days on the Enter thread. Now you ask for people to critique your shit and guess what, they think you're a dumb cunt who should fuck off and are only giving you criticism out of spite. You want respect? Earn it.
I think I already said this earlier, but I stopped caring what you thought as soon as you started ganging up on me. I could clearly see that you weren't interested, so I decided to not to consider what you guys had to say.

Also "NT supremacy" .
For the record, "NT" stands for "neurotypical".

You were just typing about how he's a grump and the entire forum community he's apart of is just circlejerking. He already said that he's just venting and wouldn't do this otherwise, now you want him to be on board with your dumb project? You realize how exceptional this is right, Sam?
I thought, if there was some good in him, I could appeal to that side and find a compromise with him. But as is, it's like asking a criminal gangster for forgiveness and to hang out sometime; it's futile at best.

Fuck off.
Real mature of you.

Lmfao using TV Tropes to justify the random cat dick. Keep trying buddy eventually you could become an editor there.
You know, for a site that likes to make fun of autistics, you guys really are literal-minded and miss the point of metaphors a lot. The whole point of that lamp idiom was to say that sometimes, things don't have a hidden meaning - they're just there. How thick-skulled do you have to be to not get that?

Also, I have signed up for TV Tropes multiple times, but I keep getting banned because I edit out anything with a feminist agenda.

I honestly wouldn't care if you weren't so defensive and butthurt about it, but now it's just funny seeing you screech like this over getting called a bug fucker by anons.
Yes, because people never get annoyed at others' idiocy. Maybe you should watch an Amazing Atheist or Sargon of Akkad video sometime.

"And I tell you what, Laci - it is a FUCKING! FEMINIST SYSTEM THAT'S DOING THIS!!!"

I was getting annoyed with you guys because I presented evidence of other artists anthropomorphising insect characters (and non-mammal characters in general), and yet it completely bounced off your thick skulls like wet sponges off the Louvre entrance, and I had to keep spelling it out to you like you're a bunch of kindergartners. Again, quite hypocritical for people getting annoyed at me for not understanding shit and completely missing points.

At least if you guys said "the difference is that these artists know how to properly portray a character with tits" or "if these artists jumped off a cliff...", I wouldn't necessarily agree, but at the very least you'd be attempting to refute the argument. But instead, you just keep dancing around it with, "OMG, you're posting fetish art, WTF" when the whole point I'm making is that it's not fetish art.

I don't know why you keep trying to justify it when he was only stating that there's other ways to go about it. You just keep grasping at straws every time somebody brings up bugtits and it's the most entertainment you've provided us.
Again, way to prove my previous point, sperg.

I love how you don't mention that you could show sexual dimorphism through non-human characteristics. Like, come on, you don't need a bright pink bow to distinguish a peacock.
Yes, that's an option as well, I'm not denying that. But I'm just saying, not every artist chooses to do that. For example, the Pixar film A Bug's Life has both male and female worker ants, with the main character, Flik, being a male worker. (Worker ants are always female in real life, or at least a sterile variant on the female sex.) So how do they distinguish the males from the females? Simple - the females have eyelashes and the males don't.

Also worth noting is that the royal family, namely the Queen, and Princesses Atta and Dot, have a purple complexion, which my younger self thought was also to donate that they are female, until I realised that a lot of the female workers are blue like all the others. But still, it shows that colour-coding your characters is also convenient, preferably if it's not a metaphor for race.

Stop it, just stop, please.
Again, really mature of you.

People like to read a novel because they want to hear a compelling story, or read a scientific paper to gain insight or information for a school report. Kiwis generally don't like reading 100 paragraphs about the ramblings of some assmad Aussie sperg desperately vying for attention.
In other words, "Blablablabla, I'm not listening! Stop fucking rambling! Lalalalalala!" Grow up and learn to read, asshat.

Congratulations, you deflected every single criticism levelled against you by littlearmalite in a mega spergwall except two! That makes it much better.
Honestly, I stopped caring about Armalite when he decided to be a passive-agressive dickwad about this whole situation.

I love how you act like a passive-aggressive cunt towards the only one so far who's given you the criticism you oh so desire unconditionally.
Again, I don't give a flying fuck about Armalite, now that he's shown himself to be just as much of a cuntwad as the rest of you lot.

Ever since you doxed yourself, you're no longer just another anon on the Farms. What you post here you post as Samuel Bateman, and you continue to conduct yourself like an atttention whoring little shit.
I've made several videos online where I reveal my full name, and one of my YouTube accounts even uses my real name, and I still behave differently online than in real life, for the same reason I behave differently at home than in public - because psychologically, people just respond differently to different locations, whether physical or digital. I couldn't give less of a fuck whether I "doxx" myself for the fiftieth time, because my real name has already been easily accessible by this point.

Alright guys, it turns out we're all too neurotypically hindered to understand his transcendent sense of humor only understood by Youtube commenters.
Or... maybe it's context-sensitive? In the movie Muppets Most Wanted, Gonzo made a joke about a hypothetical fourth Toy Story movie that turned out to come true, so I said Gonzo would make a good writer on The Simpsons. Why? Because it's an ongoing joke that "The Simpsons predicted X". Maybe if you were a Simpsons fan, and if you saw at least the clip from that Muppet film, you would get the joke.

Wow, you got 90 likes on an 8-word Harry Potter reference, truly the pinnacle of comedy right here.
Again, it makes more sense if you're a fan of the thing I was referencing, and if you watched the video it was commented on.

Basically, the host, Paul, mentions in the video that after World War II, Germany quickly got their act together and re-established their economy in an event known as the Wirtschaftswunder, or the Miracle on the Rhine, and to this day they're one of the most hard-working and economically stable countries in Europe.

And if you're a Harry Potter fan, you'll know that the students at Hogwarts are sorted into different houses based on their personality traits: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. To put it simply, Gryffindor is the brave and courageous house, Hufflepuff is the loyal and hard-working house, Ravenclaw is the smart house, both academically and creatively, and Slytherin is the arrogant, cunning and ambitious house.

The joke here is that Germany started out (at least in the 20th century) as a Slytherin, since they (or at least the government) were a cunning and ambitious lot who tried to take over the world (and managed to take over a large chunk of Europe), with their ideology based on "master races" which was the inspiration for the wizard supremacist cult the Death Eaters in Harry Potter, most of which were in Slytherin house when they attended Hogwarts. But as of the Wirtschaftswunder, Germany has been more of a Hufflepuff, due to their hard-working nature, although some have argued with me that the Germans are still basically Slytherins in theory.
We all know humor is subjective, the problem is you're too ignorant to actually make out jokes and think posting cat dicks is what will get a laugh out of us.
Well, considering you think it's funny to use "autistic" as pejorative term and that people's mere existence is a punchline in of itself, it's pretty clear you guys have a very bottom-of-the-barrel sense of humour. Seriously, you guys actually thought it was funny to insult New Zealand right after the Christchurch shooting. So was it really too much of a stretch for me to assume you'd find kitty dick funny, considering this is among the darkest websites on the surface Web?

Lmao sperging about Trigglypuff and Anita Sarkeesian in current year.
Well, considering Trigglypuff is basically 03bgood if he got reincarnated as a girl like he wants to, but still retained his autism, and that Anita is the female version of MrEnter, I'd have thought you guys would love to poke fun at them.

Besides, my whole point was that Roz is so butt-ugly that even cartoon spergs don't make fetish art of her. I was merely bringing Trigglypuff into this as a comparison, since she looks like a human version of Roz anyway. (Or is it the other way around?)

We. Are. Not. Forcing. You. To. Make. An. Ass. Of. Yourself.
I. Know. I. Am. Choosing. To. Come. Back. Here. Because. You. Guys. Are. Making. Asses. Of. Yourselves. In. Trying. To. Make. An. Ass. Of. Me. Making. An. Ass. Of. Myself. And. I. Need. To. Clear. Things. Up.
Your entire project is shit and you should just stop trying to win us over, because it's not going to work.
I stopped caring about that a long time ago. Every time I come here, it's just a cancerous shitfest, and I think I might legitimately get brain cancer from reading your posts, with this headache I've got from reading your posts.

The cyberbully known as Kiwi Farms is going to start the autistic holocaust . You went from trying to act like you're one of us to full re;tard. How long until you try to DMCA Null?
I mean... you know you want to. You know it's illegal, but you certainly have the negative energy and hatred towards people with autism, so you'd probably do it if it were legal. And if I were to commit suicide, die in a car crash, succumb to a fatal illness or even burn to death in the ongoing bushfires in Australia, you'd be partying all over my grave because you have another one down, and another point scored for the NT Master Race™. Or NT Master Condition™, whatever you want to call it.

Cool, now will you stop caring what we think and fuck off?
My point was that I wasn't just trying to share my pitch bible with Armalite, and I am sharing it with the world like he insists.

Cool, I will fuck off! This site is just awful, in every meaning of the word. If there's anything I've learned from the Kiwi Farms, it's that there are still truly evil people in this world, whether they physically murder others because of their race, or they simply disparage others from pursuing their dreams. Of all my years on the Internet, I've never seen a website (and keep in mind, I've never been on the Dark/Deep web, because I have no idea how to get there) so full of toxic behaviour and cancerous attitudes, and I am ashamed to have been a part of it, directly contributing to the mass chaos.

I am just so grateful, however, that this site has no real influence in the public sector, and that no-one in the right mind takes this site seriously, especially when one of its members, Josh Moon, is guilty of sexual assault, and even directly insulted New Zealand after the infamous Christchurch shooting. Yeah... really passionate of him, right?

So yeah, I'm just about done with the site. Yeah, I know I said that last time, but I can guarantee you I'll be gone for this site for far longer than I was last time, and I'll try to stay off it for good. But in the meantime, I bid thee all a GO FUCK YOURSELVES from the deepest cockles of my heart.

Au diable,

Samuel Paul Bateman

(edited to include spoilers)

Last edited:

Kideo Hojima

That's right, Jay!
kiwifarms.net
Well, if it helps, I have done other projects in the past, and I do have other projects planned for the future. I'm sure most of you here are aware of my short film, Catsperger - however, I have also made other short films, such as a nature mockumentary about my cats, a film about a young lady with Down syndrome, and two stopmotion shorts about a man made out of coins.

And on top of that, I also have plans to make more Terry Coiner shorts, as well as ideas for other shows I could make when I've gained enough experience, which I should also make as my own comics and animated shorts first. If you've read my posts on the "men write women" thread, you'll see that I posted concept art for a music-themed superhero character, which I'm currently developing and fleshing out further.

I also came up with another idea a few years back, about a family of ancient mammal-like reptiles in the Triassic period, and their rivalry against a tribe of reptiles called the dinosaurs, who are taking over society with the ultra-liberal SJW world views. Going back to the "X meets Y" topic from earlier, think of it as, say, Zootopia meets Dinosaurs meets... American Dad, I guess?

Previously, I had an idea for a show about anthropomorphic musical instruments, but I scrapped it because I thought it was pretty lame, and Disney already did it with their Music Land short I mentioned in the other post. (You know, the one The Simpsons parodied/homaged/ripped off for one of their couch gags.)

And when I really was starting out as a cartoonist, I came up with an idea for a show about aliens from another planet - my DeviantArt name, Salab-Jibvoh, is based on the main characters' names, with Salab being my avatar. It was basically a buddy comedy where these two guys had a rivalry against some pushy, stuffy old douchebag, and... yeah, it's been a million times before, but I was just starting out at the time, and I was young and naïve and thought this would make a good story. And hey, it's good that I took the time to experiment here and there.

And like I said, I'm currently studying animation at college, and I've had room to test the waters here and there by doing the assignments and partaking in group projects.

I think I already said this earlier, but I stopped caring what you thought as soon as you started ganging up on me. I could clearly see that you weren't interested, so I decided to not to consider what you guys had to say.

I thought, if there was some good in him, I could appeal to that side and find a compromise with him. But as is, it's like asking a criminal gangster for forgiveness and to hang out sometime; it's futile at best.

Real mature of you.

You know, for a site that likes to make fun of autistics, you guys really are literal-minded and miss the point of metaphors a lot. The whole point of that lamp idiom was to say that sometimes, things don't have a hidden meaning - they're just there. How thick-skulled do you have to be to not get that?

Also, I have signed up for TV Tropes multiple times, but I keep getting banned because I edit out anything with a feminist agenda.

Yes, because people never get annoyed at others' idiocy. Maybe you should watch an Amazing Atheist or Sargon of Akkad video sometime.

"And I tell you what, Laci - it is a FUCKING! FEMINIST SYSTEM THAT'S DOING THIS!!!"

I was getting annoyed with you guys because I presented evidence of other artists anthropomorphising insect characters (and non-mammal characters in general), and yet it completely bounced off your thick skulls like wet sponges off the Louvre entrance, and I had to keep spelling it out to you like you're a bunch of kindergartners. Again, quite hypocritical for people getting annoyed at me for not understanding shit and completely missing points.

Yes, that's an option as well, I'm not denying that. But I'm just saying, not every artist chooses to do that. For example, the Pixar film A Bug's Life has both male and female worker ants, with the main character, Flik, being a male worker. (Worker ants are always female in real life, or at least a sterile variant on the female sex.) So how do they distinguish the males from the females? Simple - the females have eyelashes and the males don't.

Also worth noting is that the royal family, namely the Queen, and Princesses Atta and Dot, have a purple complexion, which my younger self thought was also to donate that they are female, until I realised that a lot of the female workers are blue like all the others. But still, it shows that colour-coding your characters is also convenient, preferably if it's not a metaphor for race.

In other words, "Blablablabla, I'm not listening! Stop fucking rambling! Lalalalalala!" Grow up and learn to read, asshat.

Honestly, I stopped caring about Armalite when he decided to be a passive-agressive dickwad about this whole situation.

Again, I don't give a flying fuck about Armalite, now that he's shown himself to be just as much of a cuntwad as the rest of you lot.

I've made several videos online where I reveal my full name, and one of my YouTube accounts even uses my real name, and I still behave differently online than in real life, for the same reason I behave differently at home than in public - because psychologically, people just respond differently to different locations, whether physical or digital. I couldn't give less of a fuck whether I "doxx" myself for the fiftieth time, because my real name has already been easily accessible by this point.

Or... maybe it's context-sensitive? In the movie Muppets Most Wanted, Gonzo made a joke about a hypothetical fourth Toy Story movie that turned out to come true, so I said Gonzo would make a good writer on The Simpsons. Why? Because it's an ongoing joke that "The Simpsons predicted X". Maybe if you were a Simpsons fan, and if you saw at least the clip from that Muppet film, you would get the joke.

Again, it makes more sense if you're a fan of the thing I was referencing, and if you watched the video it was commented on.

Basically, the host, Paul, mentions in the video that after World War II, Germany quickly got their act together and re-established their economy in an event known as the Wirtschaftswunder, or the Miracle on the Rhine, and to this day they're one of the most hard-working and economically stable countries in Europe.

And if you're a Harry Potter fan, you'll know that the students at Hogwarts are sorted into different houses based on their personality traits: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. To put it simply, Gryffindor is the brave and courageous house, Hufflepuff is the loyal and hard-working house, Ravenclaw is the smart house, both academically and creatively, and Slytherin is the arrogant, cunning and ambitious house.

The joke here is that Germany started out (at least in the 20th century) as a Slytherin, since they (or at least the government) were a cunning and ambitious lot who tried to take over the world (and managed to take over a large chunk of Europe), with their ideology based on "master races" which was the inspiration for the wizard supremacist cult the Death Eaters in Harry Potter, most of which were in Slytherin house when they attended Hogwarts. But as of the Wirtschaftswunder, Germany has been more of a Hufflepuff, due to their hard-working nature, although some have argued with me that the Germans are still basically Slytherins in theory.

Well, considering you think it's funny to use "autistic" as pejorative term and that people's mere existence is a punchline in of itself, it's pretty clear you guys have a very bottom-of-the-barrel sense of humour. Seriously, you guys actually thought it was funny to insult New Zealand right after the Christchurch shooting. So was it really too much of a stretch for me to assume you'd find kitty dick funny, considering this is among the darkest websites on the surface Web?

Well, considering Trigglypuff is basically 03bgood if he got reincarnated as a girl like he wants to, but still retained his autism, and that Anita is the female version of MrEnter, I'd have thought you guys would love to poke fun at them.

Besides, my whole point was that Roz is so butt-ugly that even cartoon spergs don't make fetish art of her. I was merely bringing Trigglypuff into this as a comparison, since she looks like a human version of Roz anyway. (Or is it the other way around?)

I. Know. I. Am. Choosing. To. Come. Back. Here. Because. You. Guys. Are. Making. Asses. Of. Yourselves. In. Trying. To. Make. An. Ass. Of. Me. Making. An. Ass. Of. Myself. And. I. Need. To. Clear. Things. Up.

I stopped caring about that a long time ago. Every time I come here, it's just a cancerous shitfest, and I think I might legitimately get brain cancer from reading your posts, with this headache I've got from reading your posts.

I mean... you know you want to. You know it's illegal, but you certainly have the negative energy and hatred towards people with autism, so you'd probably do it if it were legal. And if I were to commit suicide, die in a car crash, succumb to a fatal illness or even burn to death in the ongoing bushfires in Australia, you'd be partying all over my grave because you have another one down, and another point scored for the NT Master Race™. Or NT Master Condition™, whatever you want to call it.

My point was that I wasn't just trying to share my pitch bible with Armalite, and I am sharing it with the world like he insists.

Cool, I will fuck off! This site is just awful, in every meaning of the word. If there's anything I've learned from the Kiwi Farms, it's that there are still truly evil people in this world, whether they physically murder others because of their race, or they simply disparage others from pursuing their dreams. Of all my years on the Internet, I've never seen a website (and keep in mind, I've never been on the Dark/Deep web, because I have no idea how to get there) so full of toxic behaviour and cancerous attitudes, and I am ashamed to have been a part of it, directly contributing to the mass chaos.

I am just so grateful, however, that this site has no real influence in the public sector, and that no-one in the right mind takes this site seriously, especially when one of its members, Josh Moon, is guilty of sexual assault, and even directly insulted New Zealand after the infamous Christchurch shooting. Yeah... really passionate of him, right?

So yeah, I'm just about done with the site. Yeah, I know I said that last time, but I can guarantee you I'll be gone for this site for far longer than I was last time, and I'll try to stay off it for good. But in the meantime, I bid thee all a GO FUCK YOURSELVES from the deepest cockles of my heart.

Au diable,

Samuel Paul Bateman
Can I get a tl;dr for that? No way I'm digesting all that autism at once, you autist.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net

Real
mature of you.

Au diable,

Samuel Paul Bateman
There’s this wonderful new invention called the spoiler tag, I suggest you take the 4 seconds required to learn how to use it

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
@NNewt84

Seriously son, just stop. Log out of KF, walk away from your computer, and get a hobby. You've already gone above and beyond in making a damn fool of yourself, so for your own good, spend less time online, and try to get a life.
First of all, if you actually read my post, you would've seen that I said I was leaving for good.

Secondly, I do have plenty of hobbies. I go for walks, I play music, I make my own arrangements, I listen to records, I play board games, I play DnD with my friends, I make YouTube videos... is that good enough for you?

Also, with everyone here calling me a "cartoon sperg", surely you'd have figured I have that as a hobby, right?

There’s this wonderful new invention called the spoiler tag, I suggest you take the 4 seconds required to learn how to use it
There, I fixed it for you. Feel free to read at your leisure. :)
Then why don't you fuck off if you don't care anymore?
That's exactly what I'm doing, if you go back and read my previous post. I specifically said,

Au diable,

Samuel Paul Bateman
All you had to do was scroll to the bottom of the post and read it.

Okay, so now I bid thee all fuck off.

Last edited:

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First of all, if you actually read my post, you would've seen that I said I was leaving for good.

Secondly, I do have plenty of hobbies. I go for walks, I play music, I make my own arrangements, I listen to records, I play board games, I play DnD with my friends, I make YouTube videos... is that good enough for you?

Also, with everyone here calling me a "cartoon sperg", surely you'd have figured I have that as a hobby, right?

There, I fixed it for you.

That's exactly what I'm doing, if you go back and read my previous post. I specifically said,

All you had to do was scroll to the bottom of the post and read it.

Okay, so now I bid thee all fuck off.
You expect me to read more than 100,000 words of nothing but spergery from you? Ha, I'm surprised that I have more of a life than you. However, I am impressed by how much dedication you put into being a complete re.tard.

Tags
None