The Works of NNewt84 -

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
You expect me to read more than 100,000 words of nothing but spergery from you? Ha, I'm surprised that I have more of a life than you. However, I am impressed by how much dedication you put into being a complete re.tard.
You know that I'm not on here all day, right?

Also, I specifically said if you scroll down to the bottom, not "if you read through everything". And you're saying I'm the complete re.tard, when you show idiocy like that? You should look in a mirror sometime.

Can I get a tl;dr for that? No way I'm digesting all that autism at once, you autist.
Well, if it helps, I split it up into spoilers for you.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do keep you coming back to the Farms? You clearly don't like it here and most of if not all Kiwis who interact with you don't like you and want you to fuck off. You keep saying that you've left the site, only to come back within hours of declaring that you've left and typing out a hideous wall of text of autistic screeching. Are you seriously so desperate for attention that you actively want the attention of people you basically consider to be a hate group against autisits?

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
Why do keep you coming back to the Farms? You clearly don't like it here and most of if not all Kiwis who interact with you don't like you and want you to fuck off. You keep saying that you've left the site, only to come back within hours of declaring that you've left and typing out a hideous wall of text of autistic screeching. Are you seriously so desperate for attention that you actively want the attention of people you basically consider to be a hate group against autisits?
I keep coming back because you're all being a bunch of re.tards about my departure, and I have to spell everything out for you guys because you're acting like 5-year-olds over it. Just grow up and learn to read more than one paragraph at a time, instead of throwing a fucking tantrum over it.

If it helps, I even split it up into spoilers for you.

Autisimodo

Relax, take it easy
kiwifarms.net
I keep coming back because you're all being a bunch of exceptional individuals about my departure, and I have to spell everything out for you guys because you're acting like 5-year-olds over it. Just grow up and learn to read more than one paragraph at a time.

If it helps, I even split it up into spoilers for you.
Dude just fuck off already, it's getting to the point where someone will just ask for a Moderator to ban you if you keep baiting about how you're totes leaving for gud this time guyz.

And remember, people who live in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones you literal rétard.

• Agree
Reactions: Jackisnotaname

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know that I'm not on here all day, right?

Also, I specifically said if you scroll down to the bottom, not "if you read through everything". And you're saying I'm the complete re.tard, when you show idiocy like that? You should look in a mirror sometime.
Well you're the one who keeps coming back to get stoned, faggot.

• Agree
Reactions: Sundae

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
First of all, if you actually read my post, you would've seen that I said I was leaving for good.

Secondly, I do have plenty of hobbies. I go for walks, I play music, I make my own arrangements, I listen to records, I play board games, I play DnD with my friends, I make YouTube videos... is that good enough for you?

Also, with everyone here calling me a "cartoon sperg", surely you'd have figured I have that as a hobby, right?

There, I fixed it for you. Feel free to read at your leisure. :)

That's exactly what I'm doing, if you go back and read my previous post. I specifically said,

All you had to do was scroll to the bottom of the post and read it.

Okay, so now I bid thee all fuck off.
Even your “fuck off” statement is autistic as fuck. You seriously need help, and not just help in signing a change.org petition to get the autistic muppet to denounce autism speaks

• Agree
Reactions: Jackisnotaname

NNewt84

kiwifarms.net
And remember, people who live in Glass Houses shouldn't throw stones you literal rétard.
That's what I was saying to her - that she shouldn't throw stones in her glass house, since she was too stupid to read the part where I said "scroll down".

I'll promise to fuck off if you guys promise to fuck off from this thread, because I don't want to have to come back here again just to clear things up. Deal?

But if you're interested in the details, I suggest you go back and read posts #90 and #91 - they're cleaned up with those spoiler tags so you can read them in small increments. :)
Well you're the one who keeps coming back to get stoned, faggot.
Again, I'm only coming back because you guys keep coming back to get stoned. Just fuck off and stay off this thread, period.

Even your “fuck off” statement is autistic as fuck. You seriously need help, and not just help in signing a change.org petition to get the autistic muppet to denounce autism speaks
Tell that to Autismodo.

So as of now, I'll try to stay off this site as much as possible. I hope that'll make you guys happy. Now please, all of you, get lives, get off your computers, and get actual hobbies like that strange polar bear guy said. You'll be much happier in the long run.

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Samuel, you're in no position to call anyone else re.tarded. No one cares when you claim that you're leaving the site, most of us want you to fuck off. You also have no idea how to argue/ debate. Everytime you try to prove someone wrong you end up completely missing the point, often strawman your opposition and constantly go off -topic. You've proved that you don't how to argue/ dispute points made against you when your response to me telling you that the Farms wants you to fuck off was," you're all being a bunch of re.tards about my departure" despite me saying the opposite. I was even kind enough to leave a comment on your profile, telling you how to delete your account.

Also, Samuel, you aren't as smart as you think you are.

Last edited:

glossdrop

You always try so hard
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sam, it's obvious that you just can't keep your stupid ass from logging into the site to write shitty playground insults. We all know you're just going to keep coming back to get attention because you can't get it anywhere else in your sad life.

So fuck it, expect another textwall response tonight.

Yukari Yakumo

Welcome to the Apocalypse, here's your moisturizer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Again, I'm only coming back because you guys keep coming back to get stoned. Just fuck off and stay off this thread, period.
How about you be a man and fucking make me? I have all day. And you have no right to say that when you won't go on your promise and piss off from the Farms.

And also, way to use bold to make you sound so much more intimidating than you already are, you fucking wanker,

• Agree
Reactions: LiquidKid

Autisimodo

Relax, take it easy
kiwifarms.net
I'll promise to fuck off if you guys promise to fuck off from this thread, because I don't want to have to come back here again just to clear things up. Deal?
Clear up what? that you're an autistic attention whore from the most boring state in Australia whose obsessed with kids cartoons?

Like who do you think you are? This thread will die when YOU take the initiative to log off and stop posting. The Ball is in your court Sam, not us, not the Kiwi Farms; a site dedicated to making fun of spergs on the Internet.
EDIT: Reworded post to avoid borderline Alog-Behaviour

Last edited:

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
If it makes you any less likely to respond and go getting yourself heated again (like, the extent to which you get invested in pretty shallow, silly shitposting is bad for you man, for real), you can think of this as your thread, and there is no obligation to interract with your own thread, if anything it's encouraged not to since, as you've seen, since you're on a completely different page and reading everything differently, it's just making it worse. and then you go trying to defend yourself by being smug and angry and seemingly trying to adopt what you THINK the homogeneous mass that is kiwifarms talks like (eg. calling us all spergs (despite bemoaning the treatment of autistic people) when we try to sit you down and explain why this is blowing up in your face) regardless of how a given user actually speaks to you.

I noticed at one point early on in your big reply diatribe that you referred to a point in the pastas being when you were REALLY new to cartooning, as though in the present day you are now established and have more or less made it. I don't believe this is true, I'm in a different visual arts field to cartooning but everything about how you posture yourself and what you've produced screams "i am new! bask in my inexperience!".
You might be able to make something of yourself, but you need to drop your ego, stop comparing yourself to the absolute bare minimum (Mr. Enter) and actually MAKE something before you try to talk about it.

Jewthulhu

Rabbi of the Great Old Ones
kiwifarms.net
That's what I was saying to her - that she shouldn't throw stones in her glass house, since she was too stupid to read the part where I said "scroll down".

But if you're interested in the details, I suggest you go back and read posts #90 and #91 - they're cleaned up with those spoiler tags so you can read them in small increments. :)

Tell that to Autismodo.

So as of now, I'll try to stay off this site as much as possible. I hope that'll make you guys happy. Now please, all of you, get lives, get off your computers, and get actual hobbies like that strange polar bear guy said. You'll be much happier in the long run.
Dude, if you're going to leave, leave. If you aren't, stop saying you are. It's getting old.
This thread was dead until you necro'd it, twice. If you haven't noticed, no one here cared who you were until you started making an ass of yourself posting cat dicks and writing walls of text in response to every single reply. I know you want to get the last word to "set us straight," but maybe it's best if you just log off and pretend that this site doesn't exist.

Bon Bon

My name is Amanda Hugankiss, this is my story.
kiwifarms.net
somewhere out there right now nnewt is chortling and clapping his thighs together with glee

Edit: no dummy you're supposed to log out before you lurk
1578430262426.png

Last edited:
Tags
None