The Worst TV Shows You've Ever Seen -

Micheal Scarn

Make new friends, tie that yarn
kiwifarms.net
I was pretty surprised when I couldn't find a thread for this, so welcome to a place to bitch about the worst crap you've ever seen on television.

One of my personal worst was "Sullivan And Son". It was a sitcom where every joke was one that you'd heard a million times before, except a sexual innuendo was added to each and every one. None of the characters had any personalities beyond one-note jokes, and the laughtrack was so goddamned annoying and endless that I actually got a brief headache from it. It was mercifully killed in 2014.

So, what's your guys' worst TV shows?

Kazami Yuuka

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
Bad, but funny:
Ancient Aliens, in terms of accuracy & information, as the whole thing is debunked.
Small Town Security. I can't describe it. You just have to watch it.
Anything on TruTV that deals with repossession, or any kind of pawn shop, in addition to World's Dumbest, but excluding Impractical Jokers, which is actually somewhat good.
Ghost Adventures (the one with the douchey guy).
Public Access shows that tend to receive lots of prank calls.
Celebrity Reality shows, but not news programs about celebrities.
Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

Plain bad:
Any NBC show that's what I deem "spaghetti programs", that is, programs that are crapped out to see which ones stick. Yes, I know that every network does this to some extent, but NBC is awful with this.
America's Funniest Home Videos and other shows that narrate over YouTube/Vine clips. Sorry Tosh. Special shoutout of fail to Failosophy.
Quack/fraud shows like Long Island Medium or Dr. Oz.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Gotham

Made it in four episodes, but I couldn't fucking tell who was supposed to be the main character - Gordon or goddamn Penguin. Not to mention Penguin coming back to Gotham after his "death" should have been a season finale grade cliffhanger, not episode fucking three, where all he did away from Gotham is just pointlessly kill other people.

Also from what I hear, Fish Mooney literally is just not important in the long term anyway, rendering her entire existence inconsequential. Despite every implication she's somehow a big player in the long term.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I was sick and had nothing better to do that day, so I once watched the new Pac Man cartoon on Disney XD. There's not a whole lot of material in the game to make a series off of so the writers decided to make shit up I guess. All I remember is that there was a guy who had a swollen ballsack for a forhead and I didn't remember that being in the game.

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
iCarly (not really a big surprise given that Nickelodeon has been shit for several years now) and The Big Bang Theory. I feel embarrassed just mentioning them.

I also have no idea where TruTV got the idea that people would want to watch shows about towing. Just, wat.

Last edited:

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All About Me. An unfunny sitcom starring a usually funny comedian (Jasper Carrott) that read like a BBC diversity checklist. A white guy and a Muslim woman get married and move their families in together in Birmingham, and the Muslim woman's son is severely disabled. I'm sure there was a gay character somewhere too.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
The worst TV show I've ever seen that people inexplicably like is Avatar: The Last Airbender.

For whatever reason, this is apparently the best cartoon Nickelodeon ever produced (Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life, anyone?) - and I just don't see why. I said this in another thread, but are bland animesque shonen cliches really the criteria for greatness these days? Have the people who say this stuff ever seen anything with actual, honest-to-God good storytelling?

And it had some good talents in it, too. Grey Delisle, Mae Whitman, Mako, Mark Hamill... What a waste, wotta fuckin' waste.

As for worst TV shows I've seen that nobody likes... well, I can't think of one at the moment. I will say, among shows already mentioned, that My Mother the Car at least has a good theme song and I like Heil Honey I'm Home in a so-bad-it's-good kinda way.

Tags
None