The Worst TV Shows You've Ever Seen -

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Shit, I remember stumbling across that show and wondering "WTF is this." I think it was too adult for even adults. Hell, even as a youngin' I still laughed at the Dilbert cartoon show. I did some strolling down memory lane, one of the co-creators of Home Movies (Loren Bouchard) worked on the the Dr. Katz show. So, I think there was some animation influence that spilled over.
I vaguely remember seeing a bit of it. Was it on HBO? Might've recorded part of an episode before a movie my family was trying to record on VHS. What little I remember of it, it seems like it was trying to out-Woody Allen, Woody Allen

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
I vaguely remember seeing a bit of it. Was it on HBO? Might've recorded part of an episode before a movie my family was trying to record on VHS. What little I remember of it, it seems like it was trying to out-Woody Allen, Woody Allen
I know it from Comedy Central, but maybe it shifted to HBO. I just remember it being the bane of my existence, being a night owl kid, that I would just re-watch Sport Center highlights again.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit, I remember stumbling across that show and wondering "WTF is this." I think it was too adult for even adults. Hell, even as a youngin' I still laughed at the Dilbert cartoon show. I did some strolling down memory lane, one of the co-creators of Home Movies (Loren Bouchard) worked on the the Dr. Katz show. So, I think there was some animation influence that spilled over.

The writing and the humor is why I enjoyed it, but visually; the first couple seasons were some janky MS Paint type animation.
Home Movies eventually switched over to Flash in later seasons I recall, but began using the "Squigglevision" technique that was first used on Dr. Katz. The technique itself originated out of the limitations of the studio in having to use Deluxe Paint or a similar program on the Amiga in animating that show. The same technique was also used for the ABC children's series "Science Court"....

The company itself originally began in the computer realm of creating programs for different platforms in the 80's.

Reminded Tom Snyder Prods/Soup2Nuts also made this for Adult Swim...

Commander X

kiwifarms.net
Not "worst" exactly but certainly one of the oddest new series to appear recently is "The Unicorn" starring Walton Goggins as a nebbishy widowed father trying to get back into the dating scene and that is not even the most off-putting part of this show. Goggins and the actresses in the roles of his daughters are playing their roles like they are in a light-hearted drama; the supporting cast is going more for a typical CBS sitcom. The mix is bizarre and jarring. It bothers me that a fine actor like Goggins is on a CBS sitcom during the prime of his career; I get why, career-wise, Goggins may feel the need to show that he can play leads and warm-hearted guys, not just supporting roles and heavies. "The Unicorn" is not the property for that, though.

Last edited:

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Out of the ones I've actually seen and not just heard other people's opinions on...

Small Wonder
Brickleberry
Allen Gregory
Beauty and the Beast (80s version)
Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman
That 80s Show
Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon
Dr. Oz (seriously, fuck this guy...)

And take your pick of any daytime talk show or reality show. I've yet to watch a single one that could pique my interest.

I did notice Dr. Katz mentioned a few times.

.....I like that show

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Dr. Oz (seriously, fuck this guy...)
I still wonder what went on with Dr. Oz. Daphne scooted away from The Chew and refused to appear shortly before Mario, the Rapin' Chef was publically unveiled, and then his show switched networks a bit after that. There was no real drama about this nor any questions about it.

raspberry ketones, green coffee bean, garcinia cambogia, with our powers combined, we choose you captain quack

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still wonder what went on with Dr. Oz. Daphne scooted away from The Chew and refused to appear shortly before Mario, the Rapin' Chef was publically unveiled, and then his show switched networks a bit after that. There was no real drama about this nor any questions about it.

raspberry ketones, green coffee bean, garcinia cambogia, with our powers combined, we choose you captain quack
Any ABC talk show is trash.

Live!, Rachael Ray, The View, The Chew; all of them.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Do we have any Gerry Anderson fans on here? I daresay they'd think this deserves to be in the thread:

I think it might be not a good idea to mention the 2004 live-action movie.

Btw, Styx uploaded on Bitchute this crap about Lou Perfidio and the Great Satan at Large.

Tags
None