The Writings of Shiversblood - Hella indeed

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(I'm not relgious I just wrote this for fun.)

Well hello Stranger! Nice of you to wander into this thread.

Now, a few years ago, there lived a boy named Tommy. Tommy seemed like your average 13 year old boy, but Little Tommy was a troubled youth. His dad killed himself when back when Tommy was only 9, and the little boy found the body in the bathroom.

After that he went to live with his Mom. She was a devout Catholic, and wanted to make sure Little Tommy was raised properly. But Little Tommy was always cutting school, getting into fights, was arrested once for shoplifting, and was always taking the Lords name in Vain.

Little Tommy is sitting in his room rolling a joint, when he hears a knock on his bedroom door. He quickly hides everything and unlocks the door and cracks it open.

"What Mom?" Little Tommy asks in a whiny, annoyed voice.

"Don't forget to set your alarm, were going to Church tomorrow Morning!" Little Tommy's mom says with an excited voice.

"Awww Mom. I rather sleep in tomorrow come on! I hate Church!"

"Randy Thomas Phillips! How dare you say such words!" His mother says in a stern voice, and slaps him across the face.

"You better be up and ready for church tomorrow morning or I'm going to skin your hide!" She screams, and then shuts the door.
Little Tommy is pissed at this point.

"God damnit." He mutters, then finishes rolling his joint then crawls out the window to go smoke. He is walking down along the road, and its 11:00 PM. He has already smoked his joint by now. He is having a good time, a little paranoid about passing cars and noises but not too bad. That’s when his subcounceses says something,

"Tommy, you were supposed to get a good night's rest for church tomorrow." A voice inside his head says.

"Yeah but, all that God shit is kind of, I dunno, boring and whatever." Tommy tells himself, and keeps going.
Tommy is now walking on the road. Its dark outside and a drunken man is speeding down the roads. He is bravely cutting the sharp turns. He slams on the gas around the next turn and before he even has time to re-act his truck runs over Little Tommy. He slams on his breaks and the truck skids. He gets out and runs over to the boy's lifeless mangled body, bleeding alot. The drunken man panics and gets back into his car and speeds away. He is later arrested.

Little Tommy is very surprised when he wakes up in hell. He remembers the last conversation he had with his mother, and is over whelmed with sorrow. These days Little Tommy wishes every second that he would have listened to his mother's words, but now it’s too late.

But its not too late for you. Learn from Little Tommy's mistakes, and turn to the Lord.

-God Bless

A past of Wheelchair.

Guys, it all started about a year ago. A man was driving his car, then suddenly found himself in a wheelchair. After a horrid crash. Several men told him he would never walk again, but he simply refused to give up hope. He went and saw 5 different doctors, trying to get a different diagnosises. They all told him the same thing, the nerves were simply too damaged. He was sitting there, in his wheelchair, consumed with utter despair.

He rolled himself into class, feeling very low. Every soul in the room looked at him when he entered. He could feel thier cold, hard glares. A glare of contempt, of pity, of disgust.

"When you look at me, you don't see a man, you just see the wheelchair I am confined too." The man says to his former partner.

"No no, thats not it at all." The man says half heartly, but they both knew the truth of the matter. The man in the wheelchair shakes his head sadly, turns the wheelchair around, and wheels himself away.

The wheelchair man looks down the hallway, and sees the maiden goddess. They had just started talking and getting to know each other before the crash. He simply cannot approach her in his condition. As she is walking by she gives him a wierd look then keeps going, then begins to talk to a young man, who is standing erect, and is clearly everything that the wheelchair man is not. He shakes his head sadly and wheels himself away. He goes to the parking lot where his mom helps him into the car then puts the wheelchair in the trunk.

As the man sits in his chair in his house, he hears about the Stem cell research. This must be the cure! If only he could get his hands on some of those stem cells, he could walk once more. But sadly, George W. Bush Veeotoed the bill. The wheelchair man sadly shakes his head, his hopes unfounded.

The man in wheelchair never walked again a day in his life, and ended up dying in that chair, a shell of the man he used to be.

The next time you stand up, think of the wheelchair man, and the extreme pain he went through in this life.
Back in 1999 there was a man named Demetres. Now, this man wasnt your typical American by any means, in fact, he was colored.

He was going to college, and needed to pass Geometry. But he just couldnt do it!

His dad would say,

"IF YOU DON'T PASS GEOMETRY YOU CAN'T EVER GET A GOOD JOB, AAAAAHHHHHHHH"

This put extreme stress on Demetres.

Final grades came out, he got a F.

"F for fuck niggers huh!" Demetres Dad screams, and punches him in the jaw.

Demetres drives drunk and runs over a six year old girl killing her.

He is sentenced to 10 years in prison.

You see, Colored people were brought to America to be slaves. Thats all thier good for. Thier brains arent as big as white peoples. So when we freed them, they got confused, and needed to lose thier freedom once again and go to prison.

The other day I went to the hospital to visit my friend Darius. He was injured to the point of almost death. It was a very serious situation. I walked in and went to his room. He was laying there, with a eyepatch over his eye, his left arm in a sling. He looked to be in alot of pain.

"Hey man, how you doing?" I ask.
He groans in pain and has a grimace on his face. "Not very good." He explains.
"What happen that night, man?" I asked,

He had already told his story to the Police, but he seemed eager to retell his story to me, and starts to tell it.

Well, I was over at my boy Leon's house. I decided to go to the Liqour store to get us some 40's.

So Im just walking down the street. There doesn't seem to be anyone out that night. Then I see this really suspious truck driving by slowly by me. The driver is really obviously staireing at me the whole time as he drives by.
It really wierds me out, puts me on edge. But I try to shake it off as just one of those local wierdos and keep on walking. But as the truck drives by me and goes down the street, I look back, and to my horror, I see the truck turn around!

Now I'm really on edge at this point. I start sprinting down the street then run through someones yard and start hoping fences. After running for a while I think I loose him. I walk back to the sidewalk, but I hear the car slamming on its accelator down the street towards me again! The person then jumps out of the truck and starts chasing me!

I start running again, and pull out my cell phone.

Im out of breath from running so much, and the person catches up to me and spins me around and grabs me and says,

"What are you doing in my nieghborhood! MY NIEGHBORHOOD!"

The 911 operator picks up.

"911 whats your emergency?" She asks.

"OH MY GOD IS GEORGE ZIMMERMAN HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME HE HAS A GUN!!!!" I scream into my cell phone at the top of my lungs and then throw George Zimmerman off of me and start running down the street. George gets back up and pulls out a pistol.

"HE HAS A GUN! HE IS TRYING TO SHOOT ME! SEND THE COPS HERE RIGHT AWAY!! IM RUNNING RIGHT NOW TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM HIM!"

I say into the cell phone.
"Your running right now? Is he still following you?" The 911 operator lady asks.

I turn around and look. George Zimmerman fires a shot
"I got shot, BAMMMMM! The murder was heinous.
The bullet went in my eyeball and out my anus." I said into the cellphone. I then put a hand over my eye and keep running.

"Sir are you African American" The 911 operator asks. (Daris is indeed black)
"What??? Uhhh, no." I say. But the 911 operator was able to tell by the sound of the voice that indeed is African American.

"Sir, I am sorry but if George Zimmerman is firing pistols at you I am sure he is doing it under the stand your ground law. Goodbye and have a nice day." The 911 operator says then hangs up.

At that point I knew I was on my own, a second bullet hit me directly in my left butt cheek as I ran into a person front yard right before smashed the window and dove through it.

A white man, his wife, and their 16 year old daughter were in the kitchen.

"AHHHHHHHHHH" they scream.

"AHHHHHHHH, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS TRYING TO KILL ME!!!" I yell to them.

"Timmy, grab my hunting rifle!!" The Dad yells upstairs to his son.

Then George Zimmerman jumps through the window, pistol in hand a look of sheer rage on his face. I quickly grab the teenager girl and using her body as a shield from George Zimmerman hiding behind her.

"WHAT ARE U DOING???" The dad screams at George Zimmerman.

"That person was walking through my nieghborhood, MY NIEGHBORHOOD! While Black! I must defend myself!" George Zimmerman screams. He then begins opening fire, shooting bullets into the teenaged girl as I use her body as a shield.

Little Timmy runs down the steps and then shoots George ZImmerman in the back of the head with his trusty Hunting Rifle.

George Zimmerman falls down to the ground dead.

"You saved my life!" I say to him.

"I didnt do it for you, black person." Timmy says, then looks over at his dead teenaged sister, laying on the floor, bullet ridden.

Darius Barely survived his George Zimmerman encounter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
63 year old Tom Fieldman was your typical Brain Surgeon. He is very wealthy. 20 years earlier he married a women 23 years old. 2 years later he had a son. However, His now 18 year old son was getting into the "gansta" life.

Banging Hoes, Driving fast cars, and smoking crack.

Tom was rather curious. Why did all these black people smoke the crack? Dr. Tom simply had to find out. So he drove down to the black part of town, you know, where everything is run down and shitty. He sees a black guy with a doo rag on and waves him over.

"What you need old timer." The black guy says.

"Erm, 100 dollars of crack." Dr. Tom responds. He throws a baggie of white powder into Toms car, and he hands him a benjim and drives off.

Dr. Tom was no fool, earlier today he had stolen a crack pipe from his son's room. Tom was ur average american, Never did drugs before, but got wasted a few times when he was younger at parties but never had a real alcohol problem or addiction.

Dr. Tom takes a huge hit of the crack.

His fucking world changes forever from that moment on. He feels like Superman. He feels like he wants to come flying out of his car and rip his shirt off and fucking kill somebody. Its love. Crack is his new life.

Dr. Tom comes home the next morning, very groggy.

"Where have you been all night Tom! And why arent you at work today! Did you forget you have work today or something!" Dr. Toms wife says in a frustrated tone.

"Nag nag bitch. Leave me be." Tom says and walks upstaires and gets in bed.

Tom's wife was simply dumb struck. After all thier time married, he never spoke to her like that. But she brushes it off and isn't too worried.

Tom lays in bed and thinks about crack. He falls asleep shortly and dreams of crack. He dreams of running over six people and laughing his ass off then fireing a shotgun out the window hitting a ganster then speeds up and snatches the crack out of his dead grasp.

Tom later wakes up. He looks at the clock. 5:30 P.M YIKES! He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out his bag. He has some crack left, but not much. He opens a window and smokes it.

Hell yes buddy! Tom wishes he would have started crack years ago. YEARS ago. He walks down the steps after a few minutes.

"Bitch why you just sitting on the couch watching T.V! This house is fucking filthy!" Dr. Tom screams.

His wife looks up at him. He seems like a complete stranger right now.

"What the hell are you talking about?" She says.

"Bitch how dare you talk back to me! I PAY THE BILLS IN THIS HOUSE, I MAKE THE MONEY, ALL YOU DO IS SIT ON YOUR ASS! WHEN I MARRIED YOU, YOU WERE THIN AND BEATIFUL, NOW YOUR A FUCKING FAT PIG! I DONT WANNA FUCK A FAT PIG! JESUS CHRIST!"

Dr. Tom leaps onto his wife and starts to strangle her with all his might. She screams and they struggle.

From in his room, Tom's son hears the noise and stops fucking the hoe. "What is that?" He says, and puts on some shorts and goes into the front room. He is horrified to find his dad chokeing his mom. He rips Tom off and throws him to the floor.

"FUCK YOU HOME BOY!" Tom screams at his son then runs out the front door. He leaps into his car and speeds off.

He is doing 100 miles an hour. He finds himself going back to the black part of town.
His high is wearing off. He needs more crack badly. Yes, thats it, crack. Thats what will solve this problem. If he just gets some crack.

He stops and walks up to a ATM machiene. He withdraws 500 dollars, then gets back in his car and drives down the street. He sees a group of black people. They make him kinda nervous so he keeps going. Then he sees a large black dude by himself. Dr. Tom drives up to him.

"What you need." The black man says.
"100 dollars of crack." Dr. Tom responds.
"Let me see ur money."
Tom shows him a 100 dollar bill. The black man punches him throw the window and grabs the bill then runs off. This pisses off Tom! He slams on the accelator and follows the black man. The black man pulls out a pistol and fires some shots at Toms windshield. He ducks down and slams on the breaks, luckily not shot.

"Nigga ripped me off!" Tom screams. And is pissed. He still needs crack though.

He starts driving again, and sees the guy he bought the crack from the first time, with the doo rag! Tom sighs in relief and pulls up to him.

"I need some crack man. And, u gotta a pistol I could buy off ya.?"

The black man smiles and nods. Tom hands him 2 100 dollar bills, and the black man gives him a bag of crack and a nine millimeter pistol. Tom is in heaven once again. He takes a hit.

Hell yes buddy! Life is complete once more! He sees a hot thin black lady walking on the sidewalk. He pulls up to her.

"Looking for some fun." She says in a sexy voice.

"Fuck yeah bitch hop in." She gets in, and he pays her 200 dollars for extreme anal sex. He never orgasimed so hard in his entire life. After he is done, she starts dressing again. Oh no he thinks. She is about to leave me. I cant bare the thought of her leaving me. Tom begins to strangle the hoe. She looks at him wide eyed horrified as he strangles the life out of her. Hell yes buddy! Sex toy aquired. He pushes her body into the back seat and drives off. Later that night, he pulls into his street. HE smokes some more crack before going back in. He sneaks into his home, pistol in hand.

"FAMILY MEETING!" He screams for his wife and son to come into the front room. He is hiding the pistol behind his back. They walk in. He opens fire, first hitting his wife in the head then shoots his son three times in the chest. They deserved it. His wife was too fat and his son thought he was black.

He sits on the couch and takes another hit, then has a heart attack and dies.

Bennett Beeny

Sickest tranny in MegaCity One
kiwifarms.net
Why don't you make a single thread for your fiction so I can get notifications when you post? Not complaining really, if anything I'd love to see your threads blanket the front page but I need to be alerted to their presence. Is there a mailing list I could join or something?

Bennett Beeny

Sickest tranny in MegaCity One
kiwifarms.net
I thought you were following me. That dont work?
Of course I follow you, I don't think there's anyway to get notifications about your threads though. I actually just looked and saw like five new ones I nearly missed! You're so prolific today!

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Prince Ali!
Mighty is he!
Ali Ababwa
Strong as ten regular men, definitely!
(He faced the galloping hordes)
(A hundred bad guys with swords)
Who sent those goons to their lords?
Why, Prince Ali

(He's got seventy-five golden camels)
Don't they look lovely, June?
(Purple peacocks, he's got fifty-three)
Fabulous Harry, I love the feathers!
When it comes to exotic-type mammals
(Has he got a zoo?)
(I'm telling you, it's a world-class menagerie)

Prince Ali! Handsome is he, Ali Ababwa
That physique! How can I speak, weak at the knee
Well, get on out in that square
Adjust your veil and prepare
To gawk and grovel and stare at Prince Ali!

(He's got ninety-five white Persian monkeys
He's got the monkeys, let's see the monkeys
And to view them he charges no fee
He's generous, so generous
He's got slaves, he's got servants and flunkies
Proud to work for him
They bow to his whim love serving him
They're just lousy with loyalty to Ali! Prince Ali!)

Prince Ali!
Amorous he! Ali Ababwa
Heard your princess was a sight lovely to see
And that, good people, is why he got dolled up and dropped by
(With sixty elephants, llamas galore
With his bears and lions
A brass band and more
With his forty fakirs, his cooks, his bakers
His birds that warble on key
Make way for Prince Ali!)