The Young Turks / Secular Talk / Cenk Uygur, Anna Kasparian & Friends - News show hosted by a fat genocide-denier & cast of assorted fun characters.

RedneckQuadFeed

Y'all should know me by now...
kiwifarms.net
Two for one deal here, and (hopefully) the last thread I make on this topic. The Young Turks is an online news show primarily rotted on YouTube. It's run by Cenk Ugyer and various others. It's extremely far left and liberal in it's views. Of coarse, this can cause them to go overboard with it. I've heard they started out decently, but as the show went on, they started to lose it. It became less about covering news and more fear/ hate mongering. I don't know , but you read more on them here.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/The_Young_Turks

Here's their channel. If you want to see just how far down the shitter it goes, type in a key word on any hot topic in the search bar.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks/featured

Just in case you need one example, here's one that will roll your eyes on how ridiculously baity they can be. May anger some.

(Ok, that's the last thread I do on this. Just please with me on this. This is what happens to you when you stare into the abyss for too long. Now have fun.

I think some one on this site made this, but here's a parody that may lighten the mode. It's still fear mongering, but the music added makes kinda funny.

Now on to Secular Talk. Run by Kyle Kulinki, he's what you would get if you took The Young Turks and the Amazing Atheist and put them in a blender. I know this is power leveling here, but not even TJ could legitimately enrage me this much. His voice and manerisms all scream smug douchebag. Just so you know what I'm talking about...

Here's his channel for more doucheness.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SecularTalk/featured

(Ok, that's the last thread I do on something like this. Just please bare with me on this. This is what happens to you when you stare into the abyss for too long. Now have "fun".)

Last edited:

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Every single time I click an interesting looking thumbnail and get a TYT video I lose a year off my life.
I had the same problem a few years ago. Their content is so shit, they're like the TMZ of YouTube. At least back then, it was them commentating over extremely poor quality clips from the news. Apparently now it's more political. Just what this world needs.

That being said, I don't know if they're lolcows. I mean, yeah, they're shit. They are fucking annoying. But I wouldn't call them lolcows. They don't really sperg out online, they don't really respond to trolls or even criticism really. On top of that, even just going by their videos, how much it is scripted and/or just for the camera. I can't laugh at their videos either way.

Last edited:

nude tayne

kiwifarms.net
how are these people lolcows though

like it's a fairly boring internet news-opinion youtube channel that used to get some mainstream attention back in the day. they were instrumental in pioneering the art of youtube clickbait back before people said the word "clickbait"

but who gives a fuck
why are they funny
i can't make myself care about this

Morbid Boredom

Transgoth transteen transwoman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had the same problem a few years ago. Their content is so shit, they're like the TMZ of YouTube. At least back then, it was them commentating over extremely poor quality clips from the news. Apparently now it's more political. Just what this world needs.

That being said, I don't know if they're lolcows. I mean, yeah, they're shit. They are fucking annoying. But I wouldn't call them lolcows.
Only real question is if they take criticism poorly and react in unintentionally hilarious ways. Uyger is a cranky SOB, but well... so are a lot of media personalities.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
how are these people lolcows though

like it's a fairly boring internet news-opinion youtube channel that used to get some mainstream attention back in the day. they were instrumental in pioneering the art of youtube clickbait back before people said the word "clickbait"

but who gives a fuck
why are they funny
i can't make myself care about this
Like many kiwis @RedneckQuadFeed wants this to become a site for political debate rather than a site for laughing at lolcows

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I re-read the OP, and it seems that you only hate them because they're liberals. Like, that's the only real issue you bring up. Don't get me wrong, people's extreme political views can make them lolcows (I hate politics so I can't really comment), but there are other reasons you could argue that make them look like lolcows.

But they're still not lolcows. They're fucking boring.

HickoryDickory

Pill-Popper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not funny, just annoying. They jumped the shark I think after their fundraisers got them a new studio space... Then it got even more clickbaity. Cenk doesn't really care what anyone thinks as long as he gets what he wants through obvious pandering, and Anna just contradicts herself constantly and it was ages before she finally admitted that she had plastic surgery. -- There isn't much in the way of laughs to be had. Just facepalms.