The Young Turks / Secular Talk / Cenk Uygur, Anna Kasparian & Friends - News show hosted by a fat genocide-denier & cast of assorted fun characters.

Pampered Degenerate

Smol but fierce
kiwifarms.net
Aa Kasparian's "I'm fucking better than you" rant sums it up. They want to uplift the working class through policies that will 'fix' the working class, so to speak. That is, through education, or specific jobs, or social upheaval, they can remove the parts of working class psyche they find distasteful and prejudiced. Trouble is, the poor have some ideas of their own, and maybe don't want to just do as they're told by smug pundits... and this makes Hasan and the whole network very mad
They have no desire to uplift anyone apart from themselves. Ana's "I'm better than you" rant was extremely telling; no despair or disappointment, not even fear were expressed, just a hateful sense of superiority. She clearly despises the "working class", and wishes to grind them under her heel while they beg for forgiveness for not doing what she wanted them to do.

Flexo

Booze for every robot; a bullet for every human
kiwifarms.net
Real doozy here, guys. Shaun King.

That's all.

View attachment 1428005

View attachment 1428010

And yet, for some odd reason, people like "Angel Soo" feel the need to still suck his white dick.View attachment 1428012

The moment you hit them with what he's actually done, they deflect or back off real quick. It's too predictable.
So if original Americans owned slaves, does that mean the trail of tears was deserved?

What about other blacks that owned slaves?

heyitsmike

The beatings will continue until morale improves.
kiwifarms.net
Real doozy here, guys. Shaun King.

That's all.

View attachment 1428005

View attachment 1428010

And yet, for some odd reason, people like "Angel Soo" feel the need to still suck his white dick.View attachment 1428012

The moment you hit them with what he's actually done, they deflect or back off real quick. It's too predictable.
So what you're saying is that Shaun King used other peoples' labor for his own benefit without giving due compensation. Hmm... 🤔

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Hal

Doctor Placebo

Soleimani's back. Tell a friend.
kiwifarms.net

Spiteful Crow

#RooftopKarens
kiwifarms.net
Nah, cause wypipo invented slavery, and everyone else who did it was brainwashed into it by colonialism.
When the British Captain Vancouver first landed in the area he was offered slaves in exchange for his beads :story:

I guess he must have sent out a rowboat full of wypipo to show the Salish how to take slaves

Resizer_15940257075080.jpg

This is where the CHOP was that was supposed to respect the native culture while healing the pain of slavery

Last edited:

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
When the British Captain Vancouver first landed in the area he was offered slaves in exchange for his beads :story:

I guess he must have sent out a rowboat full of wypipo to show the Salish how to take slaves

View attachment 1430712

This is where the CHOP was that was supposed to respect the native culture while healing the pain of slavery
They may have been wypipo if were to follow the logic that tribes like the Mandan were actually Welsh like Thomas Jefferson believed. Checkmate, you huwite supremacist ultrabigot.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Is Benjamin Dixon considered part of the Young Turks or the Ring of Fire Podcasts. I remember him filling in for Pakman once in a while but lately has gone off to wokie shitlib land after criticism of Terry Crews and the Atlanta mayor recently on Twitter.

• Informative
Reactions: heyitsmike

Mizafuginmike

kiwifarms.net
Is Benjamin Dixon considered part of the Young Turks or the Ring of Fire Podcasts. I remember him filling in for Pakman once in a while but lately has gone off to wokie shitlib land after criticism of Terry Crews and the Atlanta mayor recently on Twitter.
Eh. Cenk is lulzy, Anna’s a thot. Everyone else is pure “who cares.”

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
That is assuming his stories are true. Guy in his position? I can see inflating the reality of how many women he's slept with.
He portrays himself as a gigachad rather than the creepy fucker who sexually predates on women that I suspect him to be. Unless of course hes actually gay.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
He portrays himself as a gigachad rather than the creepy fucker who sexually predates on women that I suspect him to be. Unless of course hes actually gay.
Like all brown dudes he tells everyone he has 7 hot blonde girlfriends but also struggles to pick up 12 year old girls in public places.