The Young Turks / Secular Talk / Cenk Uygur, Anna Kasparian & Friends - News show hosted by a fat genocide-denier & cast of assorted fun characters.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
The other is Krystal Ball yes that is her name and she runs the Show called “Rising” on the Hill she wants temporary permanent communism and the work force to rise up she is also a communist
I listened to a bit of Rising the other day, and it's what I like to call "Beyond Burger Populism". Both Ball and her civic nationalist cohost Saagar Enjeti's ideas look like red meat from a distance but it's all bugs and soy underneath. Sorry guys, but if your views can be published on a platform like The Hill, then they don't actually threaten the system.

Tathagata

He who has thus come/gone
kiwifarms.net
The issue I have with Jimmy Dore is that he is anti gun, a self hating whites and has some wokeness in him. Otherwise makes great points.
I had to stop following his content when the St. Floyd protests began. He became a conspiracist anti-cop nut who was so obviously blind to other possibilities. When that video of the umbrella guy dressed all in black smashing windows came out, he immediately said "It HAS to be a cop! Those racist pigs need to all be ROASTED!" Okay, so you'll entertain cop conspiracy theories but deny the more likely possibility it was an antifa black bloc larper trying to escalate violence? I immediately lost all respect for him and that hasn't really come back.

And, yeah, his gun stuff is sickening. He's such a liberal chud but since he's not licking at the bones Madame Pelosi and Comrade Bernie throw him he's suddenly "one of the good ones"? He just becomes grating after a while and it's so clear he loves the smell of his own farts. Guess you can take the self-hating man out of TYT but you can't take TYT out of the self-hating man.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Like all brown dudes he tells everyone he has 7 hot blonde girlfriends but also struggles to pick up 12 year old girls in public places.
He is definitely exaggerating to "own the nazis".
The guy is one of the most gross and hilarious recipients of nepotism there is after all. He has entitlement that rivals any 20 year old 8/10.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
As annoying as Kyle is with his cenk lite schtick, he's not necessarily wrong here. Tucker is a fuckin joke and this clearly illustrates just how fake the 24hr news cycle is. I unsubbed years ago but I fail to see your gripe here.
Probably just burnt out by Kyle himself and his schtick that he is going after someone else for doing the same thing he roughly does. Like being responsible for the Justice Democrats and then ignoring all the stupid shit they say. Or lack of coverage of the riots and iconoclasm.

I am just tired out and I hate the YouTube algorithm.

Flexo

Booze for every robot; a bullet for every human
kiwifarms.net
Probably just burnt out by Kyle himself and his schtick that he is going after someone else for doing the same thing he roughly does. Like being responsible for the Justice Democrats and then ignoring all the stupid shit they say. Or lack of coverage of the riots and iconoclasm.

Tell me about it. Did you know if you search your watch history, it will not pull up videos below a certain viewcount? Even though you watched it?

Fucking pissed me off when I'm trying to play something again, and it seems like the easiest way would be to search my own history for certain keywords (because the full youtube search is a joke), and then it doesn't appear. You pretty much have to remember the exact title or account to find it again.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I searched Kyle's video for coverage of the riots a few days ago (after he refused to debate Vaush) and also noticed a lack of coverage. Kyle (and to a lesser degree Styx) both remind me of the center-left/center-right (compared to SJWs/WNs today) contrarians of the early 2010s. My big complaints with Kyle are:

1. He only follows the mainstream. He lives in the MSM bubble and only gives up his anti-capitalism liberal spin on mainstream content. To be fair Styx does this too but Styx also reports on the latest twitter topic. Without reporting on social media content or interacting with the online community, his analysis is pure trash. He doesn't understand basics (like deep state or woke capitalism). Looking back, I think this is the reason I unfollowed him years ago and might be the same reason many of you have stopped listening to him.

2. He is biased. He could debate Vaush or interview Richard Spencer but he completely refuses. He is just as biased and fake as the MSM to loves to bash. He wants free speech protections but he doesn't practice free speech in his life.

3. He underestimated the SJWs. Does he think the "Decolonize" agenda will be good for whites? Even Vaush is starting to call these people "anti white." Kyle is in total denial. Thinks these people want equality for all. No.

Bonus argument. I can see why most of the left-wing skeptic community became SJWs. Why Kyle attacks Christianity (because that was socially acceptable in the 90s and 00s). He repeats the liberal religion of racism bad, bigotry bad. He is ignorant about basic science like IQs between races. Of course he doesn't want to hear the truth about racial science cuz that's racist (heresy). Really obvious looking back how these center-left people were proto-SJW religious.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Saw an old school clip of the young turks from the late Bush era. They were a very fun lot back then who covered clickbait and memri videos.

Now they took themselves very seriously and given how Dame Pesos frames it, a giant failure.

Cenk is not part of the big exclusive cabal that runs the DNC and will never be allowed in. He failed to win in California lol while AOC just got relected.

BoxerShorts47

equality for all, KiwiFarms is no place for hate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is what these lot have been discussing lately, basically same pictures from the happenings thread. Yep the dipshits in the GOP are still rising in America lol.
Notice how they don't cover the Nick Cannon "melanin" incident. They are as biased as MSM now.

• Lunacy
Reactions: MrJokerRager

Papadopoulos

you would read my title!
kiwifarms.net
He's a male feminist and we all know what that means about his sexual exploits...
A theory - many radical feminists or SJWs, you pick your scenario, cry rape culture because their (de facto) only male company or so called "allies" out themselves as creeps. Despite how obnoxious and broken record-like it may sound, some days I don't blame em.

Last edited:

whogoesthere

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge.
kiwifarms.net

Use something like feedbro and you can get the shit you want directly without bothering with youtube signing in etc. Easy enough to add shit to your feed, you can even watch it in the feed window so you never have to go to youtube if that's something you would be interested in.