The Young Turks / Secular Talk / Cenk Uygur, Anna Kasparian & Friends - News show hosted by a fat genocide-denier & cast of assorted fun characters.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Does this dumb bitch understand that people who are in custody with several arrests warrants generally get handcuffed? This is how it works.
View attachment 1554402
What is it with leftists going all in for the career criminals? Sure, reform and atonement may be a thing, but I don’t think the people BLM champions are the best to put on a pedestal relatively speaking.

Damocles_Sword

Shovelmech Pilot
kiwifarms.net
What is it with leftists going all in for the career criminals? Sure, reform and atonement may be a thing, but I don’t think the people BLM champions are the best to put on a pedestal relatively speaking.
Quite simply they go for the people they most identify with. Kenosha Kyle proved this by the fact that everyone he shot had a jacket a mile long.

• Agree
Reactions: heyitsmike

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
They for the most part aren't going to have great career paths and thereby would want government out of their lives, so they in turn become dependent on more government to meet their needs.
And the Democrats are all about providing more free shit for votes.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Posted this in another thread but Kyle makes a joke about Don Jr and then brings up that Don Jr was born with a silver spoon, which is true. However he thinks Hunter and Don Jr are almost the same thing.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
Oh look, if it's not Kyle Kulinski with another shit take.

So the Milwaukee Bucks are forfeiting their next game in response to the shooting in nearby Kenosha.
View attachment 1549813
Throw a kid in prison for defending himself or some rich celebrities will refuse to get paid exorbitant amounts of money to throw a ball around.

RedStorm

Marius Mule
kiwifarms.net

TYT makes fun of Rand Paul for his complaints about a mob that assaulted a cop near him and probably would have assaulted him (maybe worse) were it not for the security there.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bro, epic typo callout. You're gonna get so much pussy for that dude.
Well to be fair, it is a kind of important typo.

"Why is there a football team out there arresting people?"
"You said to implement Marshall law."
"MARTIAL, dumbass."
"So.... we marry the criminals?"
Thank you, I'll be here all week.

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Is Kyle preparing to make a switch to Trump or was this bait.

Basically he admits that Trump is right about Bernie Sanders being a cuck and being cucked by the DNC.

Reactions: Draza

LukeMcGregor

kiwifarms.net

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
They say Trump will win but we all know on Election Day they will be back to acting like he has no chance.
Will they keep up their grifting after he wins or are they finally going to realise they have achieved nothing with the last 5 years of their lives and rope?
I'd say that they have until 2024 to force him out and avoid him from completing his irreparable damage to America. They're that dedicated.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
They say Trump will win but we all know on Election Day they will be back to acting like he has no chance.
Will they keep up their grifting after he wins or are they finally going to realise they have achieved nothing with the last 5 years of their lives and rope?
Right now we are seeing the mainstream Democrats at least try to turn away from enthusiastically supporting BLM and Antifa, their idiotic new thing is to blame it all on Trump but I think there's no going back from this especially for Kamala. This is why TYT will be getting the bum's rush out of the conversation; the mainstream Liberals are going to be terrified of revolutionary rhetoric. But again, it's too late for them, their whole brand is about cheerleading violent revolution of the entire Left political apparatus. Cenk may wanna check the latest draft of that book to see if his excitement for violent Red Revolution is still splattered all over the place like Ana's face after positive Bernie polling numbers.