TheBigKK - AKA: Nathan (Nate) Gately / KryptoKroenen / PurgeTheSwamp and more - Bisexual AltFur Nazi, Richard Spencer dickrider, sexually humiliated a 14 y/o under threat of doxing

Bob Page

Electronic Old Gendo Ikari
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, with the recent fluctuations in the U.S. domestic and global political climates, a lot of exceptional individuals from both far left and right have come out of the woodwork. Perhaps the most notable example has to be the furry community. Just when the furries can be even more the spastic autists they are, now we have Alt-Right furries and Antifa furries having a turf war in the fandom, which is funny, seeing as political spergs who are also furries make them twice the tards they are. With antifa furries like Deo and Attica Fox, and AltFurs like Len Gilbert and Foxler, I feel that one among those groups stands out.

F6N8DpO.jpg

Meet TheBigKK (Powerword: Nathan Gately(Could be an alias, not sure though)), a member of the AltFur community that has been mentioned a few times in the AltFur general thread. He was once the lead tard wrangler of the /pol/nation discord that was popular for what it was when it was still around. Said discord was shut down after the fact of him being a furry came into light, Nate acting like a spastic dick about it and throwing a few people under the bus and an interview with Buzzfeed's Joseph Bernstein(neither the info of pol nation's closing nor the video of Nate's Buzzfeed interview can be found anymore) which a few of the AltRight and AltFur and saw as him shilling.

Here's some videos of him during the Unite The Right rally in charleston:

Another messed up thing I've found out about him recently is that he sexually humiliated a 14-year old boy by forcing him to sing a song about "daddy's cummies" or he'll dox him. Download it before TheBigKK tries to take the vid down.

(Note: While watching, pay attention to the part starting at 7:22, up to 7:38 to get a picture at how sick and fucked up Nate is.)

Since this came out, TheBigKK tried to sweep it under the rug and erase every trace of this from the web. Even some tried bringing this to Richard Spencer's(who TheBigKK serves and is an officer for) attention. Mr. Spencer said that he'll address it but nothing more came of it. The only reason that Spencer never got rid of him is that "he knows how to run a discord".

Here's some more tidbits about him:

SkFbouT.jpg

qLXPaWA.png

DBYFN3e.png

8cNORVy (1).png

Well, I'll update this OP as more info about him comes about. Special thanks to @14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88 letting me use the info from the most recent article from his website. Go check it out.

And this big Imgur gallery of him.

BigKK's web presence:

Gab
Youtube

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We get to talk about this faggot and it brings me great joy.

A bit of an addition. When I was involved with HWNDU New York, he apparently came during the second season. In the span of a very short time period he put the discord invite link to /pol/nation in front of the camera, got blown the fuck out by Paperboyprince, made a general ass out of himself, etc.

He didn't just get kicked of polnation for being a furfag, he was forced to step down because after he put up that giant sign with the discord invite, buzzfeed infiltrated and made an exceptional article about the internal operations. Obviously he's a fucking moron, and I actually got to talk to him a little while ago, albeit it wasn't as long lived as I liked, due to him going off the deep end as soon as I told him the discord I was helping administrate for HWNDU had Jesus, Naruto, and the other big heads that were there at the time.

I had logs, they've gone fucking missing. If I find them I'll post them when I can.

Bob Page

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We get to talk about this faggot and it brings me great joy.

A bit of an addition. When I was involved with HWNDU New York, he apparently came during the second season. In the span of a very short time period he put the discord invite link to /pol/nation in front of the camera, got blown the fuck out by Paperboyprince, made a general ass out of himself, etc.

He didn't just get kicked of polnation for being a furfag, he was forced to step down because after he put up that giant sign with the discord invite, buzzfeed infiltrated and made an exceptional article about the internal operations. Obviously he's a fucking moron, and I actually got to talk to him a little while ago, albeit it wasn't as long lived as I liked, due to him going off the deep end as soon as I told him the discord I was helping administrate for HWNDU had Jesus, Naruto, and the other big heads that were there at the time.

I had logs, they've gone fucking missing. If I find them I'll post them when I can.
Thank you, take your time and dig them up. If you have a video of the buzzfeed interview, let me know because I can't seem to find it.

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: Bob Page

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember when he was in the Alt-Furry discord server. Dude was acting like a spastic fuck towards left wing raiders who were joining the chat to whine, and was bragging about how much of a pro haxx0r he was with tactics such as emoji bombing servers (flooding the chat with 1000+ emojis to lag the client), and he bragged about raids.

He was also kicked out of the Alt-Furry server for this very reason too. At this time, Len was campaigning to get a babyfur panel cancelled at Califur 2017. Len also told the whole group to call and tweet at the hotel hosting a babyfur panel, and Nathan thought it was hilarious to call up the hotel and act like some thirteen year olds trying to copy prank calling groups, using the well known "pretend you're x" trick by calling them up impersonating a news station, and according to rumors there were other calls made too by him. What happened next was the panel got cancelled due to security concerns, and Deo, Dogpatch, and friends quickly seized this opportunity to potray Alt-Furry as terrorists for shutting down a fucking babyfur panel.

upload_2017-10-9_1-3-56.png

After this happened, suspicion quickly fell on TheBigKK, being confirmed by the audio recordings. He was kicked out of the group just like that for being a PR nightmare, since the last thing the leaders wanted to be seen as was as a raid group.

• Informative
Reactions: Jaiman and Bob Page

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After this happened, suspicion quickly fell on TheBigKK, being confirmed by the audio recordings. He was kicked out of the group just like that for being a PR nightmare, since the last thing the leaders wanted to be seen as was as a raid group.
He was kicked out of the group just like that for being a PR nightmare
kicked out of the group for being a PR nightmare
I'm going to sleep. Clearly I'm misreading things. Clearly I read PR nightmare, which can't be possible as Foxler is in the new Altfurry server with his raiders.

I'm clearly going mad.

Golden Compass

Depart for points unknown
Supervisor
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, I remember this dickless wonder from the altfurry Discord logs. He liked to talk big about violent shit, and was/is(?) dating Len's second in command, KKKutie/Birb. He's really embarrassed about being a furry/altfurry, so a good way to get him to flip his shit is to bring it up with him or his new ultra macho altright pals.

• Informative
Reactions: Jaiman

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At 12:40 in the recording, TheBigKK brings up the idea of sending child sex predators to the 14 year old. If that alone doesn't make Richard Spencer cut ties with him, then he's a lot more of a fucked up person than I thought.

(posted clip in attachments just in case, there's a lot of filler before and after, sorry)

Attachments

Bob Page

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can you be a Nazi furry when being a furry is the lowest form of Western degeneracy?

If Hitler had known about furries he might have even left Jews alone until he got rid of them first.
That is the biggest contradiction of the decade. They would've been given 1st-class tickets on a train to auschwitz. This goes triple for BigKK for what he tried doing in my OP and @Jaiman 's post.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If that alone doesn't make Richard Spencer cut ties with him, then he's a lot more of a fucked up person than I thought.
Spencer seems to keep the worst company around him. I won't be shocked if more come,s out that gets all of his circle completely disowned from the alt-right and turns them into even bigger lolcows once all they have is each other and their inherent two-faced backstabbing nature kicks in and they start trying to throw each other to the wolves.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spencer seems to keep the worst company around him. I won't be shocked if more come,s out that gets all of his circle completely disowned from the alt-right and turns them into even bigger lolcows once all they have is each other and their inherent two-faced backstabbing nature kicks in and they start trying to throw each other to the wolves.
Spencer also has the same reputation as David Duke does, if not worse. Spencer was a literal nobody before "Hail Victory", and he wasn't even brought up on threads shitting on the alt-lite crowd on sites such as /pol/. Now in the alt-right he's seen as the media's punching bag for whenever they want to tie anything to the alt-right, is often called a fed, and even during cville some people on imageboards were calling the whole event a "honeypot" for the alt-lite and "praise kek" types, something it turned out to be as Spencer and the others fled leaving their supporters to get attacked both in real life and afterwards online.

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Golden Compass

Depart for points unknown
Supervisor
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't there a shitshow earlier this year where a few altright folks claimed Spencer was using his position of power to get some nubile male bros to polish his scepter? Wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the guys Nathan was ready to send to this kid he was harassing.

• Agree

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't there a shitshow earlier this year where a few altright folks claimed Spencer was using his position of power to get some nubile male bros to polish his scepter? Wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the guys Nathan was ready to send to this kid he was harassing.
Spencer is nearly completely reviled in every corner of the internet. Liberals and leftists hate him for being a nazi, Alt-Right and the Nazis believe he's a fed shill (and I can't blame them because he really does seem a bit COINTELPRO), Weev has an account here @14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88 so he could easily confrm if those rumors are going around.

• Informative
Reactions: Golden Compass

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spencer is nearly completely reviled in every corner of the internet. Liberals and leftists hate him for being a nazi, Alt-Right and the Nazis believe he's a fed shill (and I can't blame them because he really does seem a bit COINTELPRO), Weev has an account here @14⚡⚡ weev ⚡⚡88 so he could easily confrm if those rumors are going around.
I know for sure at least one right wing site called him a CIA Nigger and linked Weev's BigKK article.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino