Orbiter TheGatorGamer / Christopher Brian Holloman / "Shannon Gaines" / GatorTimeYT - Ethan Ralph's former schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online. Now emancipated and doxed by Ethan Ralph.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
EDIT: Forgot to mention Gator had his chat on subscriber mode only and deleted the VOD - not only a pussy move, but a dumb one. Let everyone else get your views Gator, come on bro.
He deleted the VOD? Is he stupid? The one way he can attract new viewers is with a Metokur stream and he deletes it?
Besides, there's like 10 channels that record everything Metokur does and upload it (and monetize it), so I doubt it will stay deleted for long.

Vanquished Phoenix

"A cat after my own heart." - Mike Pence
kiwifarms.net
He deleted the VOD? Is he stupid? The one way he can attract new viewers is with a Metokur stream and he deletes it?
Besides, there's like 10 channels that record everything Metokur does and upload it (and monetize it), so I doubt it will stay deleted for long.
Yep, it's not on GatorTime or Anime Boomer Podcast channels:

1642353270973.png

1642353246032.png

But it is on YouTube, some random nobody's channel that has doubled in subscribers since uploading the episode (now has double the subscribers of Anime Boomer Podcast):

This is so baffling to me. He must be planning to put it behind a paywall, which is the sort of shit successful channels do, not one with 83 subscribers. If he is editing it or something similar, he is taking his damn time and it would have been best to just upload it as is to get the public attention. It's why people get annoyed when YouTube blocks or restricts a video, the first 3 days after a release is when it does best; I've never heard of someone intentionally crippling themselves this way.

Gator we want you to win, what the fuck are you doing buddy?

EDIT:
1642353851263.png

Not on their Spotify, not on anchor.fm, not on Patreon, no links on any social (he barely advertised it on any platform, nothing on GatorTime community tab for example). I honestly don't know what the fuck he is doing, this is the same reason I never realized Rekieta was on the show at some point until people brought it up. I am genuinely confused, is he trying to fail?

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2892242

View attachment 2892241

But it is on YouTube, some random nobody's channel that has doubled in subscribers since uploading the episode (now has double the subscribers of Anime Boomer Podcast):

This is so baffling to me. He must be planning to put it behind a paywall, which is the sort of shit successful channels do, not one with 83 subscribers. If he is editing it or something similar, he is taking his damn time and it would have been best to just upload it as is to get the public attention. It's why people get annoyed when YouTube blocks or restricts a video, the first 3 days after a release is when it does best; I've never heard of someone intentionally crippling themselves this way.

EDIT:
View attachment 2892255

Not on their Spotify, not on anchor.fm, not on Patreon, no links on any social (he barely advertised it on any platform, nothing on GatorTime community tab for example). I honestly don't know what the fuck he is doing, this is the same reason I never realized Rekieta was on the show at some point until people brought it up. I am genuinely confused, is he trying to fail?
Jim said Gator wants to edit it down, maybe Gator realizes it's so awkward and is either trying to salvage it or hide it forever out of shame.

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2892242

View attachment 2892241

EDIT:
View attachment 2892255

There's no point in trying to edit because other archivers have already reuploaded the whole stream.
Most of the viewer audiences are just there for only Metokur and no one else.
They're practically stealing Gator's viewer numbers lmao. Unless if Gator wants to pull a Matt Jarbo or emulate like his spiritual king Ethan Ralph and just flag it down.
aZCL.pngdErow.pngeZhpt.png

Saren

kiwifarms.net
Jim said Gator wants to edit it down, maybe Gator realizes it's so awkward and is either trying to salvage it or hide it forever out of shame.
I feel like that’s the nice way of saying it as PR. Jim probably actually demanded Gator edit down the cringe.

If I had to edit hours of Gator content then look in the mirror and actually be Gator, I’d end it. I don’t know how he does it.

Last edited:

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Gator really is low IQ, for fucks sake he finally had something that would get him views and he deletes it during the first couple of days when people will be looking for copies to watch, and since there are a few, he is losing the views.
Not that it would do him any good, I doubt anyone would stick around after such an uncomfortable stream. Really Gator, you had a big opportunity and you fucked it up royally.

He only needed to have Flamenco there since Flamenco did well during the stream with Metokur, instead he gets a bunch of randoms, is quiet for long portions of the stream, let's the stream be full of dead air and uncomfortable pauses and doesn't know how to handle the guest. On top of it all he completely fucks himself because he wants to "edit" the stream. Why? Unless you're planning to edit yourself and the other spergs out of the stream it won't improve so why even bother?

The year of Gator indeed, I hope he keeps this shit up, isn't he supposed to be back on the podcast where he originally proposed the demon theory? I hope he goes into more detail this time.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
The year of Gator indeed, I hope he keeps this shit up, isn't he supposed to be back on the podcast where he originally proposed the demon theory? I hope he goes into more detail this time.
Yeah he said he is going back on Exodus Americanus. I don't know what a bunch of former TRS affiliated wignats want to do with Gator, he offers nothing but stale anime takes.

Went looking for the Exodus Americanus podcast but couldn't find their archive on Libsyn.

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
So this stream must've been absolute dog shit because there's only been like 3 clips posted here.
As someone else posted previously, it was so cringe it was hard to fall asleep to. Me thinks Gator took it down to appease Ralph and prevent Daddy Gunt from lashing out at Gator, Son of Ethan Ralph. He can say, "look here sir I didn't like what they said about you so I took the stream down. Plus Jim brought up my totally real Puerto Rican GF thing again and I don't want her to get doxed. Ralph do you still love me?"

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
aka ralph threw a bitch fit.

Is this shit even worth watching? I feel bad for Sunrise having to sift through this shit but for whatever reason this weekend everyone went turbosperg and streamed for like 3+ hours.
gaytor is never worth watching, but yeah everytime i tried to jump in its just been gaytor and co being unbearable faggots acting like theyre in the presence of some angelic being.

Godwinson apparently charged back the 100 pound donation to Gator.
Gator basically read it for free lol.
:story:ah gaytor he even let ralph of all people keep the donos, but not you. also no you dont have the fans dedicated enough to even remember this incident happened the next time he comes up. even your alogs arent that dedicated ill probably forget all about this going back to play dow