Orbiter TheGatorGamer / Christopher Brian Holloman / "Shannon Gaines" / GatorTimeYT - Ethan Ralph's former schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online. Now emancipated and doxed by Ethan Ralph.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Ratoyan

kiwifarms.net
As long as he's sorry to the errverlord Null I think we can be relatively happy for the good things that happen to him, and when he does good, also cheer him on. What he did was wrong, yes, but I think its taught him a lot and hopefully allowed him to stick up for himself now and not get stepped on and sucked in to bad codependent shit with people like ralph. I have no doubt that gator feels shame about all of it, but he doesn't want to show weakness.

To my knowledge Gator is still in his 20s right? He has a long life ahead of him to improve and hopefully figure out what he wants to do but I think its going to take time due to the kind of personality he exhibits of not being a natural leader if that makes sense.

I guess we win either way if he does spiral and do silly shit on stream/camera.

kiwifarms.net
As long as he's sorry to the errverlord Null I think we can be relatively happy for the good things that happen to him, and when he does good, also cheer him on. What he did was wrong, yes, but I think its taught him a lot and hopefully allowed him to stick up for himself now and not get stepped on and sucked in to bad codependent shit with people like ralph. I have no doubt that gator feels shame about all of it, but he doesn't want to show weakness.

To my knowledge Gator is still in his 20s right? He has a long life ahead of him to improve and hopefully figure out what he wants to do but I think its going to take time due to the kind of personality he exhibits of not being a natural leader if that makes sense.

I guess we win either way if he does spiral and do silly shit on stream/camera.
According to Ralph, Gator is 34. And he never apologized for calling Null a pedophile almost daily for years. He's learned absolutely nothing, he just switched masters from Ralph to Metokur.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
According to Ralph, Gator is 34. And he never apologized for calling Null a pedophile almost daily for years. He's learned absolutely nothing, he just switched masters from Ralph to Metokur.
I believe he did.
It was quite gay though. So when the subforum was first made, Josh wanted several threads, specifically one on Gator (duh). Ralph claimed this was Josh personally going after Gator and wanting him doxed, and Gator took it at face value. Some of us had to explain what actually happened, and Gator consneeded and apologised.

kiwifarms.net
I believe he did.
It was quite gay though. So when the subforum was first made, Josh wanted several threads, specifically one on Gator (duh). Ralph claimed this was Josh personally going after Gator and wanting him doxed, and Gator took it at face value. Some of us had to explain what actually happened, and Gator consneeded and apologised.
He didn't apologize for the pedo accusations, he just apologized for attacking people for Ralph and then he apologized for getting the story about his thread wrong, but never the pedo stuff. His apologies were all incredibly half assed and insincere. He tried to avoid saying "I was wrong" and "I am sorry" at all cost.

Ratoyan

kiwifarms.net
Oh, then he can go fuck himself. Thanks for correcting me.

That's really something he should absolutely do with no obscurity about whether he did or didn't do it, I saw others saying he did but I can sort of understand that it was a really unfit acknowledgement and he didn't actually admit to any wrongdoing. That's what enraged me the most about what he did, Null didn't deserve any of that and has done more to condemn it than most of those disgusting creeps ever will on that side.

At 34 you should know better.

kiwifarms.net
Oh, then he can go fuck himself. Thanks for correcting me.

Thats really something he should absolutely do, I saw others saying he did but I trust a fellow kiwi to know more than them. Thats what enraged me the most about what he did, Null didnt deserve any of that and has done more to condemn it than most of those disgusting creeps ever will on that side.
Especially considering the fact that Gator still watches horrible degenerate anime to this day.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
On Gunt Guarding:
1652572037170.png
Tweet | Archive

1652573059714.png
Tweet | Archive

On the JQ:
1652572144856.png
Tweet | Archive

1652572304425.png
Tweet | Archive

On Gator hators:
1652572456975.png
Tweet | Archive

1652572557594.png
Tweet | Archive

savetweetvid_FH_dO5bXEAYepCN.gif
1652572808168.png
Tweet | Archive

heathercho

いいゆだね!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I see here is "wah wah I hate gunt coz it's now popular to do so".

The moon rose, the harvest was had, the tide went out and you went with it, that's literally all.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Gator is a faggot, no one is denying that, for years he acted like a man-servant to Ralph, no matter what Ralph did, Gator would get in front of it and take it on the chin for his boss like a bitch, all for a 150$ (only the last year and a half?) and some clout.
He started hating the farms the second a thread was made about him, he became unhinged and irrational and made attacks that were not based on any facts because he was afraid of getting doxed. In the end, like everyone predicted, it was Ralph that doxed him and the farms did nothing to fuck with his life while Ralph threatened to ruin it.

Since he stopped being Ralph's gimp he has at least become somewhat more tolerable, the smugness he had when gunt guarding is gone, he is still a faggot, but he's probably the person with the most information on Ralph since they were together so long.

I still think he is a faggot for not releasing all of their DMs, he's obviously afraid because they would prove how much of a spineless scumbag he was and prove that he was aware and most likely involved in all of Ralph's gayops and he's trying to sell this idea of "I wasn't a part of it, I told him it was a bad idea" whenever something comes to light.
That said, he has made Ralph seethe more than most people and I'm enjoying it. He was a fag and he got doxed for it, he'll never be a successful content creator as much as he tries (and he has really tried and failed), I can enjoy him and Ralph going at each other for what it is.

Pale Empress

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is that this isn't the first or second time Gator has distanced himself from Ralph publicly. The difference nkw is that this was the first time Ralph reacted with such volatility in public instead of whispering sweet nothings to lure him back.

Remember when Ralph doxed Lord Akira and the allegations about Plate Gang dropped and Gator took a step away from the show? Or when the pillstream happened and he ran to drop gossip in the MATI discord server?

I think if Ralph had controlled himself instead of losing his mind and blocking/doxing/talking shit, and if it wasn't such a huge faux-pas with the Internet Cool Kidz to align oneself with Ralph and modern day Killstream, Gator would still be carrying water in some capacity.

I think ultimately he's a harmless weeb, but the amount of jannying, lying, and downright pathetic garbage he used to spew just to suck up to and appease Ralph and the rest of the Guntguard cabal shouldn't be forgotten.