Orbiter TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Eagle eyes" / CHRONOTR1GG3R - Ethan Ralph's schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online.

Do we need a thread dedicated to The GayturTime Show and his schizophrenic tweets?

• Total voters

Flag Waving Moron

Sudrian Federal Agent
kiwifarms.net
Reading the thread, and there are way too many people who think "Wow, now Jim will make fun of Ralph and Gator will have to choose between his master and Jim, and that will be the start of the Gator Dynasty!" No. Jim is just as much a gunt guard as Gator, though his defense is just what he doesn't do rather than what he does. Jim refuses to talk about Ralph in any form other than as a side note or in a positive context. In his latest streams he has had hundreds of dollars in super chats asking him to talk about the Ralph drama, and he just straight up ignores it, despite that being an infinitely deeper mine of content than some gay cuck named Jack. But he simply refuses to talk about it, maybe out of loyalty, maybe Ralphs got something on him, I don't know. But even imminent death to cancer isn't prying a laugh about Ethan Ralphs child bride from Daddy Jim's lips.

The only way this starts the Gator Arc is if this gives Gator the confidence to rise up from bondage to the gunt, and see that he can, on his own and independent of Ralph, achieve success. Even if he does, all we'll likely see is Gator moving away and doing his own thing, rather than a total 180 to start dunking on Ralph. I have high hopes fellow alogs, but temper your expectations.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
The only way this starts the Gator Arc is if this gives Gator the confidence to rise up from bondage to the gunt, and see that he can, on his own and independent of Ralph, achieve success
First Gator would need to see reality and be able to admit to himself that Ralph isn’t exactly a success. Gator has extremely low standards and still thinks Ethan is doing well in life, despite ample evidence to the contrary. He’s still Guntmatized and probably always will be.

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
What are you guys all planning to wear for the Gator + Jim Anime Boomers premiere? I know I'll be sporting my custom GATORTIME t-shirt.
gatortime.png

I thought the one on Gator's store was a bit plain, so I had one made with a never before released Rare Gator™:

climbing_gator.png

Rock Climbing Gator! I know the real Gator has trouble getting to the gym so when I wear this shirt while I'm exercising I like to think that I'm sending him positive and healthful vibes. Stay healthy Gator! We all need you and I couldn't be happier that the Year of the GATOR is finally here.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are you guys all planning to wear for the Gator + Jim Anime Boomers premiere? I know I'll be sporting my custom GATORTIME t-shirt.
View attachment 2878964
I thought the one on Gator's store was a bit plain, so I had one made with a never before released Rare Gator™:

View attachment 2878971

Rock Climbing Gator! I know the real Gator has trouble getting to the gym so when I wear this shirt while I'm exercising I like to think that I'm sending him positive and healthful vibes. Stay healthy Gator! We all need you and I couldn't be happier that the Year of the GATOR is finally here.
oh man that’s the coolest shirt i’ve seen all month. you should make one with priest gator cleansing null of his demon sins

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Gator got rid of the soundboard because of driver issues, not because Daddy Jim made fun of him for it, which was a really good point by the way. Also apparently Ralph bought the luchadore mask and forced Gator to wear it, most likely because Ralph didn't want Gator snatching up all the hot Puerto Rican strange:
1641943198066.png
Soundboard coming back? Year of the Gator boys!
1641943233580.png
Tweet | Archive

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
oh man that’s the coolest shirt i’ve seen all month. you should make one with priest gator cleansing null of his demon sins
With a hot blonde Puerto Rican pulling the holy water out of a grocery bag from the store where Gator pwns the aylawgs all day as he stocks shelves and sweeps the aisles like a good little (fat) janny.

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
Gator got rid of the soundboard because of driver issues, not because Daddy Jim made fun of him for it, which was a really good point by the way. Also apparently Ralph bought the luchadore mask and forced Gator to wear it, most likely because Ralph didn't want Gator snatching up all the hot Puerto Rican strange:
View attachment 2879252
Soundboard coming back? Year of the Gator boys!
View attachment 2879254
Tweet | Archive
Oh yes, it was Viva La Raza that made it cringe...

Gator simply can never admit fault.